'Dongwoo loves. . . . . . . .

Idiots Who Are Angels

(Jiyeon's P.O.V.)

               The bell rang indicating that school was over. Thank god, finally. I walked down to my locker and shove all my books in my backpack. It's only 2:30 so I decided to go to the park. I have to study for my Mathematics test anyways which is about a week from now but I like to be advanced. I exited the school and started walking down to the park. However, I was also listening to music in my iPod. Infinite's Be Mine was playing. I smiled, hearing their angelic voices. When the "Naekkeohaja" part played, I started dancing to the chorus of it. Now, I wasn't really interested on Infinite before or music at all. But, when I went to Seoul with some of the members and heard them performing some of their songs like, "In The Summer" and "Special Girl," I've gotten a bit of an interest towards them. So, here I am now having fun and dancing to their chorus. I arrived at the park and it seemed very empty. I sat down on a bench and took out all my Mathematics books. I grabbed one book and started scanning all of it from top to bottom. After about a half an hour, I got a bit thirsty and I took out the bottle of chocolate milk I had. I, then closed the lid and continued studying. Infinite's Nothing's Over was playing now. I smiled at the thought of how cute they were during the Nothing's Over era, but they still are now. 

              Out of a sudden, my phone rang. Could it be my mom? Or my brother? Sister? Or maybe Sungjong? I looked at it and it was an unknown number. "That's odd," I said quietly to myself. If it's Sungjong, then it shouldn't be an unknown number. Well, maybe he has two phones? I shrugged and answered it either way. "Hello?" I answered, curious on who it could be. "Well, well, well. If it isn't Miss Perfection," an unfamiliar female voice responded. "Excuse me?" I asked, confused. "Shut up. We know what you're up to," the same female voice replied, more of a stern tone. "Um, I think you dialed the wrong number." I said, still confused. "I said shut up! I thought you were smart! But an idiot after all," she laughed evilishly. "What do you need?" I asked. "We need you to stay away from our oppas," she said and I could imagine her smirking right now. "Oppas?" I asked, again. "Dang idiot! Infinite. Our oppas. Infinite!" she screamed at me and I had to keep my phone away from my ear. "Oh." I said, looking down at the ground. "That's right, an "oh" doesn't really do much. Anyways, stay away from our oppas! If we see you interacting with one of our Infinite oppas even once, we'll kill you," the girl laughed evilishly, again. "Goodbye, Jiyeon." Right after that, she hung up. What just happened? I slowly closed my book and sat there speechless, not having any idea what just happened. I looked down at the ground. They'll kill me if I hang out with Infinite? Oh, now that I think about it, maybe they were some crazy fans but. . . who could they be and how did they knew my name? Confusions filled up my mind. Maybe I should just stay away from Infinite. I want to stay safe but. . . Infinite members are also like my best friends. What should I do. . . 

           "Jiyeon-ssi?" I turned around beside me and saw Woohyun standing. He was wearing sweat pants with a sleeveless shirt on, and his backpack along with him. "Oh..hi Woohyun," I said awkwardly. I was told not to interact with any one of the members. "What are you doing here?" He asked, sitting down next to me. "You know, just, studying." I smiled a little. "Ah, that's good. You're so responsible," he smiled at me and I bowed. "Thank you," I said, trying to be a little calm. "For any chance, have you seen a g-" Before he could finish his question, I stood up and grabbed my backpack and quickly said, "I'm sorry. I gotta go," and ran away. 

 ♦♦♦

(Woohyun's P.O.V.)

            Well, that was odd. Jiyeon normally doesn't run away from me. I thought for a moment and shrugged. It's already 3:10 pm. I promised Hyemi we were going to meet up right at 3. Where could she be. . . I sat still and I placed my hand on the bench, just to find out that Jiyeon accidentally left her sketchbook. On the front cover, this was written, "私が愛するかわいいばか," It was in Japanese and I had no idea what it meant. I opened the sketchbook and saw a lot of sketching of Sungjong's face. I kept turning the pages and on one page, I saw a sketch of Sungjong where he was eating a lemon candy while smiling and cute little heart stickers were surrounding him. I smiled at how cute it was. Until then, I realized. Why does this sketchbook contains only Sungjong's faces drawn. . . I was a bit confused and I looked down at the ground. Maybe if I find out what that Japenese thing meant in the front cover, it will tell me what all these means. 

          Suddenly, I saw a pink car pulled up near me and I flinched. Don't hit me, whoever you are, you fool driver. I quickly closed the sketchbook and placed it in my backpack. "Woohyun-oppa!" I looked up and it turned out, that the driver was actually Hyemi. I smiled, while replaying what she said about a second ago, 'Woohyun-oppa.' "Hy-Hyemi-ah~!" I smiled excitedly, as she got out of her car. She then closed the door of her car and the car drove off. I thought she was driving. . . "Ah, that was your car?" I asked, amazed. She nodded. "Yeah. My butler is the one who's driving it. He's going to pick me up around 4," she smiled sweetly. She has a butler? Wow, what a total angel. I giggled, a little as she sat down next to me. "I'm sorry for being late. I had to drop off to my mom's office," she said, in an apologetic look. "Oh, it's alright. I'm just glad you came," I smiled, while looking at her. "Shall we start then?" Once again, I got distracted by her dazzling beauty, not to mention she was wearing a mini-skirt and a cute tank-top, with her hair in another ponytail like how she had it this morning. "Oppa?" she asked and I finally got to my senses. I quickly stood up and smiled, "Lets this game going. I need to prove to you that I can be just like Myungsoo," I smiled. She had a clipboard and a pen with her. It looked just like she was the coach and I was the confident competitor against an invisible Kim Myungsoo. 

        "Alright. First, you have to do a chic' smile," she said, watching me. "Oh, that's easy." I smirked and looked at her, fixed my hair Myungsoo-like, and attempted to do a chic' smile like how Myungsoo does it, but the problem was that the wind ended up blowing my hair, and I ended up looking like how Sungyeol looks like when he wakes up in the morning. His hair are always so messy and it doesn't match with his cheerful smile. I looked exactly like Sungyeol. Hyemi, then chuckled. "I'll give you 6 points out of 10 for that," she smiled. "Yah, it was the wind's fault. The wind," I pouted. "Are you sure it was the wind's?" she asked, clearly. I continued pouting, "It was really the wind's. Just give me 10 points, and I'll be happy?" I grinned, cheekily. "You're super dorky," she complimented and I giggled. "Please?" I pouted, looking like a little newborn puppy. "Aish, alright. I'll give you 10 points, just to make you stop pouting." she smiled, erased my 6 points, and replaced it with 10 points. I cheered, jumping up and down. "You're so energetic," she said laughing, while shaking her head. I nodded, still smiling. "How many more activities do I have to do to become Kim Myungsoo?" I asked. "Just a bit more," she replied. 

  "Okay, next step. Make your voice sound like Myungsoo-oppa's voice," she smiled, waiting for me to get ready. "Alright, I'll try. Don't laugh at me," I said, as she nodded saying, "Don't worry, oppa. Fighting!" she cheerfully said, lifting her fist up. That just boosted up about 50% more confidence for me. I started imitating Myungsoo's voice in The Chaser, and I ended up sounding like one of those chipmunks in the chipmunk versions of songs. Myungsoo's voice was too hard to imitate. He has that little tone that just makes it sound difficult to impersonate. I put my hands over my face, due to embarrassment. "That was a fail," I said, sighing. "Don't worry oppa, there's still more activities." she said, smiling angelically. I'm not giving up, not for such an angel like her. 

►►►► -1 hour later- ►►►►

(Hyemi's P.O.V.)

            It was already an hour of Woohyun-oppa doing activities to be like Myungsoo. He never actually succeeded any of them. I laughed at the thought of him doing all of these, just to become my bias of Infinite. "How many more activities left?" he asked, sweating. Sweat were all over him. His face, his arms, even his legs. I smiled and handed him a bottle of water. "Drink oppa, you're sweating heavily." I said, as I sat down on the bench. He sat down next to me. "Oppa, are you really just doing these to become my bias?" I asked, while looking at him. "Yes, I want to become your bias. No matter what it takes," he said, breathing heavily. I smiled at how confident he was, even if he was exhausted and such. "Oppa, why do you even want to become my bias?" I asked him, curious. "Having Myungsoo as my bias doesn't mean that I actually want to date him or something, it's just that I adore him a lot." I explained, as he looked at me sighing. "I see." was all he responded. To my surprise, I held his hand and looked at him in the eyes. He looked at me, shocked. "Woohyun-oppa, fighting!" I smiled encouragingly, as he chuckled. We both stood up, as he got ready to do the final activity. "The final activity is a bit challenging." I said, looking at him as he said confidently, "I don't care. Give me it." I shrugged and said, "You have to play the guitar." He then looked at me and looked around. "What do we do if there isn't any guitar?" He asked. "I don't know. I told you it's going to be challenging," I shrugged. 

          Out a sudden, he started to imitate a guitar sound with his mouth. Now, that is a real talent that only he can do. I smiled at how logical and intelligent he could be with using what he has. I just sounded like some kind of Literature Teacher for a minute. Even though, Myungsoo doesn't imitate a guitar with his mouth, I was still happy because Woohyun showed me his charm. Afterwards, he finished and I clapped proudly. "How did I do?" He asked, sitting back on the bench. "You did amazing." I smiled, with the proudest smile I've ever shown. "Did I become Myungsoo?" He asked, smiling a bit. "Not really," I shook my head. He sighed heavily. I couldn't help but chuckle. I didn't mean to sound rude. I really didn't mean to, if he interpreted it that way. He didn't become Kim Myungsoo, at all. Instead, he showed me what Nam Woohyun can do. What Nam Woohyun's charms are. What Nam Woohyun is capable of doing, that Kim Myungsoo cannot. He showed me what it's like to be yourself. He showed me that everyone is different. He manifested me who Nam Woohyun is really, and not just the little cute Korean idiot I see on TV. Because of this 'little mission,' I learned a lot about him. And he didn't just become my bias, he became my role model. He's the perfect epitome that I've been looking for, consisting of that angelic smile, that heart-melting voice, that body that can protect anybody, that dorky personality, that idol Nam Woohyun who I never realized was this kind of angel has now became my Traumprinzen. 

          "Hyemi-ah?" I stopped my thoughts and looked at Woohyun. "Oh, I'm sorry. I got a little distracted with my thoughts," I chuckled. He smiled and nodded. "It's alright. But I was wondering if I came your bias?" He asked, with that little grin of his. God, I'm starting to fall in love with him more and more. "Sure," was all I said. I didn't want him to know everything about my thoughts. "Sure?" He asked, in a little worried tone. I nodded and said, "No need to know more," I smiled at him and patted his head. I could hear him giggle. I sat down next to him and enjoyed the breezy wind that was blowing my hair over and over again. "You know, you did extremely great today," I said, softly. "Thanks. It's a bit hard trying to be like someone that you're not," he responded. I nodded, playing with my fingers. "I know. Since every human is different, it's really challenging to impersonate another individual. But I'm really proud of you today, you did your best to become like Myungsoo. I really enjoyed how you were so confident, even when you looked like you were going to faint." He smiled and looked at me, shyly. "Thank you. I'm usually like that. I don't give up. And it turned out like Myungsoo is still your bias, and I'm not going to give up. Cause I'm a believer," he quoted and I looked at him, chuckling. What a dork. 

       "By the way, should we get to know each other?" I asked as he nodded. "Yes, we shall. Lets go get some coffee, shall we?" He asked, grinning again as he offered his hand for me and I smiled, giving up, and held his hand as he grabbed his backpack, and we headed to the coffee shop. This will definitely be an unforgettable memory. 

♦♦♦

(Myungsoo's P.O.V.)

              I woke up, due to Sungyeol's snoring. This idiot, aish. He is always sleeping when I am. Copycat. I sat up, yawning. I saw my phone lighting up and I saw that it was a text from my beloved, Yumi. The text said, "Myungsoo-oppa, why did you suddenly hang up during our conversation? You made me feel disappointed. Makes me think that I'm a bother to you, and that you don't want to talk to me. Cry cry," I finished reading it, with a confused expression. Conversation? Hang up? I was sleeping . . . I don't remember any call from her. Now that I think about it, what if one of the members answered it? I'm dead. Nobody can know that I'm in a relationship or there's going to be a slight possibility that I can get kicked out of Infinite. But. . . I'm too popular to get kicked out, right? Infinite will probably disband if I get kicked out, right? Frick, I shouldn't be talking about Infinite disbanding. That's too much, even if I'm no longer a member. Why do I have so many thoughts right now. . . I took a deep breath and leaned against the sofa. Suddenly, the door opened and Sungjong entered. 

           "Oh, Myungsoo. You've woken up, hello." He told me while smiling. That's odd. Sungjong usually doesn't greet me whenever I wake up, but eh, it could be just that he's in a happy mood. "Hi, Sungjong." I said, sighing a bit. "Is something wrong?" Sungjong asked, chewing a lemon candy. I shook my head, "Nothing." "Nothing's over, nothing's over," Sungjong sang as I looked at him quite coldly. "No time for jokes, Sungjong." I said, a bit coldly. "Sorry," he said apologetically. "Anyways, what have you been doing?" I asked him, as he chewed another lemon candy. "I've been out in the hallways looking for Jiyeon, but I can't find her. I tried calling her several times, but she won't respond." He said, worriedly. "Maybe she's sick or something," I shrugged, trying to make him feel better. "That doesn't make sense. She usually tells me if anything is wrong with her," He explained. I ran out of things to make him feel non-worried. "I don't know," I gave up. "Neither do I," he said, in response. 

           After a few minutes of silence, the door opened and Sunggyu entered. "Everyone, lets go back to the dorm now. We have to start packing up," Leader stated as he woke up Sungyeol. "But it's only 5:00 pm," Sungjong complained. "Do you know how long it takes for 7 men to pack up their belongings?" Sunggyu asked Sungjong, in a bit of a harsh tone. "Sorry then," Sungjong said, quietly. "It's alright, but lets go. The van is waiting outside," Sunggyu said, as we nodded. "We'll be out in a few minutes," I said, still sighing. Sungyeol looked at me and Sungjong. "You two don't seem to be happy," he said in an undescribable look, that only himself can describe. "We're not," Sungjong said, sighing as well. "Let me guess, is it about girls?" Sungyeol asked, with a teasing grin. "No," I said, rolling my eyes. "Well as for me, I've been looking for Jiyeon. I saw her about 3 hours ago, and now I can't find her." Sungjong sighed. "Well, maybe she's sick and went home," Sungyeol said, drinking a bottle of water. "That's what I said," I interrupted. "No, she couldn't have." Sungjong shook his head as I and Sungyeol both shrugged, not knowing what to say next. 

        "Where are the other members?" Sungyeol asked, looking around. "Well, Sunggyu-hyung is outside in the van waiting for us. Dongwoo-hyung, you know sleeping. Just look at him," I pointed to Dongwoo-hyung who was sleeping so peacefully on the other couch. "Hoya-hyung is currently filming a drama right now, and as for Woohyun-hyung, I have no clue." I shook my head. "Probably went to check out some girls. You know, it's NamStar." Sungjong added as we all chuckled. 

♦♦♦

(Dongwoo's P.O.V.) (Note : This point of view is going to be Dongwoo's dream which is why it is in Italics) 

   "Oppa, you'll never going to catch me," a female voice screamed cheerfully as I chased her. "Yes I will," I said confidently as I saw her shook her head. Suddenly, I tripped over some kind of hard surface while trying to chase her. The girl that I was chasing was my best friend. She's so cute and lovely. I sat down on the sand and examined my toes. My big toe was bleeding. I cried. "Ah, it hurts." I cried more. I couldn't endure the pain. "Oppa, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" My best friend asked in a worried tone, as she quickly ran down towards me. "My toe," I said, crying more. "Oh my god oppa, your toe is bleeding. I'm going to call mom. Stay there, oppa." She said, as she ran inside the resort. I sat still, crying and watched the beautiful, glimmering blue waters. "Dongwoo. Jang Dongwoo. Are you alright? Don't worry, umma is here." My mom ran towards me and looked at my bleeding toe. She grabbed a bandage and placed it over my bleeding toe. "You should be alright. What happened?" My mom asked, looking at me. I sniffled. "Well, I was running then I accidentally tripped on a solid rock and this is what happened," I looked down at my bandage covered toe. "Be careful, next time. As for now, you need to sit down. Would you like to sit down on the balcony or here outside?" My mom asked. "I'll be fine here outside," I said, smiling a little. "Don't worry auntie, I'll watch over him here outside." My best friend said and smiled to my mother. "Alright, I'll trust you with Dongwoo." My mom nodded and headed back inside. 

  "Oppa, next time you need to be more careful. I don't like seeing you cry," she said and I saw her little tears coming out from her eyes as she sat next to me. "Yah, don't cry. It's not your fault," I said, looking at her sadly. "It sort of is. I was the one who asked you to chase me and now look what happens," She said, pouting. "Yah, it's not your fault. So, don't cry okay? Please?" I asked. She nodded, sighing. 

She looked at me. "Oppa, when you grow up, what do you wanna be?" I thought for a moment. This was a pretty good question. "Hmmm..When I grow up, I want to be an idol who can dance and rap," I smiled confidently at her, as she nodded. "That's nice," she responded. "How about you?" I asked her, wondering what she wanted to be as well. "To be honest, I want to be an idol too and wear pretty dresses and sing." She smiled cheekily as she clapped. "That's nice. And maybe when we grow up and we're idols, we can meet each other and talk about our idol life," I said cheerfully as she smiled at me. 

"Oppa, we're inseparable, right?" She asked me. I was surprised by her sudden question but I answered, "Of course. We're best friends forever." She then picked up a beautiful purplish colored shell and said, "Oppa, in case in the future, if we ever forget each other, I'm going to write both our names on this shell and hide it behind that big tree right there," she said as she pointed to the big pine tree and I smiled. "Alright. But I think we will never forget each other," I said, smiling. "Well, just in case." 

She wrote both our names on the shell. The shell said, 'Dongwoo loves. . . . . . . .

And I woke up. 

►►► -End of Dream- ►►►

I quickly sat up and saw Sungjong, Sungyeol, and Myungsoo. That dream was weird. I wanted to know who that girl was. It said that she was my best friend, but. . . I don't remember her name, at all. That was odd. "And the sleeping beauty Dongwoo has woken up from his chamber," Sungyeol smiled, as I chuckled at him. "Hyung, when you were asleep, you were murmuring some words. What was that all about?" Sungjong asked. I shrugged and yawned. "I'm not exactly sure. I had a really weird dream," I said, still thinking about my dream. "What was it about?" Myungsoo asked.  "Well, it was about when I was still a child. I had a best friend, and she was writing both our names on a shell in case, we forget each other in the future, and the shell said, 'Dongwoo loves. . . . . . ' and then I woke up," I stated as they all looked at me with a puzzled look. "Wow, that's weird." Sungyeol said, as I nodded in agreement. "Where's the shell?" Sungjong asked. "It was hidden behind a pine tree," I answered. "Wait, so were you both in a beach?" Sungjong asked, again. I nodded. "Yes." Sungjong then said, "So, if it's hidden behind a pine tree, why don't you ask your parents what the name of the beach is where you all went to and see if the pine tree and the shell is still there?" After Sungjong finished, I thought he was some sort of genius because that was a really great idea. "Oh my god Sungjong, you're a genius." I said, as I high-fived him and I smiled. "He got smarter while eating all those lemon candies," Sungyeol joked, as we all laughed. "Where's Sunggyu-hyung?" I asked them as all their eyes widen. "He...he has been waiting outside in the van for almost an hour now," Sungjong stuttered as all of us 4 ran outside in the van, only to bump into a vexed Sunggyu. We all looked at him and ran quickly as fast as we could back to the practice room. 

   "You fools!" He shouted, as we all got ready to get yelled at. Sunggyu entered the room, in a very frustrated look that I couldn't even describe it. "Hyung, I was sleeping. I'm sorry. I'll get in the van now," I told him as he responded, "I understand that you were still sleeping, Dongwoo." I nodded as I ran down to the van, before getting yelled at. I was the next oldest, and it didn't make sense for me to be yelled at. 

♦♦♦ -To Be Continued- ♦♦♦


  AN; I decided to end this chapter right here since I had a feeling it was going to be even longer. I will continue the next chapter of this before they go on a vacation. I had a lot of ideas today, and for the first time, they actually made a lot of sense. And actually, just to inform people, I will be changing the foreword because I have come to my senses that this story will have nothing to do with the foreword. So, if you guys liked this story because of the foreword, I'm really sorry. Anyways, I'm going to be changing it now. I love all of you, and please continue loving this story! I will try my best for this story, so please give it a lot of support. And also, who do you guys think Dongwoo's best friend is hm? Anyways, bye guys! Love you all~ xoxo