Final

You’re my Eyes

Yul’s POV

 

                “I-I’m sorry for disturbing. You can continue it now”- I said and closed the door, even though the situation stunned me. My mind was blank as I made my way to my room. My Sica and Yoona, I thought it over and over again. I scoffed and sat down in my king size bed. I-I can believe it, I lay myself in bed, staring at the ceiling. All I wanted was to surprise my little brother but it seems I’m the one that got surprised. So, they’re together now, after a month of me not being here.

 

                I should be happy because I’m the one who told Yoona to replace me right? But why do I feel like Yoona betrayed me?

 

End of Yul’s POV

 

Yoona’s POV

 

                I was totally flabbergasted. Since when did Yul come back? H-he was alive.

 

“Y-yoong” - Jessica called me. Crap! I forgot that she was here. I look at her and when I saw her, her face showed different emotions while the tears keep falling from her eyes. Happy, sad, disappointed and upset, that’s the emotions I thought she’s feeling right now.

 

“Is that Yul? - I heard her ask. I nodded but then lowered my head in shame. I lied to her and she found out now.

 

End of Yoona’s POV

 

Jessica’s POV

 

                My eyes widened at what’s happening. Yoona just lied to me that Yul was dead. How can these people make fun of me? I trusted them! Did they know how much I suffered that knowing the man that has been my inspiration and friend when I can’t see anything not even a single light died? Did they know h-how hurt it is, losing the one you love without knowing a single thing what happened?!

 

“Why did you lie to me?! Yoona, I trusted you! How can you just say that your brother was dead?! Is it very simple to you?! Do you know how it hurts?!” - I shouted at him angrily and slapped him across his face.

 

                After that, I went out of his room instantly looking for Yul. I looked every room but Yul was not there. I found a maid and asked her where he is, he answered me although she was confuse as to why I am crying. I thanked her and went to the balcony and when I saw him, I stop at my tracks as I watch him looking at the vast trees outside while tears covered his face.

 

                Without him knowing, I hugged him behind; he was surprised at first but soon calmed down. I sniffed his scent; this is the scent I’ve been looking for, the sent that can make me at ease. I looked up at him and saw him looking back at me. We stared at each other’s eyes and I took the opportunities to study his features. Pointed nose, kissable lips and a dark orb eyes that I thought he can see right deep into my soul.

 

                He let go of the hug but I held his face, closing my eyes while caressing it like how I did it when I was still blind. This is the man that became my eyes, my light, my hope and my love. When I opened my eyes I saw him still staring at me. I smiled widely infront of him.

 

“I’m glad you can see now Sica” - I burst out crying once again, hearing him for a second time calling me Sica.

 

“And congratulations to you and Yoona” - He added, I looked up at him, surprised of what he said but rather than talking back at him, I sealed him with a deep kiss.

 

“I don’t need a congratulatory because we are not together Yul” - I said after I kissed him, he was shocked but then came back to his calm self.

 

“Is that so? Then congratulation for your eyes Sica” - He said wiping my tears with his thumb. I held his soft yet big hands and caressed it in my face.

 

“Thank you Yul” - I said back to him and was taken aback when he’s the one who kissed me now. It was passionate yet very gentle like he was respecting me. I smiled while responding to his kiss.

 

End of Yul’s POV

 

                From behind the door, Yoona watched Yul and Jessica. He smiled at them; it was his fault for lying. He knew from now on he will never have Jessica’s heart.

 

                He left and drove his car away from their house. He stopped on a beach and watch the sun set. While looking, his attention was caught by a lady who’s walking along the shore barefooted. Her skin was milky white and her face was very innocent, it took his breath away. He smiled while looking at the lady then walked towards her.

 

“Hi there, I’m Yoona. And don’t worry I’m not a bad guy I just wanted to get to know you.” He said bravely. He laughed at himself, deep inside thinking he’s moving too fast. The girl giggled.

 

“I’m Seohyun. Nice to meet you Yoona-sii” -The girl named Seohyun said.

 

“No need to be formal Seohyun, you can just call me Yoona” - He said.

 

“Well Yoona seems more formal, how bout Yoongie? - Seohyun said while smiling.

 

“Well Yoongie it is. Can I walk with you?” -Yoona

 

“Sure Yoongie” - Seohyun.

 

                Yoona thought, Yul and Jessica got their happy ending and I’m just starting mine.