Chapter 3

Present in the Past

"Yah, get back here!"

"C'mon oppa, catch me if you can!"

"Suho, don't let her get away"

"Don't worry kris, I won't let that happen. You better run yumi before we catch you"

 

You sighed as you remembered the happy memories you had with kris and suho. All of you are all childhood friends. You all grew up together. Kris and suho would always protect you if someone tries to bully you. Before you even know it you started to develop feeling for suho. As for suho, he also likes you but he's scared that you might reject him and ended your friendship with him. It took you alot of courage to confess to him. Lucky for you, you two ended up together. You were both focused on your relationship that you both forgot about kris.

Kris, on the other side was so devastated when he founds out about your relationship with suho. He liked you way before you met suho. He met you during kindergarten while both of you met suho during the 3rd grade. Eversince then he held a grudge upon suho. He blames everything on suho. He blames him for not having you, for always being happy with him, for not returning his feelings for you, for you forgetting him.

Since you were so focused on your relationship with suho, you and him decided to have trip to catch up for the lost time with kris. It ws supposed to be the happiest time of your life. But it didn't end up that way because that was the day when suho proposed to you. The day everything changed 

FLASHBACK

 

 The three of you were all sitting on the sand feeling the water that are passing to your feet. You were all waiting for the sunset.

"Ahh..This is the life.You know what? I really missed us being all together. I mean how could the both of you forget me just because you two are in love."

Kris pouted to suho and you.

"Awww... we're really sorry. That's why we planned this trip to spend together." You said as you put both of your hands on kris' s cheeks.

"Um.. the last time I checked I was your boyfriend not him" suho said in a monotone voice while pointing to kris.

"C'mon suho, don't be like that. I know you also miss spending some "guy time" with kris right?" You nudge suho

Suho casually slung his arm around kris's shoulder.

"Well, I do miss my brother" suho said while putting up some puppy eyes at kris

You and kris pretended to vomit when suho was doing some aegyo.

"Hey, not funny!"suho frowned when the two of you are laughing too much

"Alright, we'll stop" you said while putting your hand above your stomach.

"Oppa, I'm hungry!" You whined to them.

"Ok, kris do you mind getting some foods back in the cabin?"

"No problem, brother" you laughed when kris said brother

When kris was gone, you noticed that suho became awkward around you. You looked at him confused.

"Um.. suho are you ok?" You asked him worried

"Yumi, we've been together for 3 years already and I want it to be forever. I want to see your angel face everyday to know that you're always by my side. I want to create a happy family with you. And lastly, I want to spend my whole life with you until I die. So yumi, will you marry me?"

You were stunned at suho's sudden proposal. You didn't know that he was going to propose to you this very day. You quickly hugged him and whipered a soft "yes" to him. You were so happy that you can't even speak properly.

Suho quickly stood up and hugged you back while turning you around. You could hear him saying thank you's to you repeatedly. No one could explain how happy you were that special day.

 

~KRIS' S P.O.V~

 

I was heading back to suho and yumi while holding some drinks and foods. Although I appreciate them spending some time to catch up with lost time with me, but I still can't deny my feelings for yumi. My feelings for her were growing stronger everyday and I can't help it to feel jealous to suho.

I was heading back to them when the scenes before my eyes stunned me. It suho he was proposing to MY yumi. I dropped everything and my hands turned into a fist. My hearts feels like it was being ripped apart from me.

*This is the last straw suho. I can't bear this anymore. Just wait I'll have yumi crawling back to me*

Kris turned around leaving the two with an evil smile.