Chapter 7

Present in the Past

You woke up and notice that you were back into your room again. You sighed when you remembered what happened last night. You took a long relaxing bath before going downstairs. You heard your mom talking to someone.

"Good morning, Dr. Park. Please come in" you heard your mom said

"It's okay. I just want to know how's yumi doing." You leaned in trying to hear their conversation. 

"She still thinks he's alive. I tried to tell her that he's gone but I know she won't believe me."

"I think it's because she was traumatized by the incident but you need to clear everything up if not she might go insane." 

*are they talking about me?* you said through your mind

"Thanks Dr. Park. I'll try my best to tell her the WHOLE story." You saw your mom bowing to him before closing the door.

"Mom, who's that? What he was talking about?" You bombard her with questions.

"Y-yumi dear, I-I didn't know you were there. Haha...umm..C'mon breakfast's ready." You saw your mom's awkward behavior. *what's really happenThe breakfast was awkward none of you decided to talk. You decided to break the ice between the two of you.

"Oh, is suho the one who brought me home?" You looked at her

"Huh? Umm.. y-yeah s-suho brought you h-home last night" she keeps on stuttering. 

"Mom, will you please stop stuttering. Ok, let's forget about what I asked you earlier. " you smiled at her

 

You were busy choosing what clothes are you going to wear. You decided to visit suho so that you can thank him for last night. You decided to wear the dress that your mother gave to as a gift when she founds out that suho proposed to you. You applied light makeup and took one glance at the mirror. 

"Mmm... not bad, yumi" you smiled at yourself

"Mom! I'm going out" you yelled

"Where are you going?" You mom poked her head out of her bedroom

"I'm just going out to meet suho" you said before going out

Your mom sighed at you.

 

You took a bus to suho's house. It only took you 40 minutes to get to his house.

You arranged yourself before entering the Kim's residence. You rang the doorbell 3 times. The door finally opened and you sa"Good morning Mrs. Kim" you bowed at her

You head a low voice and you saw suho's dad

"Good morning Mr. Kim" you also bowed to him

"Yumi, what are you doing here?" Mrs. Kim asked you looking surprised

"I'm here to visit suho. I just want to thank him for taking me home last night."

You saw the two them widened their eyes and looked at you with sad eyes. The next thing you know you fell to the ground when you heard what they just said.

"Yumi, s-suho's dead"