"I Have A Disease Called You,"

Idiots Who Are Angels

(Jiyeon's P.O.V.)

              I was at home, laying down on my comfortable bed. I was thinking about earlier and that sudden call I received. How am I able to stay away from Infinite? They are basically my only friends and I can't stand losing them. But, that threat is really strong and it could happen. I took a deep sigh. I took out all my books from my backpack and continued studying, trying to find the page I left off earlier. Speaking of earlier, Woohyun must be really confused since I don't usually leave him like that all of a sudden. I feel really apologetic now, but it's too late. There was a knock on my door. "It's open," I murmured and glued my eyes on the book. My mother entered my room, but yet I continued what I was doing. She looked at me with an awe. "Aww, look at my daughter. Studying and studying," she said, sitting down on the edge of my bed. I didn't look at her and just continued studying.  What's nice about me studying and studying anyways? It will make me more intelligent and educated, I guess. "Hey, why are you ignoring your mother?" My mom complained and I finally looked at her. "What is it, mom?" I asked. "Nothing. I was just checking up on how you're doing," she said with an innocent smile. "Mom, are you sure? You do that everyday," I said in a pretty sarcastic tone. "Brat," she mumbled as I playfully rolled my eyes. She stood up and walked back outside. My mother and I act like we're best friends. She doesn't spoil me though, that's for sure. 

        As I encountered a difficult algebra question, my phone suddenly rang playing Infinite's I Like You as my ringtone. I really love that song, so freaking much. I looked at my phone and got a little startled when it said Sungjong. Oh no. . . Sungjong. . . Should I answer it or not. . . I can't tell him the whole truth about somebody threatening me and telling me to avoid them from now on. There could also be a possibility that, that woman and her gangs can hurt Infinite as well. I decided to ignore the call and continued trying to figure out the algebra question, that was dealing with a bunch of variables and such. Sungjong called me for the 8th time now; and I still have not answered it. Now, I just feel devastated. . . What if he gets worried? I just remembered that he told me they were going to pack up today for a vacation tomorrow and here he is, calling me for the umpteenth time. Frick this life. 

   I sighed as I closed all my books. Studying while having all these worrisome thoughts in my mind will not work. I decided to take a break and just hid inside my blanket. Sungjong, I'm sorry. I don't want anyone hurting you; or any of the members. You all mean a lot to me and seeing you suffering and struggling because of me is not going to make me feel good. I sighed heavily again and decided to listen to Infinite to make me stop with my thoughts. I don't even feel like having dinner or doing anything else because I have no appetite nor motivation. I decided to then close my eyes, and maybe I can forget all my thoughts when I wake up. 

♦♦♦

(Hoya's P.O.V.)

           I just finished filming the episode for the drama today. I'm very exhausted and I heard that we're going to be packing up all our belongings to go on vacation. I don't even feel like doing it but of course, it's a vacation so I should go. At least, I can have some relaxing time after having another busy schedule. I was sitting down on the couch and I took out my phone, checking for the time. It was 6:45 PM. I started filming around 7:00 AM, wow what a life Lee Howon. I slowly closed my eyes until I heard someone calling my real name. How dare you, I thought. "Howon oppa," I turned around and saw Yemin, the one who acts as the antagonist of the drama I'm starring in. I can admit, she isn't a very nice person. "Ah, Yemin-ssi." I said, plastering a fake smile on my face. "Howon oppa, you did really great today. As always," she said grinning, as she sat next to me. "Thank you," I bowed. Yemin was younger than me by 4 months, but she looks older than me, no offense. "Oppa, do you want to go get some coffee?" She smiled again, this time in more of a flirty smile. "Ah, no thanks. I have to go back to the dorm and get ready and stuff like that. To add to that, I am also very exhausted. Aren't you?" I asked, as she was staring at me in the eyes. Stop being creepy, please. I cleared my throat. She then snapped out of it and smiled at me, "Ah, ani. I want to do more stuff," she said, and I could tell she was very hyper. "Ah, okay. Maybe you can do some exercises later but I have to go. Goodbye, Yemin-ssi. And good job today," I said, grabbing my backpack which I brought from school, and ran outside to the parking lot. As I stood up and left, I could hear her sigh heavily. Stop flirting with me because you are not my type. Not to be rude, but seriously. I thought as I shook my head. 

     I got inside the car, with the driver of the van driving it. "How was filming today, Hoya-ssi?" The driver asked. I and him are pretty close, but I still have to call him hyung. "Ah, it was tiring but pretty good as well. We had to redue a lot of parts today." I responded as he nodded and we drove off. As we drove off, I decided to read my favorite article which was titled, Shocking Revelations Of Korean Idols. I only read it to know what's up with the Korean Pop industry these days. Sometimes, these articles can be very worrisome and very well-made. Some of these are fake, but some of them are actually real. One time as I was reading this article, I came upon one of the pages and it said, Infinite's Hoya wears plastic muscles and abs to make them look real???!! When I finished reading that title, I actually laughed. What kind of ridiculousness is that, I laughed again. I also came upon another one that made me very upset actually. It was posted here about 8 months ago but I have collections of these articles so I can always read them again, if I wanted. The title of the section that really made me extremely upset was, Infinite's Leader Sunggyu is an acquisitive, inconsiderate, egocentric idiot who only cares for himself; leaving s hopeless. Then, after that, it showed some pictures of Sunggyu-hyung treating us poorly but that was actually him, just teasing us. Nothing worrisome. Sunggyu-hyung would is not an inconsiderate idiot, instead he treats us very nicely and sometimes spoils us as well, which we find really cute. After I finished reading that article 8 months ago, I literally ripped it all apart and threw it in the garbage. My collections would be okay even if it's lacking one article. 

   I skimmed the pages in order to find some interesting ones and maybe hysterical ones as well. I laughed when I saw one of the sections titled, EXO's Tao no longer loves Gucci anymore. He now loves JC Penney. I laughed so hard, causing driver-hyung whose name is actually Jim to look at me. That's so ridiculous, since all of us in the world know Tao will never end his everlasting love for Gucci. I skimmed the pages again and this time, I laughed even more harder. Super Junior Siwon's Stache In Swing Is Looking Pretty Stachy. I shook my head. I couldn't control my laughter anymore. I continued laughing until I stumbled upon something that shocked me. Infinite's Kim Myungsoo Is Dating An Average Girl. Along with that, they posted a picture of Myungsoo and a girl kissing on the lips, right outside of school. I stopped my laughter. Now, this is not ridiculous. It can't be photoshopped, it looks really real. I sighed. Kim Myungsoo, you've got lots of explaining to do. 

 After a while, Jim-hyung had announced, "We are here, Hoya-ssi. Take some rest," he said and I smiled. "I would love to hyung, but I have to start packing for Infinite's vacation tomorrow. Are you coming?" I asked, as he looked at me. "Ah, yes I am. Psh, if I don't come, who's gonna drive anyways," he said, laughing a bit. I chuckled. "You're right. Can't trust Sunggyu-hyung, ya know." I joked and he nodded, without hesitation. I entered the dorm, only to find nobody inside. "Hello, are you guys here?" I asked, nobody answered. I guess they're not here, yet. I walked to the kitchen and prepared myself some ramen. I opened one of the covered and suddenly, something fell. It was a paper, but more like some kind of Valentines Day card since it was pink and had a lot of heart all over it. I didn't want to be so nosy, but I opened the card and read the letter that was written, "Myungsoo-oppa, Happy Valentines Day! I love you so much! Your smile is the cutest thing ever, you're so handsome and charismatic, when I look into your eyes, my heart melts. When you call me your princess, I get all tingly and just want to hug you and kiss you forever. You're my prince charming and will forever me. I remember the first time we met. You were so cheeky, yet so cute. I knew you had to be mine, right after I saw you. Thank you for being the best boyfriend ever and I hope our relationship lasts for eternity." After I read the letter, my mouth made an "O" shape. I couldn't get my words figured out. I didn't know what to say, to be honest. What happened to the dating rule. . . Kim Myungsoo, you're in big trouble. I placed the card inside my pocket and continued dealing with my ramen. 

♦♦♦

(Sunggyu's P.O.V.)

        These brats, I spat. I was yelling at Sungjong, Sungyeol, and Myungsoo. I waited at the van for almost an hour, only to find out that they forgot. I looked at them with fierce eyes, although however, Myungsoo still had that chic face of him. He wasn't terrified. Sometimes, I worry about this kid because he is really difficult to read. "You brats! I told you to come out to the van about an hour ago! What the heck happened?!" I started yelling and Sungyeol and Sungjong flinched. Who knows what we're going to do with Myungsoo. "Hyung, we were talking to Dongwoo-hyung." Sungyeol said, softly. "Dongwoo was still sleeping when I went to the van and you guys were awake. The heck," I rolled my eyes. "Hyunggie, we just forgot." Sungjong said, pouting. "Snap out of that cuteness thingy, Sungjong. Not gonna help. I'm very vexed with all of you," I said, shaking my head. I looked at Myungsoo and he stayed silent. I was hoping he'd say something next, but I expected wrongly. "Myungsoo, are you going to say anything?" I asked, looking at him. "No," He quickly responded and stayed quiet again. "Alright then," I murmured to myself. 

  "Hyung, forgive us. There's still time to pack up," Sungyeol begged. I shook my head. "There is? Really?" I asked in a very sarcastic tone. Sungyeol nodded, and I just wanted to slap him with a ruler for being an idiot like usual. "Sungyeol, stop being an idiot." I said, rolling my eyes again. "Myungsoo op-" I turned around and saw an unfamiliar girl. I looked at her, hoping she'd explain who the heck she is. "Um, excuse me?" I asked. "Ah, s-sorry. I came at a wrong timing," she said, stuttering. "You were about to say Myungsoo's name. He's right there. What do you need from him?" I questioned her, coldly. I'm usually not like this, but I am not in a mood to be fake and act all cutesy and whatever those other craps are. "Um, i-it's okay. I'll just go out now," she said, stuttering again. "Stop." I called out as she stopped and turned around to me, with a bit of annoyance in her face. "You obviously need something from Myungsoo. Now, go ask him." I told her as she looked at me with a little anxious look. I felt suspicious so I wanted her to say what she wanted from Myungsoo.

Out of a sudden, Myungsoo stood up. "Sunggyu-hyung, she's my partner for our science fair. She came here to ask if we could continue working on our experiment," He said, making me a little shocked and the girl nodded in agreement with him. However, when Myungsoo said the word 'experiment' I saw Sungyeol and Sungjong smirking.  

"Sungyeol and Sungjong." Both of them turned their heads to me at the same time. "Yes, hyung?" They said at the same time as well. Something's fishy. "Do you have anything to tell me?" I asked, as they both shook their heads innocently. "Nope." 

"Because it looks like both of you are keeping a secret from me," I told them frankly as they looked at each other and shook their heads. "Hyung, don't be worrying. We have no secrets." Sungyeol explained, as Sungjong nodded. 

"Well, whatever. I need you three to go inside the van now so we can go to the dorm. We need to start packing up. Now, where is that idiot Woohyun," I said, looking around. He could be hiding somewhere, who knows. "Hyung, I have to work on my experiment though." Myungsoo told me, as I shook my head in disagreement. "The teachers already know that we're going on a vacation and they said it's okay, so you don't have to worry about the science fair as of now." I explained to him, as he looked at me with a discouraged expression. "But my partner will worry though," He said, sighing. "Then take her in the vacation with us," I said, not realizing what I actually just said. "Wait..what?" Myungsoo asked, a little bit surprised. "I said, take her on the vacation with us so you both can work on that science fair project." After I said that, Myungsoo's eyes twinkled. He then told the girl to go pack up her belongings and the girl quickly nodded and literally ran. Myungsoo then smiled and gave me a tight hug, patted my head, and skipped outside in the van happily. I stood there, puzzled. The heck just happened... 

♦♦♦

(Woohyun's P.O.V.) 

         Both I and Hyemi walked inside the coffee shop. There weren't too many people so it wasn't that crowded but I think a few fangirls were still around but who cares, we're only friends as for now. I chuckled at my thought. I'm probably just dreaming, I don't think she even likes me as a friend and that makes me a bit sad. We found an empty table on the corner and we sat down there, across from each other. "What would you like, sir?" The waiter asked me, politely. I carefully looked over the menu, trying to find something refreshing and I would like. "Um, hm, is there anything refreshing?" I asked the waiter, who just looked at me like I was some kind of idiot. "Um, sir everything in here is refreshing." The waiter who was by the way a guy responded to me awkwardly. "Not the people. Ya know what I'm sayin'," I joked, nudging the waiter's arm softly. He looked at me with annoyance written on his face and I quickly said, "um, just give me a cup of capuccino." I heard him heavily sighed; probably relieved. "What would you like, miss?" This time he asked Hyemi. Boy, you better not flirt with her. "I just want latte please and thank you," Hyemi smiled at him and I didn't know why, but I felt a little jealousy inside me. The waiter smiled at her and as he walked away, I heard him murmur, "At least the lady knows how to be polite unlike the idiot with her. Can do so much better," After hearing that, I wanted to stand up and yell at him but I don't want to cause any chaos or anything like that. 

   As we waited for our orders, I tried starting a conversation with Hyemi. "So, Hyemi-ssi..tell me about yourself," I said, looking at her. "Well, I'm Kim Hyemi. I moved here from Japan, but I'm really fluent in Korean since I am Korean but when I was about 5 years old, we moved to Japan for some business stuff. Anything more?" She questioned me, as I got hypnotized by her dazzling beauty again. She clapped her hands once, unhypnotizing me. "Woohyun-ssi, you seem to be spacing out a lot since the first time I've met you. Are you alright?" She asked me and I didn't know how to respond to her. No, I am not alright. You are an angel. You hypnotize me a lot by your dazzling beauty. Your eyes that twinkles. Your cheeks that I just want to pinch. Your dimples that I just want to poke. Your beautiful straight hair. Your smile that makes my heart everytime and most importantly, your lips that I just want to kiss and feel possessive towards it, letting only my lips touch it. Yes, Hyemi. I have a disease called you. She clapped her hands, again. "Woohyun-ssi, you're spacing out again, aish." She complained, softly which I found extremely adorable. "I'm sorry," I chuckled. "You didn't even answer my question," she playfully rolled her eyes. "Yes, I am alright." I chuckled, answering her question even though it was late. "Too late," she playfully rolled her eyes at me, again. I sat there, playing with my fingers, and every second glanced at her. Why can't that perfect figure across me be my possession. . . 

 After a few minutes, the waiter then arrived with our orders. He placed the cup of cappuccino in front of me, a bit harshly though. What's your problem, I thought. He then gave Hyemi his cup of latte gracefully. Da heck, I rolled my eyes. He left and I took a sip of my cappuccino. "Yah, what's with that frown?" Hyemi asked, taking a small sip of her latte. "Sorry," I said, smiling a bit. "It's alright. You're being a bit too silent. Where did the energetic Nam Woohyun I knew went," she asked me as I looked up at her. I, then smiled. "He's here," I said, grinning. 

 After about 20 minutes of drinking coffee and getting to know each other, I looked at my wrist watch and it was almost 7:00 PM. Da heck, I thought in my mind, again. Suddenly, my phone rang. I took it out from my pocket and told Hyemi to hold on for a second. I answered it, "Hello?" I said, waiting for a response. "Dang freaking idiot, Nam Woohyun! Where da heck are you?!" It was Sunggyu, yelling at me over the phone. I had to put the phone away from my ear for a minute. "Hyung, calm down. I'm here. I'm about to go back there in a few minutes," I said, hoping my words would calm him down. "Shut up and come back here now. If you want to go to that vacation, then get your here in the dorm!" He shouted again, and I had to put my phone away from my ear again. When will this grandpa stop yelling. . . I then realized that maybe I can take Hyemi with me to the vacation. "Hyung, Sunggyu-hyung. Sunggie hyunggie, I have a question." I said, acting a bit cute. "Stop acting cute. Doesn't suit you. But what idiot?" He said, a bit coldly. "Are we allowed to bring somebody with us too?" I asked him, as he paused for a moment. "Of course. We're going as Infinite duh, of course you will have somebody with you. Stop being an idiot like Sungyeol," he directly told me as I facepalmed. Hyung, you're an idiot too, I thought. "Oh and Myungsoo's partner is coming too," He added. "Myungsoo's partner?" I asked, a bit curious on the word 'partner.' It can refer to many different things. "Yes. His partner for the science fair. They have to work on it together so I agreed to let her go with us," he responded and I raised my eyebrow when I heard the word 'her' coming out from his mouth. "Her?" I asked, more curiousness filled up my mind. "Yes, it's a girl." He replied. However, I got a bit excited. This gives me more chances of being allowed to take Hyemi with me. "Sunggie hyunggie, can I take a girl too?" I asked, excitedly. "Stop calling me that name," He said and I can imagine him rolling his eyes right now. "For what reason are you going to bring a female with you in this vacation?" Sunggyu asked me and I knew I had to think of an excuse right away or he'll say no. "Um, um. Well, she's my photography partner! We have to take photographs of beautiful views or sceneries we see and since we're going on a vacation, it would be even easier and better." I said, smiling. I knew he would fall for my excuse. "You didn't have to exclaim, Woohyun. But alright, take her with us as well. It's not fair that you guys have female partners." He complained, sighing. "Hyung, you don't go to school anymore. Stop daydreaming," I told him and I just realized that was a bit rude. "I know, Woohyun. It's just that when I was in school before, my partners for everything were always other guys and I had to do all the work." He complained, again. I knew I had to hang up now because he is going to continue about his school life and childhood, which is really boring. "Hyung, I'm going to go now. Thank you so much by the way," I quickly said, not even waiting for his response, and hang up. 

  I looked at Hyemi and she yawned. She might be a bit sleepy. "Hyemi-ssi, are you sleepy?" I asked her, as she nodded a little. "I think we should go home now. It's getting a bit late," she said, picking up her purse, and stood up. "Hyemi-ssi, before we go.." I grabbed her wrist gently as she turned towards me. "I was wondering if you wanted to come on a vacation with me and the other members of Infinite.." I continued as she looked at me, wide-eyed. "Really?" She asked in disbelief. "Yes. But when we go there, we have to take lots of pictures." I said, smiling. "Of course! I love photography. After I take photos, I paint them." She grinned as I grinned as well. "Is it a yes?" I asked, imagining it was when I ask her out. "Yes," she said, smiling at me. I was mentally hugging her but I was physically smiling at her. "It's tomorrow which means when you get home, you have to start packing up." I informed her, as she nodded understandably. "Do we just go home now?" She asked me, waiting for a response. "I guess so. Today was fun and I can't wait for this vacation," I smiled at her and she nodded at me, smiling angelically. We started walking outside the door and I asked, "Should I drive you home?" She turned to look at me and managed to shook her head. "Actually, my butler is picking me up. I also need to inform him that I'm going to a vacation but thank you for the offer though, appreciate it a lot." She replied, as I nodded. "Thank you for today, again." She added, as I just chuckled. "No problem," I saw a pink car pulling near us and I moved few feet away. "My ride's here," she said, smiling like an angel again. Unexpectedly, I opened the car door for her as she laughed a bit. "Woohyun-ssi, it's automatic." I was shocked as I saw the car opening by itself; da heck. Hyemi then got inside, waved goodbye at me as I waved back in return, watching her car drive away. I was wishing for a kiss, or a hug, or even just something that includes intimacy but, it's too early. I laughed at my thought and started to walk away, back to the dorm. 

♦♦♦

(Sungjong's P.O.V.) 

          I sighed, as I started to pack up my clothes. Shirts in one pile, pants in another pile, and all my other important things in another pile. All of us were in the dorm now, packing up our belongings. Everyone was so happy about this vacation but Myungsoo and Woohyun looked even way happier. Maybe, it's because they get to take females with them. As I thought of the word 'females,' Jiyeon suddenly appeared into my mind. I haven't seen her or talked to her for about 8 hours now. I'm starting to get a little worried about her. I talk to her basically every minute. I care a lot about her, because she's my friend. Just a friend, nothing more..I think. I sighed heavily again and plopped down on my bed, that I share with nobody which is why I feel very fortunate. Back to Jiyeon. Well, I've been texting and calling her non-stop but she won't pick up. I wanted her to come with us in the vacation but heck, she's just so stubborn. 

     Out of a sudden, the door opened as Myungsoo entered interrupting my thoughts. "Sungjong-ah, you look like you're thinking hard. What's up?" He asked me, as he sat down at the edge of my bed. "Nothing," I replied quickly, sat up, and zipped up my luggage bag. "There must be something. Never have seen the smile boy think this hard," he said, smiling a bit. "Stop it," I said, sending him a small glare. "Why so grumpy," He complained, making me send him another glare. "Wait, Sungjong. Don't tell me it's your time of the month," He said, along with a teasing grin. "Stop!" I shouted, as I saw him flinched. "Alright, alright. I will stop. But I just want to know what's wrong with you, boy." He said, in a very sincere tone actually. I felt like I could just tell him everything that was bothering me. I sat down on the floor. "Well, Jiyeon-" As I started, he quickly interrupted me. "I knew it! I knew you were thinking hard because of Jiyeon!" He exclaimed; this time making me flinched. "Don't exclaim," I told him, sending him another glare. Three glares now. 

   "Sungjong-ah, do you like her?" Myungsoo had asked, in another sincere tone. "No," I responded as quickly as possible. I don't like Jiyeon, at least I don't think so.. "Your mouth says one thing, but your eyes says another." He quoted and I looked at him weirdly. "Stop using quotes," I said, glaring at him again. If only glares could just knock out people, like those ones in the dramas.. "Stop glaring at me, I'm trying to make life easier for you. And plus, that was not a quote. It's a daily basis saying," he said, another sincere tone. "Daily basis saying? Do you hear people every morning saying 'Your mouth says one thing, but your eyes says another.' Huh? Yah!" I complained, and this time he sent a glare towards me. I'm starting to think we're just having a glaring competition. We stayed silent for a few minutes and it was very awkward. 

  "Um, don't you have to pack up your luggage and your other craps?" I asked him, breaking the awkward silence that were surrounding us. "First of all, they aren't just craps. More like important craps," he corrected as I rolled my eyes at him. "What's the difference?" I asked, sarcastically. "Well first of all-" Before he could finish, I interrupted him. "I know the difference. Please don't explain it to me," I said, shaking my head. "Then, why did you ask?" He half-questioned, half-exclaimed. I rolled my eyes, again. "Anyways, back to my previous question. Don't you need to continue packing?" I asked, getting back to the topic. "No, I'm finished." He said, while smiling proudly. It caused me to laugh a little. "Kim Myungsoo is finish packing up all his stuff? Kim Myungsoo. L. INFINITE'S L IS FINISHED PACKING UP HIS STUFF?! I do not believe that," I said in disbelief, as I shook my head. "Well, believe it." He said, smiling. "You better have brought your underwears, I don't want you borrowing or should I say, taking my underwears," I said, sending him another glare. "In fact-" As he started talking, I quickly said, "Nope." as he halted. "Kim Sungjong, stop being disrespectful." This time he sent me the glare. I was a little shocked. He completely forgot my last name. "Kim Sungjong?! Da heck is he?! It's Lee Sungjong. LEE SUNGJONG. HOW CAN YOU FORGET MY LAST NAME YOU BRAT," I yelled at him. "Alright, alright. Sungjong-ah, calm down. You're getting too hyped up," After he said that, I aimed to throw a chair at him but he quickly blocked himself and ran outside. I smirked. Myungsoo, you might be charismatic but you like to chicken a lot sometimes. Pabo. 

♦♦♦

(Sungyeol's P.O.V.)

          When we arrived at the dorm, I automatically took a nap. And right now, I have woken up due to obnoxious noises coming from the living room. I looked around and Myungsoo was nowhere to be seen. I share my room with him and he is usually present, but eh. I stood up, opened the door, and examined what was so exciting that they needed to sound so obnoxious. 

 "No, I'm winning!" Dongwoo retorted, happily. "No, hyung. I'm winning. Just look at my score," Sungjong grinned, showing Dongwoo his top score. "Shut up both of you, I am winning." Woohyun proudly said, earning glares from his other 2 opponents. 

I facepalmed my self as I saw them play the latest game that came out, Flappy Bird. Flappy Bird. . . So this is what all the hassle is about. "Aish, this game is too annoying!" Woohyun complained, gritting his teeth. "I can't even get pass 75!" Sungjong complained as well, attempting to punch his iPad. The funniest thing I've found was how they were using different electronic devices. Dongwoo was using his iPod Touch, Sungjong was using his iPad, and Woohyun was using his laptop. I laughed, out of a sudden. They all turned to look at me. "Sungyeol-hyung, stop laughing." Sungjong told me as he glared at me. "Sungyeol-hyung, thanks a dang lot! You just made me lose my points!" He shouted, as I looked at him weirdly. Da heck did I just do. "What did I do?" I yelled, defensively. "Sungyeol-hyung, stop talking. Aishhhh!! You made me lose my points again," Sungjong whined, like a little baby. I rolled my eyes. This kid's a freaken brat. 

I walked around, trying to find Myungsoo wondering where that other brat could be. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Must be Myungsoo, I thought. I opened it and it revealed Jiyeon. "Oh, Jiyeon!" I greeted her excitedly, as she smiled at me slightly. "Hi, Sungyeol." She said, bowing to me. "Ani, ani. You don't have to bow to me. Aish, old style." I shook my head as I led her inside the dorm. "What brings you here? Are you coming to the vacation with us?" I grinned, as she shook her head. "Nah. I'm just looking for Woohyun. Where is he?" She asked me, as I felt my mood descend a bit because of the 'nah.' Just that simple nah. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts. "Ah, Woohyun-hyung. He's in the living room, playing a game." I responded, as she nodded. "I shouldn't disturb him then," she said, heading to the door. "Wait, no. Jiyeon. What for?" I asked, a bit curious. "Ah, I was going to ask if he had seen something important I lost," She told me as I nodded. "But, I don't want to disturb him right now so I can just go." Without realizing, I quickly grabbed her wrist and our face were so close that I got a bit frightened. "Stay for a few. Please?" After I said that, I realized it sounded like I was begging her to stay. Sungyeol, you are a really brainless idiot. "Oh. For what?" She asked. Her face was still really close to me. I could feel her breathing. "For..uh..to wait for Woohyun. It's okay to bother him you know. He doesn't mind. He's a brainless brat as well," I said, as I stepped a feet away from her. I don't want her thinking I'm an idiot, even though she probably already does. "Oh. Where's Sungjong?" She had asked. Wasn't expecting that, but alright. "He's playing games as well," I answered, as I heard a small sigh from her. "Oh, that reminds me. Sungjong said you have not been picking up his calls and replying to his texts. Are you ignoring him?" I asked her, as she stared at me. "No." She quickly said and I could tell she was telling the truth. "Then, why are you not talking to him or anything?" I asked, trying to be clear. "Long story." That was the only thing that came out from and she looked quite filled with thoughts, so I stopped asking her questions. 

After a few minutes, Woohyun, Dongwoo, and Sungjong finished their games and saw me and Jiyeon. I looked at Sungjong and I saw his eyes twinkle, as he saw Jiyeon. Hm, something's really going on with this guy. "Jiyeon!!" He shouted excitedly, hugging squeezing Jiyeon tightly. I looked at Jiyeon and I could tell she had a difficult time breathing. "Yah, Sungjong. Stop being clingy," I told him as I grabbed his arms and pulled him away from Jiyeon. "Jiyeonnie, why have you been ignoring me? What did I do? Is it because of my new hairstyle? What I'm wearing? I'm willing to change," Sungjong whined, as I looked at him like he was some crazy lunatic. Why would he change himself just for Jiyeon. . . I turned to Jiyeon and she had an uneasy look. "Uh, long story. I'm not really ignoring you. But..yeah. I just came here to ask Woohyun something," She explained, uneasily. Woohyun suddenly popped out of nowhere, "I heard my name." Jiyeon then directly asked him, "Woohyun-ssi, by any chance, have you seen my sketchbook? It had a lot of illustrations in it. I brought it at the park today, but I think I left it there." Woohyun then quickly nodded. "Ah, ye! I have that sketchbook. You left it, so I thought I should bring it with me. The one that had our cute little maknae Sungjong's faces on it. Argh, so cute." Woohyun patted Sungjong's head and smiled, skipping to his room to get the sketchbook thingy they're talking about. I turned to Jiyeon and she was biting her lip, gritting her teeth at Woohyun. "My faces?" Sungjong looked at Jiyeon, confused. I was confused as well. "A-ah, it was just uh..thing I did..with uh ya," Jiyeon stuttered. "What?" Sungjong asked. "Forget it. I just came for the sketchbook." She frankly said, causing me and Sungjong to feel uneasy. 

 After a few minutes, Woohyun finally came out from his room; bringing some kind of book with him. "Here," he handed it to Jiyeon and Jiyeon smiled. "Thank you. I better get on my way now," she said, waving at us. "Jiyeon." Sungjong called out and Jiyeon turned to look at him, with bits of irritation written on her face. "Jiyeon. Infinite is going on a vacation. May you come. . ." Sungjong asked, sincerely. "I apologize but I'll pass," Jiyeon shook her head and started to open the door. I heard Sungjong sigh. "Jiyeon, if you're not coming, I'm not." He said and it made me so shocked. He was so sincere. Never have seen this side of him before. "Sungjong, no. Please go to the vacation. Leave me be," Jiyeon sighed. Sungjong shook his head. "Jiyeon, you're our friend. Why are you doing this," Sungjong asked, worried. "Sungjong, I'm not doing this on purpose. I have to," After Jiyeon said that, she started heading outside. So she did really leave; after Sungjong's sincerity. 

      What does she mean by having to do this to us? 

♦♦♦

(Sungjong's P.O.V.)

       I woke up and little did I know that it was already morning. It felt like nothing really happened. It was time to start heading to the airport. Turns out we're not riding our van and instead we're going to fly on an airplane, goodness gracious. But, Jim-hyung is still coming though. He has this famous catchphrase of his, 'fun starts at the beach.' I sat up on my bed, thoughts surrounded my whole mind. Jiyeon has to come. She has to. It won't be fun, if she won't come. I and her can socialize together and be all happy. She pretty much totally shunned me yesterday, but I'm not going to give up. A man never gives up. 

 "Sungjong, lets go inside the van now. We'll be late for our flight," Sunggyu-hyung informed as I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded agreeably. I grabbed my luggage and all my other belongings that I brought and headed outside. I still can't stop thinking about Jiyeon not coming with us. 

"Sungjong, hurry up and get in the van. Stop being stubborn," Sunggyu-hyung informed complained at me, again. I didn't obeyed him and just stood there, still thinking if I should really come or not. As all the members finished placing and bringing out everything they needed to bring, they all got ready to the airport; except myself. "Sungjong, are you coming or not? We'll be hecking late," Sunggyu-hyung asked me, with irritation in his voice. Stop targeting me, hyung. 

I can't believe I just said something I didn't even expect to say. "No, hyung. I'll stay and have a different flight. I need to go convince Jiyeon to come with me." All their faces were shocked. "Sungjong, no. You're just wasting a ticket. Lets go," This time, Woohyun-hyung targeted me. I handed Sunggyu-hyung my ticket and said, "They give refunds. For now, I'll be staying here. I'll go on a separate flight with Jiyeon. I'll be right behind you guys, don't worry." I said, as they all looked at me frustrated but then nodded. "Alright, be careful. We really have to go now. We're going to be late for the plane. Anyways, take care of yourself you bratty brat brainless idiot." Sunggyu-hyung rolled his eyes, as I just smiled. I watched them drive away and I smiled. Jiyeon, I'm not giving up. 


 AN; I have been really thinking a lot about this story. I only have a few ideas on what will happen next and I'm trying to find a proper and exciting ending for this story. But, it seems like the more I write, the more I get ideas. So, for example as I write a scene, then something comes up to my mind that says like, 'Oh yes, that will totally connect to that' And therefore, all my ideas just kept extending and I just can't seem to know when it will end. But, I'll try my best. Thank you to the people who have subscribed this story. I love you guys so much, you know that right? Again, I'd appreciate comments. And I'm really sorry for such crappy story, cause like ya feel? I'm also planning to write an EXO fanfiction right after I finish this one. I'm excited! :3