Chapter 1

Present in the Past

You don't how things ended this way and why you are here now. You were surrounded by trees and at the very end is a cliff. There were two people at the end of the cliff. Two people that you loved dearly and cared for.

 

"It shouldn't have ended this way." You whispered to yourself

"Yumi, why can't you understand my feelings for you. From the very start I was there for you!" Said the boy who tightening his grip on the other boy's collar.

"Kris, please don't hurt him. It's not his fault please, kris, let him go. I promise I'll do whatever you want me to." You said while trembling in fear.

 

You looked at suho and saw that he was bleeding all over. You can't understand why he won't fight back. He just stood there receiving all kris' s punches.

 

"It won't work like that, baby. It dosen't work like that." Kris whispered before jumping into cliff while dragging suho with him.

 

Before, kris jumped you saw suho mouthed the words *I love you* to you.

"KRIS, NOO!" you yelled. You saw the two of them rolled together down the cliff. You were about to jump too when things suddenly went black.

 

□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□

 

The bright light coming from the ceiling blinded your eyes for awhile. When you managed to open your eyes, white walls, white curtains, and a vase with fresh flowers were the first things that you noticed. You saw someone come to your side. You recognized her face.

"Mom, what happen?"

"The police found you lying unconscious near the cliff." You widened your eyes as you remembered the scene on the cliff. You quickly stood up to see kris and suho.

"Yumi, dear, you need to rest." Your mom said to you. You didn't mind what she and you quickly ask her a question.

"Mom, how's kris?suho?" You asked while raising your  voice with every word.

 

Your mom shook her head before answering your question.

"Kris is fine.... I think" your mom said but you didn't catch the last words that she said.

"How about suho?" You worriedly eyed your mother.

"Suho is-"

"Ah.. forget it. I'm going to him." You said going to the door.

"But you need to rest first!" She yelled at you.

 

You scan the whole hospital looking for suho. You almost gave up when you can't find any signs of him inside the hospital. You were about to return to you room when noticed someone familiar in the hospital garden. You quickly run up to that person and give that someone a big hug.

 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

 

I'm sorry if you didn't like the first chapter. I'll explain later in the story how did they ended near the cliff :) Please bear with my grammer....