"Is A Vacation Considered Good Or Bad?"

Idiots Who Are Angels

If6KejB.gif   DqaxkPU.jpg

(Sungyeol's P.O.V.)

                All the members of Infinite were gathering for a special meeting today. Sunggyu-hyung said there was going to be an announcement about something special but that was the only thing he knew, other than that he has no idea what this "special meeting" is going to be about. We walked together to the practice room, and I was struggling since I was carrying my heavy backpack and I was also carrying 6 books on my hands. What a life, I sighed. We got inside the practice room and I dumped all my books along with my backpack on the couch. There stood our manager. 

"Oh, hello hyung." We all greeted him and all bowed in a perfect 90-degree angle. "Good afternoon, Infinite." He smiled at us. We smiled at him happily back. "Hyung, what's this special meeting?" Sunggyu-hyung had asked with a curious expression on his face. "Oh, yes. Indeed." The only thing the manager did was nod. 

We all waited for him to say something but he stayed quiet. "Is it something good..or bad?" I said, breaking the awkward silence. "I don't know. Is a vacation considered good or bad?" He grinned at us. "Well, you know I think a vacation actually is pretty good, but sometimes there can be unlucky things that can-" Dongwoo-hyung explained but he then quickly realized what the manager was saying and he quickly exclaimed, "We're going on a vacation?!!!" The manager simply nodded with a smile. We all jumped up and down, due to excitement. "Hyung, why did you have to keep it as a secret to us?" Sungjong whined and pouted. "Would you like to go to the vacation or not?" The manager said, in a bit of a stern tone but us members knew that he was only joking. Sungjong smiled and ran to the manager, "Hyung~ I was only joking," he pouted and the manager playfully rolled his eyes, trying to push Sungjong away from him. He didn't like skinship, so that's why we always liked to hugged him. All of us hugged manager-hyung and he whined. "Stop, stop. You all know I hate skinships, stop. Stop." He continued to whine and all of us laughed, letting him go. "Aish, just pack up your stuff and we'll leave tomorrow morning at 8." He said, shaking his head as he walked away, getting back to business. 

"I'm so happy that we're going to have a vacation," Myungsoo clapped. "I wonder where we're going," Woohyun-hyung added. "Oh, oh! What if we're going to that place with that tall tower and all those lights and people eating fries with all those delicious stuffies," Dongwoo-hyung imagined, as he looked up at the ceiling and took a huge deep breath. "You mean France?" I asked in a little bit of "didn't-you-know-that-dude-" tone. "Oh, yes! France. They speak French," Dongwoo-hyung continued as he emphasized the word "French" and said it in a French accent. "How was my French accent? Was it good?" He looked at all of us with a confident grin. "If good means bad, then it was good." Woohyun-hyung smiled sarcastically. Dongwoo snorted and sat on the couch, playing a game on his phone. "Oh, I wonder if we're going to that big thingy with that wall and all those Ni-hao speaking people," Myungsoo said, smiling. "You mean China?" I asked in the tone that I did with Dongwoo-hyung, while shaking my head. "Yes, yes. China." Myungsoo nodded in agreement. "And by the way, it's not the "big thingy with that wall," it's called the Great Wall Of China," I complained. I didn't like mistakes, which is why I try to do things that are right. Myungsoo looked at me with a little glare. "How about I make a wall full of Lee Sungyeol's complaints? I bet it'll be larger than the Great Wall Of China," He shook his head and rolled his eyes. Aish, so annoying. Dongwoo-hyung jumped up from the couch and high-fived Myungsoo. "That was a good one. That was a good one!" He clapped and celebrated with Myungsoo. Idiots, aish. 

"Alright, enough with all these exaggerations and annoyance. I don't understand how you guys would say that we're going to France or China or whatever. Do you really think a vacation for us is one of those places? France and China are pretty far from where we are right now," Sunggyu stated, as we all looked at him like he was some crazy English teacher. "Actually, China is not too far from where we are right now." I said, correcting him. He looked at me with a look. "What? I was only correcting your mistake," I said, defending myself. "Well still, I don't think we're going to either France or China. I think we'll just be going to some kind of place that is common for vacations," He continued and we all looked at him with a boredom expression. "Are we going to Antarctica then?" Woohyun cheerfully asked Sunggyu, as Sunggyu quickly pushed him away due to annoyance and walked out of the room. 

"Well, if we're not going overseas or to any other country, where are we going on vacation then?" I asked them, as they all thought for a moment. "Well, we could be going to like a beach and stuff, who knows." Woohyun shrugged. "I still think we're going to Antartica," he added. We all looked at him as if he was some crazy individual. "Lets not mind him, his mind is in like Neptune or something." I looked at Woohyun who was pouting, like some kind of child. "Hyung, let me get this straight. You're not 5 anymore," I said, looking at him in the eyes which was actually kind of creepy. "I know! I know that I'm not 5, aish." He said, throwing the pillow he was holding on the ground. "I'm 3," he grinned as he walked out of the door. I shook my head and sat down on the couch, next to Myungsoo who was watching something on his iPad. I peeked at what he was watching and my face turned into horror. "Are you watching what I think you're watching?" I asked him, wide eyed. "No," he said innocently. "Geez, stop lying. All men watch ," I smirked, as I looked at him. "Yah, Lee Sungyeol! Don't say the word," he glared at me. I chuckled. "You're just like Mr-" I suddenly realized what I was about to say and quickly stopped. "I'm like Mr. who?" Myungsoo asked, curiousness filled his face. "Mr..um..ha ha .. " I laughed innocently, hoping he would forget it or I can come up with an excuse. "Stop laughing, you sound like a hyena." He told me as I looked at him again, wide eyed. "Yah, Kim Myungsoo! How can you call your best friend's laugh a hyena?" I complained and groaned. "I heard Hyuna," Sungjong out of a sudden woke up and shouted. I didn't even knew he was asleep. I laughed. "No, not Hyuna. Hyena." I told him as he threw a pillow at me. "There's a new idol named Hyena?" Sungjong asked, cluelessly. I think he was still asleep because he had no freaking clue what he was saying. "Baby Sungjong should go back to sleep," I said in a sarcastic tone as he stuck his tongue out at me, throwing another pillow. 

"Yah, Lee Sungjong! Stop throwing pillows at me, you brat." I yelled, only to find out that he fell back asleep. Brat. "Yah, Lee Sungyeol. Didn't you promised that one time that you were going to buy me a car on my next birthday?" Myungsoo asked. Geez, one minute we were talking about how my laugh was like a hyena's and now he's talking about some car. "Car? What car?" I asked, confused. However, I chuckled a little. This kid has no idea either on what he is talking about. "You know. That black car we saw on the mall during our fanmeeting and you said on my next birthday you were going to buy me it," he explained and I finally remembered. "Oh yes! That car! Yes, I'm going to buy you it on your next birthday, that's what I said before." I smiled, confidently. "But, my next birthday that you were talking about was 2 months ago," he said as I got shocked. "It's the curse of the ninth," I said as I stood up, imagined SISTAR19's song coming on, and started to shake my . (Another Gag Concert reference, I'm sorry lol.) I tried to shake my like how Mr. Song does cause his hips don't lie and I was expecting for applause from Myungsoo but instead, I got -kicked. Well then. I sat back down on the couch. "Yah, why did you kick me?" I asked, pouting. "You're way too obsessed with Gag Concert." He complained, shaking his head. "How did you know that was from Gag Concert?" I asked him with a suspicious look. He slowly turned his head to look at me in the eyes. "Because...duh," he innocently chuckled, but I could tell he was lying. "You watch Gag Concert too, am I right?" I looked at him with a teasing grin. He looked at me and sighed heavily. "Yah! I only watch that skit, nothing more." He said, while rolling his eyes at me, again. "Liar," I smirked. 

(Woohyun's P.O.V.)

               I walked around the hallways as girls crowded over me, wanting autographs and pictures together. This basically sums up my life. Whenever I walk around in the halls, fangirls would come up to me wanting autographs and pictures and sometimes I get exhausted for the same habit everyday but I guess this is what we call fanservice, right? I need to prove to the members that I can be more popular than Myungsoo. Or at least, I can improve my rank of popularity even better. It's tiring, but I got to do it anyways. "Oppa, please sign this notebook for me." A girl with brunette hair and ponytails smiled at me cutely and handed me her notebook. I was blinded by her beauty. How can a girl be that stunning. . . She looks new, I haven't seen her before here. Ever. I signed her notebook without even looking at the notebook, I was only looking at her gorgeous beauty. I handed her notebook back to her, still staring at her. "Thank you, oppa." She smiled and bowed as I smiled a little, still stunned about her beauty. She started to walked away and before I knew it, I was chasing her. "Miss," I called out. She then turned around with a confused look. Oh my god, she looks so adorable when she's confused. "Yes, oppa?" She asked. Out of a sudden, I forgot what I was going to say. I scratched the back of my head. "Ah..uh..I was wondering..why you wanted me to sign..your notebook," I said shakily. "Ah, this is not my notebook. It's my friend's. She wanted me to ask you to sign it for her," she smiled as she looked at me. "Ah, I see." I pretended to chuckle. However, on the inside..I was really disappointed. Turns out it wasn't her notebook, but her friend's. Sad life. I should write a book titled Nam Woohyun's Sad Life. 

"Anything else?" She asked. "Ah, no. But what's your name?" I couldn't believe I actually had the guts to ask her what her name was. If she's not going to tell me, then I'm an idiot. "Hyemi. Kim Hyemi." She replied and smiled at me, again. How can such an angel exist. . . Even her name is beautiful. "Wow, even your name is beautiful." I whispered quietly. "Excuse me?" She asked. "Ah, nothing." I stuttered as she smiled. "Are you new here?" I asked. She nodded. "Yes, I started going to school here last week." She responded. "Oh, I see. So. . . do you know me?" She thought for a moment and slowly shook her head. "No. I usually don't listen to music a lot or pay attention to any groups. I focus more on my studies, especially Art. Art is my life." She smiled at me. This time, even more prettier and it looked like a meaningful smile. I guess Art really means a lot to her. "Ah, do you at least know Infinite?" I just realized that, that question was pretty idiotic and meaningless since she already told me she doesn't pay attention to any groups. Pabo Woohyun, pabo! "Actually, my friend has been teaching me things about Infinite since she's such a big fan. I've actually started to have a bias," After she said the word 'bias,' my face lightened up. Please say Woohyun. Please. "Ah, really? Who is this bias?" I asked, getting a little too excited. "Well, he's cute." She giggled a bit. Well, I'm cute. "He's also really handsome," She continued, still giggling. I'm handsome, hallo. "And his name is Kim Myungsoo." She finished, still giggling. Well my name is Kim M- Oh. . . . . I sighed. Indeed, Sad Life Of Nam Woohyun needs to be publicized. "Ah, that's nice." I pretended that I was happy with her answer to make her feel good. "It is nice. Oh, can you do me a favor and tell L-oppa that he is really handsome?" She smiled, angelically. How can I say no to that angelic smile. . . "Ah, ye. S-sure." I stuttered. She smiled at me again, "Thank you oppa, you're the best." She said as she started to walk away. 

"Wait!" I called out again. She turned around once again. "What do you need now, oppa?" She asked. "I just wanted to ask you a question." I said, shyly. "Hm?" She waited. "If I can prove to you that I can be better than Myungsoo, will I become your bias?" I asked as I saw her thinking for a moment. "Hmmm..Yes," she smiled at me. I just noticed that she had dimples. What a perfect individual she was. "Game on! Lets meet at the park after school at 3, alright?" I asked and she nodded in agreement. "You're cute and I'm looking forward for this mission," she smiled at me, waved goodbye, then cheerfully walked away. 

I smiled as I stared at her walking away. No, you cannot go. You're my angel. Stay. WAIT A HECKING MINUTE. DID I MISSED SOMETHING OR DID SHE JUST SAY I'M CUTE?!!!! DID SHE JUST- I stood there, wide eyed, not believing what I just heard. 

(Sungjong's P.O.V.)

               I suddenly woke up due to some ringing noise. I sat up and stretched and tried to find the stupid phone that was ringing. Disturbing me from my sleep. I took out my phone and nope, it wasn't my phone. The sound seemed to be coming from where Myungsoo and Sungyeol-hyung were sleeping. I walked over there slowly and found the ringing phone. It was Myungsoo's. It was a call. I didn't know if I should answer the call or not. If I answer it, it'd stop ringing and maybe I can go back to sleep. And if I don't answer it, it's going to keep ringing non-stop and I can't ever go back to sleep. I pressed the 'answer' button and answered, "Hello?" The caller responded, "Oppa~!!" It was a female voice and I recognized it a little bit. "Ah, hello." I said awkwardly. "Oppa, can we go on another date again? We can stay at my house and you can stay overnight," the female voice answered. This is getting a little suspicious, yet creepy. "Ah," was all I said. I didn't know how to respond. "Oppa, I'm glad you picked the phone up. I thought you would be practicing or either sleeping right now, that's what you always do. It's either the one or the other, and I find it so cute." the female voice giggled. I stayed quiet for a few minutes. I really had no idea what to say, but for all I know, Myungsoo has a girlfriend. "Ah yeah. About that, I should go now. I have practice," I quickly said as I hang up the phone, not even letting her answer. What a creepy conversation that was. I quickly placed the phone back to where I got it and sat back down on the couch. 

                I decided to walk outside the hallways. If you're wondering how we're not attending class today, it's because it's our day-off. (Just a reminder, this chapter is 1 week after the previous chapter.) I headed to my locker and just stood there. I was bored, like really bored so I started humming songs. I was now humming She Is by Clazziquai, the perfect romance song. Suddenly, somebody walked right passed by me. I turned around to see who it was and the female looked very familiar. "Jiyeon?" I called out. She turned around and yep, it was Jiyeon. Her eyes were numb and her face was a little red. I quickly closed my locker and quickly walked right up to her. "Have you been crying?" I asked, worried. "As if you can't tell," she sighed. "What's wrong?" I asked, still worried. "Nothing," she sighed again. "Yah, Jiyeon. Stop it. It's obvious that there's something wrong now tell me," I said as I escorted her to the bench on the side. "I'm sorry," she said, pouting a bit. "For what?" I asked. "For getting you fooled!" She cheered cheerfully as she grinned widely. I looked at her surprised that she was just acting, yet I was also smiling which I had no idea why I was actually doing that. "Yah! How can you fool me like that?" I whined. "Because you're so easy to get tricked," she grinned at me. "Aish, no it's not that. It's just that I care a lot about you," (Badump, badump lol.) I suddenly realized what I just said, frick. What an idiot I am. Why did I even say that- "Excuse me?" Jiyeon asked. "Ah, I mean you're right. I'm very easy to get tricked," I scratched the back of my head. 

               "Alright. Well, I have to go back to class now," she said, standing up. "Alright. Make sure you don't act like your devastated again and fool me," I said, pouting. She stood there smiling at me. "You're so cheeky but yes, sir." I chuckled at her. "Okay. And oh, Jiyeon. Tomorrow, we're having a vacation. Would you maybe like to come?" I asked. Wow, Sungjong. Why would you ask her such a question? "Oh..am I allowed to?" she asked. "I don't know, I'll ask manager-hyung, okay? And then I'll text you or maybe meet up with you," I said as she smiled and nodded. "Okay, bye Sungjong-ssi." She said and waved goodbye to me. I waved goodbye back. "Bye, Jiyeon-ah." I said slowly and stood there, leaning against the wall.

              I love you... That's what my conscience was telling me to tell her. Why would my conscience tell me such thing?  I then walked back to the practice room, took out my lemon candies, a banana milk, and starting eating snacks, still thinking about Jiyeon. 


      AN; This was a really short chapter and I'm really sorry for that. I had no idea what to write for this chapter because I've been very busy. I've been thinking of updating probably every week. And by the way, thank you to the people who have subscribed on this story. I appreciate it a lot. I love you guys. And yes, I have been adding a lot of Gag Concert reference for this chapter as well. I just think they sort of flow together with the situation and I also try to make this story a bit funny but I also want to finish this story as well so I can start another one. Again, thank you everyone! I love you all~ And I'll see you next time. xoxo