Chapter 7

You’re my Eyes

Jessica’s POV

 

                It’s been a month now since I’ve been discharged. When I stepped outside the hospital, I was overwhelmed with joy and contentment? in heart. Since Yul has gone, I think I changed. I just rarely talk and I wasn’t the outgoing person before. Being with Yoona, I thought mostly of the time thinking that Yul and Yoona have the same likes but I found out that Yoona was a rebel and that Yul Is always there when he’s in trouble. He told me lots about Yul.

 

                 And thinking of Yul, I looked in the starry night, is he happy up there? Did he have a good time? Is he okay? I can’t stop asking the same questions again and again every night. I so damn miss him. I haven’t seen him even in pictures because I forgot to ask Yoona. What did he look like?

 

End of POV

 

In the Incheon National Airport

 

                A tanned man just got out of the plane from USA. As he got down in the elevator, many girls started squealing. The man approached his butler in the waiting seat.

 

“Young master, it’s good that you’re back”. The butler bowed and was about to take the luggage his young master was holding.

 

“Oops! I can manage it Ahjussi Lee and yeah it’s good to be back” - the young master told the butler while patting his back.

 

 

                Jessica is on her bed reading some novels again when Yoona barged in inside her bedroom.

 

“Jessica! Let’s go out!” - Yoona.

 

“I’m tired Yoong, maybe tomorrow?” - Jessica.

 

                Yoona went beside Jessica and pulled her up.

 

“Come on! You don’t want to be all day here reading novels, let’s have fun” - Yoona.

 

“I’m sorry Yoong but I’m not in the mood today, I don’t know why”- Jessica

 

                When Yoona heard it, he immediately sat down in her bed and touched Jessica’s forehead. Jessica was shocked, and pushed Yoona out of bed hurriedly, causing him to fell in his on the floor. Jessica still isn’t comfortable having skinship with Yoona. She knew that the latter loved her but she just can’t accept it knowing, she’s still in love with a certain guy and that is his own brother.

 

“I-I’m sorry Yoong” - Jessica said, pulling Yoona up.

 

“I know. It’s okay; I know you’re still not used to it.” - Yoona just said whilst smiling.

 

“Okay. Let’s just go out. I was disturbed already” - Jessica said while faking a glare.

 

                Yoona just burst out laughing and then they went out.

 

                Yoona and Jessica are in Yoona’s car on their way to Kwon’s Mansion. Yoona was driving and Jessica was leaning her head in the window glass of the car, spacing out.  Her attention was derived when he saw a limousine stopping a few meters away from them and a tanned man went out and approached street children at the side of the street. She saw how the man gave them foods and patted their heads before they went past them. She even looked at the back of their car to look at him for the last time, she didn’t saw the face of the man but it got her smiled warmly for the kind help to the street children.

 

“Is something wrong Jessica? - Yoona asked snapping her attention. She turned her head still smiling while shaking her head. They got on the mansion in a few minutes.

 

“Ajhumma, kindly please bring snacks in my room please.” Ask Yoona with Jessica besides her heading to his room.

 

                When they got inside they played games, talked and laugh. But everything went silent to them, as they stared at each other’s eyes. Unconsciously, their heads started leaning at each other, only an inch was left when the door opened, revealing a tanned man.

 

“Yoonaaa! Hyungs ba-“ - the man stopped at his tracks when he saw a girl and boy was about to kiss.

 

                The two person inside, turned their head immediately stopping their ministrations. Yoona got shocked seeing his big brother in his door whilst Jessica looked at the door where a man stood there still panting from running to his little brother’s room. Jessica examined the man at the door way.

 

“Y-yul Hyung” - Yoona said in a whisper.

 

                Jessica heard it and jumped in shocked.  She looked at the tanned man again, and realized it was the same guy in the street that stopped just to give the street children, foods.

 

“I-I’m sorry for disturbing. You can continue it now”- Yul said and closed the door.

 

                Jessica and Yoona were still in shock of what happened.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

                Yul? I-is that Yul? He’s Alive?!