Chapter 9

Present in the Past

~YOUR P.O.V~

 

"Yes, he's dead. He's dead way before the police came." That's it. That's enough for me to breakdown in tears.

"That explains why Dr. Park was here yesterday. He wants to check if you were recovering about the incident. But it seems like you can't escape the fact that suho is dead." 

He's dead from the very start. There was no suho anymore the moment I woke up in the hospital.

"Then why I keep on seeing him if he's dead already?" I really can't understand what's happening right now.

"Dr. Park said that you were too attached to suho that's you can't help but to think that he was still alive. You can't get him out of your mind that's why you keep on imagining things." She explains everything to me.

"After all this time, I was just imagining things. He was never really here." I whispered as tears keep on falling from my eyes.

"How about kris? Is he dead too?" 

 I heard my mom sighed before answering.

"I actually don't know if he's alive or not. His body was never found. I'm sorry if I have to lie to you. Please understaI didn't bother to looked back I just went straight to my room. I can't believe I was just imagining everything. In the hospital, in the cafe, in the library everything! No wonder people were looking at me whenever I go out with suho. It's becase he was never really there. It was all in my mind. I love him too much to realize that he was gone.

"AHHHH...." I screamed in frustration. I really can't believe this was happening to me. It explains everything. It is the reason why suho appeared so fast when I was with kris that night. It was because he's nothing but a ghost in my mind. A ghost that can't escape in my thoughts. But kris, she said his body was never found only suho's that means I really met him that night. That means he was real. He's alive and he killed suho.

 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

 

 I woke up when I heard someone knocking on my door. I must have fell asleep while crying last night.

"Yumi, I know you're upset but please don't keep it all by yourself. Do you think suho would be happy if he saw you like this?"

She's right crying and locking myself will only make things worse. I lazily stood up and opened the door. I saw my mom smiling sadly at me.

"Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes, ok?" I nodded at her.

"I'll just take a bath" I whispered but enough for her to hear.

She smiled at me before going down. I went to the bathroom and let the water calmed me down. What's going to happen now? I stayed in the water for few minutes before goinI went down and I can smell the food that was cooked by my mom. I grabbed the chair and sat on it. I didn't waste anytime and I already ate. All that I could hear was silence none of us tried to speak.

"Ahem...um... do you want to visit suho's grave?" I stopped eating when I heard what my mom said. I looked at her and nodded. Can I already face him?

After the breakfast, I quickly helped my mom to clean everything so that I visit suho's grave already.

My mom and I went out and waited for the bus to come. I can feel someone looking at me but I didn't bother to find who it was. The bus came and we went on it. After a few minutes we reached suho's grave.

This time it's real. I was meeting him the only difference is I was meeting his dead body lying beneath us. I asked my mom is she could leave me for awhile.

After making sure, that she was already far enough I broke into tears. I can't believe that he's gone. The one that I love so much is now gone, long gone.

"Why do you have make things complicated? " I tried to speak

"How about me? How can you just leave me alone?"

I feel my eyes hurting from crying. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

"Yumi, I think it's time for us to go now" I stood up let my mom comfort me. From the side of my eyes I could see someone standing from far behind watching my every move.