"Zzang~!"

Idiots Who Are Angels

(Yumi's P.O.V.)

              I opened my locker and took out my binder, and waited for Jiyeon to get out of the bathroom and meet up with me. Clumsy little turtle, Jiyeon. I looked around and I saw her, walking down the hall from the bathroom towards me. "Jiyeon, stop being a turtle and hurry up that of yours." I said bluntly as she looked down at the ground. "Sorry," was all she said. If you didn't know, Jiyeon is a year older than me. But she moved here from China and I was the only one who actually attempted to talk to her and that's how we became friends. She would have been in the next grade if she didn't have to finished this grade in China, which I would really hate. Jiyeon is a great advantage. She's intelligent and I could make her do anything. Suddenly, a group of guys walked behind us and Jiyeon was blocking the way. I turned around and saw it was Infinite, the most popular guys in the school. I'd always wanted them to notice me, but yet they never would. I would always demand Jiyeon to talk to Infinite and tell them to notice me but, being a turtle that she is..she refuses. I would sometimes threatened her but all she would actually tell me is, "Okay." It's like she's some human robot or something. 

"Jiyeon, move." I told her so Infinite can pass since she was blocking their way. Jiyeon didn't hear me, so I had to grab a grip on her arms and pulled her beside me. The Infinite members turned to look at me with a look. Omg, the feels. They looked at me! They looked at me! I was screaming inside, but I had to act cool so I just waved at them. One of them smirked and they continued walking passing by us. 

"Ouch," Jiyeon complained as I let go of her grip. "Sorry, I had to. That was Infinite. They're the most popular guys in this school. You had to get out of the way," I smiled cheekily, grabbed my backpack, closed my locker, and skipped to the next class, leaving Jiyeon behind. 

I walked inside the door and I could see Mr. Jung was already getting ready for the math lesson, wow great. I never liked Math because ugh. I sat down on my chair and took out my phone. I started looking through my selfies, wow I'm so pretty. Prettier than Jiyeon, at least. I could hear camera clicks from behind me. I turned around and saw Infinite's Myungsoo or as what he liked to be called, L taking selfies. He saw me looking at him and he smiled shyly. Omg, so cute. He put down his phone after taking one last selfie and looked at me, smiling again. Oh my god, stop smiling. 

"Sorry about that," he smiled cheekily. "Omg, it's alright. Don't worry. I just didn't know where the camera clicks were coming from," I responded with a small giggle. "Did you just giggle?" He asked. I covered my mouth and slowly nodded. "Yeah, sorry about that. I can't control my giggles," I chuckled. 

He removed my hands away from my mouth. I felt my cheeks blushed and I was screaming inside, what a cutie. "It's alright. It was cute," He said, eye-smiling. Holy crap, this guy. 

"Did you just say my giggle is cute?" I asked, shocked. 

He pretended to look away innocently, "I may have or may have not," 

"Pshhhhh liar," I chuckled and stuck my tongue out at him. 

He chuckled and looked at me. "I'm Myungsoo by the way, but I'm also L, but I'm letting you call me Myungsoo," He said eye-smiling, again. 

"That didn't make any sense to me. Yah! Talk slowly," I shook my head, smiling. 

"Aish, demanding. Alright. I'm. . . . .  . . . . . . . Myungsoo. . . . . . by. . . . .  the. . . . . . . -," I shook my head and interrupted him. "Yah! I didn't mean for you to talk like that. Aish, you're handsome but you're an idiot," I playfully rolled my eyes. 

"Wait, did you just call me handsome?" He grinned cheekily. I looked at him with a playfully annoyed expression, "I may or may have not, who knows." I flipped my hair and turned my back away from him. 

"Yah~! Don't be mad~ I was playing around~" He playfully poked my back and I threatened to hit him with my ruler. "Aish, don't hit me~ Meanie~" He pouted. This guy, aish. 

"Idiot," I playfully rolled my eyes and Mr. Jung started our Math Lesson. 

I can't believe I actually got to talked to Myungsoo from Infinite. They are like so popular, how would they notice me? How is that possible? I never expected that to be happen. Oh my god, he is the cutest thing ever. And he is really annoying too, wow but it's fine because asdfghjkl; it's Myungsoo from Infinite!!!! Finally, one of them noticed me! I'm screaming as I'm doing my Math worksheet right now, wow. 


 (Jiyeon's P.O.V.)

              Before our Math Lesson started, I was sitting down on my seat, reading a book when I heard Yumi's small giggles coming from her seat. I turned to look at her and she was talking with a guy and by a guy, Myungsoo or L from Infinite.  They were giggling and playing around and I think they were having fun, I could tell. But instead of playing around, it was more like flirting. Anywho, let me talk about Infinite. Well, I don't really know my thoughts about them. I usually see them walking around the halls and stuff, but I never really paid any attention to them. I know all the members. There's Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Hoya, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Myungsoo, and the youngest one, Sungjong. They usually perform on special events here in school and they also have their practice room here in this school. Apparently, Sungjong's parents owned this school so they have their private rooms and stuff here. Lucky. I'm not really that big fan or in to them like how Yumi is, but they're really good looking guys and I think they look very nice. I think it would be nice to be friends with them, but I don't think that would really happen since they're so popular but it seems like Yumi is already "friends" with L. It's pretty obvious that Yumi likes him, but I don't really know yet. I'll find out somehow since Yumi tells me pretty much everything even the time when she had her first period, which was just very disgusting to listen to. 

I continued reading my book, ignoring what Yumi is doing with L. Mr. Jung announced that the Math Lesson was starting so I quickly placed my book on the side and started to pay attention to Mr. Jung. I could tell this is going to be a long day. 


      Math Class was finished and it was time for Science Class. I headed to class, bringing my backpack along with me, and sat on my seat. I didn't really like Science that much but I would always get really good grades, so it was nice. I looked around and there were only a few Infinite members in this class. As far as I recognized, there was only Sungjong, Myungsoo, and Sungyeol. Of course, Yumi would sit next to L. It was expected. 

Mrs. Ying, the science teacher who was really nice said, "Okay, good morning class," I think I was the only one who replied energetically to her as well, everybody else just kind of moaned 'good morning'. Just because you don't like the class, doesn't mean you have to be rude and not give effort. 

"Let's say good morning again, shall we? Wake up and enjoy this beautiful day," she smiled encouragingly but everybody, except me pretty much had their own little world. "Everyone!" She yelled. Everyone turned to look at her surprised, because who knew she could yell. 

"Pay attention or you're not going outside," she continued. "We're going outside?" Yumi interrupted. "Yes, we are." Mrs. Ying replied, smiling as everyone focused their eyes on her. What's so fun about going outside anyways? 

"Outside, we will be gardening and help the Earth become a better place," she started and a majority of people groaned. "Hey, hey. Stop groaning. You didn't let me finish. We will be gardening outside as I said before, but I don't really care if you talk with your friends or even work together," she finished. Everyone clapped and stood up excitedly. 

"Now, who's ready to do some gardening?" She smiled excitedly, bringing the box of gardening tools with her. I walked outside and waited for more directions. "I forgot one thing," Mrs. Ying said as we all waited for other directions. "I'm picking a partner for you to work with," and that was the time, people (except me) groaned like some kind of lions. 

"Aish, shhh. I'm putting you with your friends," Mrs. Ying shook her head. "Okay..who do I have...hm, let's start with the Infinite members. Since, there is an even number of you boys, you three can work together." After Mrs. Ying said that, all the three boys cheered. 

Yumi walked up to her and asked, "Since there's an even number of them, I can be with Myungsoo if you want." Mrs. Ying looked at her and shook her head. "No, I'm putting you with Jiyeon. Jiyeon, come over here and work with Yumi." I did as told and I started pulling the weeds out of the soil whereas Yumi was walking around, following L. I sighed. I guess I'm working by myself then, great. 

Yumi was now chasing L around, screaming like a little girl. "Myungsoo-oppa!! I will get you!!" She screamed. Yup, you're doing a great job on helping the Earth, Yumi. 

I continued taking out the weeds from the soil and I started to take out the little worms I found and placed them on the ground. I really liked how the trees were growing and soon, there's going to be pretty sunflowers here. I'm so excited. I took all the little bits of garbages on the flowers and threw them away. I wanted the flowers to look clean and nice. I smiled, knowing that what I'm doing is great unlike Yumi. Instead of gardening, it's flirting. I kneeled down and grabbed more little worms and giggled, a bit. 

I could hear Sungyeol complaining, "Why is Myungsoo flirting instead of helping here? Aish, this guy. Apparently, girls comes first instead of the Earth." 

I chuckled, hearing his complaint and continued what I was doing. I was starting to sweat. The sun was shining right in front of me and we've been out here for about an hour, so me sweating made a lot of sense. 

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming toward me and somebody kneeled down next to me. I slowly turned my head beside me and saw Infinite's youngest member, Sungjong. 

He looked at me and waved. "Zzang~!" He smiled cheekily and I couldn't help, but laugh. He said, "Hey, are you alright? Why are you working by yourself? Here, let me help you." He said with the sweetest smile and he grabbed the gardening tool from my hand and started doing my work.