Chapter 4

Present in the Past

It was a very special day for you. Suho is going to take you out for a date. You were really looking for this date. You chose the dress that suho gave to you during your anniversary. You were busy putting make up when you heard your doorbell rang. Yun dashed downstairs and stopped when your mother asked you something.

"Yumi, where are you going?" She looked at you confusingly

"Oh, I'm going to hava a date with suho today. I may not make it for dinner tonight. " you smiled at her. You opened the door to be greeted by suho. He was smiling sweetly at you with his angelic face. You happily hugged him and dragged him outside your house.

Your mother was smiling at you sadly when she saw you by the door.

"I'm so sorry, dear, I'm sorry." She whispered before turning around.

 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

 

 You were enjoying your date with suho. You both went to your favorite restaurant in town. You were happily chatting with suho when you saw a group of girls staring at you. You thought that they were just jealous because of suho so you shrugged iSuho has his arm around your waist while you were taking a walk around the town. 

"Yumi, do you want to go the library?" He looked at you while pointing to the library ahead.

"Yeah, sure" you nodded your head

The library was really big. It was very spacious and beautiful. The quietness of the place relaxed you.

"Let's go sit there" suho pointed to the sofa near the window

You let go of suho's arm and ran to the sofa. It was very soft and you can't help yourself to bounce up and down. Suho just chuckled at your childish behavior. He didn't got embarrassed by your sudden actions instead he even joined you. 

"We look stupid" you laughed at suho

"I don't mind. I actually loved when you're being childish. I personally think it's cute" he winked at you. You can't help but to blush at his comment.

"Umm.. why don't we get some books to read?"

"Hmm..Good idea.You were trying to look for a book. You couldn't believe how many books were here in this library. After a few minutes, you managed to find a book. It was entitled "the boy who sneaks in my bedroom window". It was actually the title that caught your attention. You went back to your place when you saw suho reading already.

"Hey, what book is that?" You leaned over his shoulder

"Oh, its 50 shades of grey." You gasped at him

"I never thought you read those kind of stuff!"

"Why not? It's actually pretty good and besides, I'm still a guy you know" he winked at you. You just scoffed at him.

You were so engrossed at your book but you can't shake the fact that someone was watching your everymove. You looked outside the window when you saw a guy on the other side of the street. He was wearing a hoodie so you can't clearly see his face. He was about to look up when you heard a voice from behind.

"Yumi..Yumi? Are you ok?" You heard suho asking you question s

"Huh? Oh, yeah Um... can we go home? I think I'm tired." You said as you glance outisde and the man was nowhere to be Suho accompanied you to your home. You relly felt sorry him that you ended your date early. 

"I'm sorry" you apologized to him

"Don't worry, I enjoyed our date. Let's just go out again next time, ok?"

"Of course" you kiss his lips before bidding goodbye to him.

You enterd your house and saw your mom watching.

"Oh, you're earlier than I expected. Is something wrong dear?" She asked you while looking at the clock.

"Nothing, I'm just tired. I think I'm going to sleep now." You went straight ahead to your room.

You took a long relaxing bath before going to bed.

"I wonder who was that man. Wait? Why am I thinking of him?"

"Wait, I still haven't seen kris eversince I was discharge from the hospital. I wonder how is he doing now. I'd better sleep now.