Chapter 8

Present in the Past

~KRIS' S P.O.V~

 

It's working! My plan is working. All that I need is to make sure that yumi will never leave my sight and she'll be soon mine. I just have to make sure that the police can't find me. If they know that I'm alive, I'm sure they would question me about suho's death. I followed yumi everywhere she goes. I even spotted her in the library and in the park. I even talked to her! But there's something that bugs the hell out of me. When I saw her in the library it seems like she was talking to someone but there's no one near her. It's like she's talking to the air! I saw some people looking at her weirdly. Well, of course if you were talking someone that is not even there and it looks like you were talking to yourself wouldn't that make yourself crazy?

When I also met her in the park, when I was talking to her, I heard her mention suho's name. She was talking to him but I couldn't see anyone. It was only me and her in the park. Didn't she know that suho is LONG gone?

~YOUR P.O.V~

 

No this can't be true. Suho dead? He just accompanied me home last night and now he's dead? I was busy with my thoughts that I didn't notice that I was already infront of my house. The Kim's offered to took me home. I think they understand my situation.  

"I think you need some rest, dear" Mrs. Kim said to me

I just nodded I opened the door and made my way inside. 

"Thank you for taking me home" I said to to them before closing the door.

I went inside my mom's room and I saw her reading a book. She looked up to me

"Mom, what really happened after I passed out on the cliff?" I looked at her straight in the eyes

 

~YOUR MOM'S P.O.V~

 

I was busy reading my favorite book when I notice yumi enter my room. I looked up to her

"Mom, what really happened after I passed out on the cliff?" I was shocked I didn't know how to tell her the whole story.

"Yumi, dear I-"

"IS SUHO DEAD ALREADY?!" she yelled at me. I widened my eyes I never saw her like this before. 

"Yes, he' dead. He's dead way before the police came." I can't keep lying to her anymore.

 

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

 

Hello! Thanks for those who subscribed to this story. I know it's good but I'm still trying my best :) Anyway, I'm sorry if you are confused with the story.....