"I mean...womanly."

Idiots Who Are Angels

 (Sungyeol's P.O.V.)

                School was over, at least for today and I glanced at my wrist watch. It was 4:00 pm. School usually ends at around 2:00 pm, but I had to stay after to do some homework. Honestly, I enjoy doing homework, but I hate it when I have to do more than the amount I expect and enjoy to do. I think the members are in the practice room right now. I still have more homework to do, and I also have to practice our new choreography for our upcoming comeback. This is a very hard life for me, but in order to do well on my education, and my dreams, I can't give up. I have to continue progressing from where I am right now. I took all my books from my locker and shoved them in my backpack, and headed to the practice room. As I walked closer to the practice room, I heard a female and a male voice coming from inside the room. I recognize the male voice so well, it was Myungsoo's. He was my best friend, so of course I would recognize it. However, the female voice. . . . sounded a lot like Jiyeon's so-called best friend, Yumi. I stopped and leaned against the wall and listened to their conversation before going inside. 

"Oppa~ Can we go on a date today?" the girl's voice whined. "I would love to go on a date today, but I have practice." Myungsoo sighed, and I can imagine that the girl is probably pouting as of now. "I understand oppa~ I hope you do well for your upcoming comeback and don't overwork yourself! Oppa, hwaiting!" I could've sworn I heard Myungsoo's chuckle. His chuckle is very different from other peoples'. He has that chic' kind of tone, I should say. "Hwaiting!" responded Myungsoo. I slowly peeked inside the door and again, I could've sworn I saw them kissed mouth to mouth. "Oppa saranghaeyo~" I saw Yumi making a heart by using both of her arms and lifted them up to the top of her head, making a shape of a heart. "I love you too, cutie." Myungsoo once again chuckled and pinched Yumi's cheeks. "Now, you should go. We don't want the members or anybody knowing that we're in a relationship," Myungsoo said as he stared at Yumi in the eyes, and I saw Yumi nodding. "Alright, oppa. I'll text you later." Yumi smiled and she was heading to the door, where I was hiding. I didn't want her to catch me so I ran and hid in the first classroom I saw, and quickly closed the door. A heavy sigh of relief came out from me as I heard her heels click-clacking down the hallway. 

I looked around me and I found out that I was in Biology Class. It was dark and the lights weren't on. I tried to see if somebody was here or not. Suddenly, due to my excellent vision, I could've sworn I saw somebody laying down on the carpet, with no shirt on, only boxers. I slowly walked closely and I found out that it was my biology teacher, Mr. Han. I was shocked at first. He was watching something on the big screen. I looked more closely at the screen and I saw a man and a woman on a bed making out . . . wait he's watching ?! 

I was shocked. Usually, Mr. Han is known as the most sophisticated and innocent-looking teacher out of all the teachers in the school. Who knew he likes to watch ? Who knew he's not innocent? Nobody did. Suddenly, I felt something crawling up my legs. I screamed, thinking it was a spider. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I continued screaming. The lights and Mr. Han looked at me startled of my presence. 

"Lee Sungyeol?!" He exclaimed, eyes widening. I'll admit, I was kind of frightened. He may be innocent and easy looking, but he's got that feature that will intimidate you. "Mr. Han, annyeongha-" Before I could finish my greeting, he interrupted or more like yelled at me. "What are you doing here?!" I tried to think of a reasonable excuse, but unfortunately my brain wasn't working today. Or pretty much like usual. 

"You did not see anything! You did not see what I was watching! You do not see what you see right now! Forget about this scene!" He yelled at me once again, at the top of his lungs. "M-Mr. Han, it's o-okay..I-I was thinking of forgetting this as well before you mentioned-" Once again, he interrupted me. "I don't care! Get out of my classroom!" I looked at him up and down, and to be honest, he looked very funny. I wanted to laugh, but I don't think it's the right time. "M-Mr. Han..don't be angry. I-I won't tell anyone...this." I stuttered. "Oh, you surely will not tell anyone this!" He snapped. I nodded. "Lee Sungyeol, are you going to get out of my room or will I have to get you out myself?!" He shouted, making me startled. I just stood there, looking at him. I wasn't even paying attention to what he's saying, I just looked at him up and down, preventing myself to laugh so hard. He wasn't the kind of teacher that everyone thought he was. How fabulous. 

"You know what, if you're not going to get out yourself, then I will!" He quickly picked up all his belongings, opened the door, and dashed off the hall. "Mr. Han! Hold up! You forgot your. . ." Before I could finish, he was already out of sight. ". . . clothes." 

I took a deep breath and tried to forget about that "weird" scene. I walked outside the room and gently closed the door. I slowly walked to the practice room. I just remembered what Myungsoo said today to Yumi. I tried to recall what he said. 'We don't want the members or anybody knowing that we're in a relationship.' Really? How did I not know that? I thought I was his best friend. I thought best friends tell each other everything. It's probably because of the rule that the manager doesn't want us to date at this age yet and wants us to focus on our career, but that doesn't mean that he's not allowed to tell me that he is dating someone. That is just so not. . . Myungsoo-like. Oh well, I guess I just have to pretend I didn't hear their conversation and continue on with life. I slowly walked inside and saw Myungsoo sleeping on the couch. Aww, he looks like one of those innocent little puppies. But instead of 'innocent', more like 'can't-tell-his-best-friend-that-he's-in-a-relationship-' little puppies. I really have to get that out of my head. I glanced at my wrist watch. It was only 4:45. Is it really that early? It seems like it's been forever. Practice starts at around 5:30. I wonder where all the other members are. I grabbed a blanket and laid down on the other couch, taking a nap. 

****

(Sungjong's P.O.V.)

             I'm hanging out with Jiyeon right now, along with the hyungs and by hyungs, excluding Sungyeol and Myungsoo; even though they are still my hyungs but they are part of the maknae line. We're walking around the streets of Seoul right now. We had to ride our van on the way here. Turns out, we canceled our practice today since our manager said we can have a day off. He told all of us, again excluding Sungyeol and L. I think, they still think we have schedules today so they're probably in the practice room waiting for us. We wanted to tell them and take them with us, but. . . when I asked the principal (who is by the way my uncle), he declined and told me that Sungyeol-hyung had to catch up with a lot of homework. Poor hyung. However, I tried to approach Myungsoo-hyung and attempted to tell him that we didn't have to practice today, he just ignored me and quickly ran down the hallway. He looked like he was waiting or trying to find someone, so I just gave up and left them. 

"Oh my god, look at that! Cotton candies," Jiyeon smiled and pointed to the vendor that was selling cotton candies. She looked too excited and happy at the same time, that I couldn't help but chuckle at her enthusiasm. "Do you want to eat some, Jiyeon-ah?" I asked her as she turned to look at me and nodded shyly. "Yeah, but I forgot to bring some money so it's fine. I can eat some when I come back here next time," she said, pretending to smile, but I could tell she really wanted to eat some cotton candies. I imagined her cute, pouty face and chuckled. 

"Jiyeon-ah, come here. Tell me which flavor you want," I said smiling, as I walked near to the cotton candy vendor. "Ani, Sungjong-ssi. It's fine, you don't need to buy me any cotton candy. I'm fine," she said smiling, but I could tell she was 100% lying. "Aish, just let me treat you for something." I whined and she grinned. "Alright, I want the pink kind," she gave up. I ordered the pink kind for her, and the blue kind for me. The vendor handed me both the pink and the blue kind and I handed her the pink one. "Thank you, ahjussi." I bowed at the vendor and he smiled. "You're welcome. Have fun," he replied, still smiling. I nodded and both I and Jiyeon continued walking. 

After about 5 minutes, we were still walking while eating our cotton candies. We spotted Sunggyu and Woohyun-hyung, and they were. . . performing? Sunggyu-hyung was sitting down on a chair, playing the guitar while Woohyun-hyung was singing. They were performing our song, Last Summer (could also be known as In The Summer). People were crowding over them and I and Jiyeon tried to squeeze in, but there wasn't really no easy entrance. We were VIPs since we knew them, but I guess that didn't really matter at this situation. I shrugged and Jiyeon and I kept on walking. "Look!" Jiyeon pointed out and I turned my head into the direction she was pointing to. She was pointing to a vendor that was selling rice cakes. "You want to eat rice cakes?" I asked her, and once again she nodded shyly. "Alright, lets go buy some." I said, but she stared at me. "Yah! You don't have to buy me it. I was just pointing to it. You'll probably going to be broke once we go back home because of buying everything I point to," she told me and I looked at her. "I don't care. Whatever makes you happy, I'll buy." I responded to her, and I realized what I just said. (This is where the 'badump, badump' sound effect comes on. I'm sorry, I was in my Gag Concert mood lol.) "Wait, what did you just say?" Jiyeon asked, looking away from me. "I-I mean, this is Seoul. W-we have to buy everything that's nice," I quickly tried to clear things up. "Oh, alright. Cause I thought I heard something else," she said, shrugging and I followed her, as she headed to the rice cake vendor. 

"Ahjumma, please give us 2 rice cakes." I said as the vendor nodded and handed us 2 pieces of rice cakes. I smiled and paid her. She smiled at both of me and Jiyeon. "You guys look like a really cute couple," she complimented. I chuckled awkwardly, "Ah ahjumma, thank you but we're not a couple. We're just friends," I smiled and she smiled back at me. "Ah, that's sad because I can see you both as a really cute couple." She responded as I nodded. "Thank you," I said, as I and Jiyeon started to walk away. 

"Well, wasn't she crazy?" I complained, as I walked next to Jiyeon. "That was a compliment, you shouldn't complain." Jiyeon responded. "Aish, I know. But still, she was being a little too overboard." I said, pouting a little. "It still was a compliment, it's not like it's true. It's not true, so why does it affect you so badly?" She looked at me, as we stopped walking. What she said was right. It's not like it was true, so why is affecting me so badly? 

"I don't know," I shrugged as we continued walking. We now then spotted a big crowd, bigger than the one with Sunggyu and Woohyun-hyung. "What's going on?" Jiyeon asked. "I don't know," I replied. I tried to squeeze in to people, with Jiyeon following behind me and we found out that it was Hoya and Dongwoo-hyung performing their song, Special Girl. They were dancing very passionately and the crowd's expression were very hyped up and it seemed like they were enjoying it a lot. Dongwoo and Hoya-hyung are known as the most hardworking members of Infinite, even though every member works hard. We have a lot of faith in them, and they're doing their very best to succeed. I just realized this. Woohyun and Sunggyu-hyung were performing and Dongwoo and Hoya-hyung are performing as well. Is this some kind of mission?  Oh, well. Nobody told me anything so I'm going to have fun. 

Dongwoo and Hoya-hyung finished performing Special Girl and everyone ran up to them, wanting their autographs. I and Jiyeon started walking again. "Sungjong-ssi," Jiyeon said, as we stopped walking again. "Yes?" I asked. "Lets sit down for a minute," she said, as we both sat down on a bench. 

"Why are we sitting down?" I asked her. "So I can take a selfie," she chuckled and took out her phone. "Aish, are you selfie-obsessed too?" I asked her, chuckling. She grinned at me. "I'm not that obsessed, I just enjoy taking selfies and photography." She said, as she took one selfie where she made a peace sign. I shook my head and she took another selfie, where she puffed out her cheeks, which I thought I was really cute. I just wanted to pinch her cheeks so badly. 

"Do you want to take a selfie with me?" She asked and I wasn't paying attention because I was starting to get really sleepy, so she poked me. "Yah! I asked you if you wanted to take a selfie with me. Guess not," she pouted. "Yah, Jiyeon-ssi. I wasn't paying attention. Of course, I would like to take a selfie with you. Aish, stop pouting. Makes you look more cute," I said to her, as I quickly realized what I just said, again. ('Badump, badump' lol.) "Hm?" Jiyeon said, looking at me while grinning. "N-nothing. I said, it doesn't make you manly." I said, trying to clear things up. "I'm a woman," she said, and I quickly realized my mistake. "I mean...womanly. I'm very sleepy, okay? Please deal with me." I quickly rolled my eyes, trying to avoid eye contact with her, because I was very embarrassed. "You're sleepy? Should we go back home now then?" She asked, looking worried about me. "Ani, ani. Lets take that selfie first," I confronted, as we moved closer near to each other, and we took a selfie. We both looked at it and laughed. I was poking my cheeks and she was pouting, as our poses. We stood up and looked around. 

"Before we go home, lets buy a souvenir." I told her, as she nodded. "Good idea," We walked inside a shop and they sold accessories. "Lets buy matching bracelets and necklaces," I suggested and Jiyeon nodded. We both walked around the shop and looked for matching accessories. "Hey Jiyeon, come here. Look what I found," I called out to her, as she walked towards me. "What is it?" She asked. I showed her the bracelets I found that matched, and the thing that I like about it is that we could write our names on it. "Oh my god, they're perfect." Jiyeon said and I could see her eyes twinkling. I walked up to the ahjumma that were selling them and told them to write our names on the bracelets. "Jiyeon-ssi, find matching necklaces for us." I told her as she responded with an, "okay." I waited for the ahjumma that was selling it to finish scanning our names on the bracelets. "Yah, Sungjong! I think I found the perfect necklaces," she said as I quickly walked up to her, checking out what she had found. She showed me a necklace that had a heart in the middle, and she opened the heart and it said, "I can't live.." and she showed me the other bracelet with another heart on the middle, and as she opened the heart it said, "without you.." I smiled at how cheesy the words were, but I nodded. "One thing I can say; totally perfection." I said, as she handed me the necklaces and I paid for them as well. After I finished paying all of the items, I helped Jiyeon on putting on her necklace. She had the, "I can't live.." one and I had the, "without you.." one. She helped me with mine as well. The ahjumma has scanned our names on the bracelets and Jiyeon wore the one that said, "Sungjong" and I wore mine that said, "Jiyeon." I was satisfied with this day-off. Probably the best one I've had yet.  We both thanked the ahjumma and headed out outside. 

"That was a fun day-off," I said as we walked down to the parking lot, where the van is parked. "Indeed," she smiled. We arrived at the van and luckily, it was the same time as Woohyun, Sunggyu, Hoya, and Dongwoo-hyung arrived too. We all got inside the van and smiled. 

"That was really fun!" Woohyun-hyung said, and I could tell he was really hyped up. "I agree. I and Hoya performed Special Girl and gave a lot of people autographs, and we went and shopped. Freaking fun," Dongwoo-hyung joined. "We performed Last Summer, and then we gave hugs to everyone, and then we went and ate a lot of food. Wasn't it fun Woohyun-ah?" Sunggyu-hyung explained and Woohyun-hyung nodded. I stayed quiet, and so did Jiyeon. 

"Yah, Lee Sungjong! Why are you so quiet? What did you do with Jiyeon?" Sunggyu-hyung noticed my silence and I looked at him. "Well we.." Before I could finish, Woohyun-hyung interrupted. "They probably went and had a date," He teased. I gave him a playful glare. "Yah, Nam Woohyun! Stop teasing me. We didn't go on a date. We walked around and ate, just like normal friends would do." I explained. "Yeah, sure." Woohyun-hyung chuckled, not believing me. 

The van started and I looked at Jiyeon, she was sleeping. Aigoo, how cute. I just want to pinch that cheeks of hers. If only I could. . .  I sighed. She was too cute for her own good. I took out my phone and earbuds and started to listen to music, drifting off to sleep as we drove back home. 

*****

(Myungsoo's P.O.V.)

                   I heard a 'beep' sound and it was my phone, telling me that I received a text. It was Yumi, my girlfriend. 'Oppa~ You're probably practicing right now. Sorry for interrupting, but I hope you get a good sleep. Good night oppa, love you. Chu~' I read what she texted me. Aigoo, she's just too cute. How did I get such a cute girlfriend like her? If you're wondering about my relationship with Yumi, it is real. Yumi is my girlfriend, but I haven't really admitted it to the members and the manager. The manager told us that we weren't allowed to date at this age and that we should focus on our career more. But, what can stop love? Nothing. I love Yumi, and I don't want to let go of her. I haven't even told Sungyeol about her, and he is my best friend. I just want to keep it as a secret to me and Yumi for now, till' I think it's the right time to reveal it. 

I woke up and took a glance at my wrist watch. It was 7:30 PM, 2 hours late of practicing. I wonder where the other members are. Weren't we supposed to practice today? I looked at the other couch and was surprised to see Sungyeol sleeping. I was in a dilemma of whether to wake him up or not, or maybe even prank him but I was not motivated at all. I was still sleepy. I decided to wake him up anyways and maybe he knows where the other members are. I walked up next to him and shook him. "Yah, Lee Sungyeol! Wake up~ Ireona~" I poked his cheeks, and he softly groaned then slowly opened his eyes. 

"Oh, Myungsoo-ah. What time is it?" He asked, sitting up. "7:30 PM," I replied, looking at my phone. "What happened to practicing?" He asked. "I was going to ask you the same thing," I told him, still looking at my phone. 

"Do you know where the other members are?" He kept blabbering questions to me, that I was supposed to ask him. "No idea. I think Sungjong was trying to tell me something today but I ignored him. He was being too annoying," I replied, looking at him. "I see," he responded, yawning. 

"Did Sungjong tried to annoy you too?" I asked him, leaning against the couch. "No, because I had to stay after school and catch up with my late homework." He said, sighing. I nodded. I felt a little sorry for him. He always had the most difficult tasks, and sometimes I want to help him, but sometimes I just can't. "How did you get here?" I asked him, wondering if he saw me with Yumi. 

He looked down at the ground. "Ah, I shove all my books to my backpack from my locker and slowly headed here," He said, nodding. "Then, I saw Mr. Han and did you know that he doesn't like me? He thinks I'm too annoying for him, because when I went to the biology classroom, he was there and he was watching probably our next biology lesson," He continued and I could see him, forming a smile on his face. "Why are you smiling?" I asked, but I couldn't help smiling as well. "Nothing, it's just that...Mr. Han looked really hilarious while he was watching our next lesson," He chuckled. "How did he look funny?" I asked. "I don't really know. It's just that, he looked really interested on the lesson," This time, Sungyeol laughed out loud and I couldn't help but laugh with him as well. "Yah, Lee Sungyeol. Stop laughing. It's just Mr. Han, being what he is, as usual. Always interested in everything. So sophisticated and innocent," I told him as he looked at me, and laughed more loudly, that he looked like he couldn't catch his breath. "Yes, indeed very sophisticated and innocent," he continued laughing. What is so funny? What am I going to do with this guy, aigoo. 

"We're here!" I could tell the voice was from Dongwoo-hyung. He always had that enthusiastic personality. All the members entered the practice room and I saw Jiyeon too. "Jiyeon-ah!" Sungyeol called out happily, as he recovered from laughing too hard. "Hi, Sungyeol." Jiyeon said, smiling. "Yah, Jiyeon-ah! Come here and sit down next to me," Sungyeol said, as Jiyeon obeyed his order and sat down next to him. "Yes?" Jiyeon said, smiling cheekily. "Do you know Gag Concert?" asked Sungyeol. Jiyeon nodded. "Do you know the skit 'Badump, Badump'?" asked Sungyeol, again. "Yes. It's the skit where this two neighbor who are like best friends hang out together and they accidentally say words they don't really mean that pretty much means that they like each other and they come up with excuses to cover up what they had said, even though it's really obvious, that they obviously like each other," due to that explanation, Sungjong turned to Jiyeon and Sungyeol. "Exactly, you're right. Do you know that Soyoung girl?" Sungyeol said, looking at Jiyeon. "Yes, she's very cute." Jiyeon smiled. "Yes, she is. Do you know that part where she says, 'M-munjae oppa~!'?," Sungyeol imitated the girl's acting. Jiyeon excitedly nodded. "Yes, yes. That's my favorite part," Sungyeol smiled and said, "That's great. You should be like Soyoung and I'm going to be Munjae. Okay?" Jiyeon nodded, stood up, and started to walk again from outside the door. 

****

(Jiyeon's P.O.V.)

             So, I'll just have to act like Soyoung and be all like 'S-sungyeol oppa~!' and do that shimmy thing she does. Amazing. I started to walk inside the practice room and our acting starting. I looked at Sungyeol and gave him a thumbs up. He shouted, "Jiyeonn~" and imitated Lee Munjae and how he says it, in the Gag Concert skit. I started to act like Soyoung, and pretended that I was in my pajamas. I started shimmying and mimicked Soyoung's voice. "S-s-sungyeol oppa~!" and did what Soyoung would always do, right after she has said that. All the members laughed at how Sungyeol and I roleplayed. "You did great," Sungyeol said, smiling. "So did you," I told him and we both high-fived each other. 

"Wait..so does that mean, every time I see you, I have to greet you like that?" I asked him. He nodded, while smiling cheekily. I pouted and nodded afterwards. "Okay, enough with that Gag Concert skit. Lets talk about. . . . where the frick did you guys went?!" L half shouted/half asked. The members all sat down, half of them were on the floor, half were on the couches, except for Sungjong who was standing since he was drinking banana milk. 

"We went to Seoul," Woohyun replied, as L and Sungyeol's face went all shocked. "Seoul?!" Sungyeol and L both exclaimed in unison. "Yeah, Jiyeon even came with us." Dongwoo answered this time. "You guys got to be kidding me. Why weren't we invited?" Sungyeol asked. I could tell he was a little frustrated. 

"Well, as for you, I tried to tell the principal if I could tell you that it was a day-off today, but he declined it. My uncle is very strict. And as for Myungsoo hyung, he completely ignored me. So, what was I supposed to do? Keep on trying, until tomorrow? So, I just gave up." Sungjong said, taking a sip of his banana milk. 

"So, it's a day-off today?" L asked, and Sungjong nodded. "I'm going back to sleep then," he said and him and Sungyeol went back to sleep. Sunggyu was sleeping as well. Dongwoo was fixing his hair, while looking at the mirror. Hoya was with his iPad, probably playing games or watching movies. Woohyun was using his phone, while sitting on the couch where Sunggyu was sleeping. However, Sungjong was smiling, sipping banana milks and eating lemon candies. I walked up to him, and he smiled, sharing his snacks. Typical Infinite habits, I'm guessing. 


      AN; Hello everyone! I just really want to say sorry for adding a lot of Gag Concert relatables here with the 'Badump, Badump' Skit. I thought it was pretty suiting for this chapter. For those of you who watches Gag Concert, you will get everything I'm talking about in this chapter. However, for those of you that haven't watched it, you guys should check it out. It's very funny and basically all they do is gags, and there are many different skits. I just thought the 'Badump, Badump' skit suited the situation for this chapter, especially with the one for Sungjong and Jiyeon together. And the Sungyeol with Jiyeon one, it was a little complicated to explain and my poor explanation, probably confused a lot of people especially those ones, who haven't watched it so I suggest after reading this chapter, you might want to watch maybe even one of the episodes. Usually, the episodes are approximately around 1 and a half hour. I'm really obsessed with Gag Concert lately, so again I apologize. 

*****I would really appreciate comments for this story, so I know how I'm doing with this story. Also, if you guys have any ideas...for the next couple chapters, don't hesitate to recommend me some of it. Thank you and enjoy!