Chapter 3

You’re my Eyes

Jessica’s POV

 

                Yesterdays happenings took me by surprised and now I don’t feel lonely anymore for I have a friend now that I can talk somehow. We talked and laughed yesterday. It’s been a long time since I have fun with someone. Well, Yul never managed to not make me laugh to his lame jokes. He has the same age as me, 24. He told me that he’s the son of the owner of Kwon Company and he’s working as a photographer. He’s been staying in this hospital for 2 months already and when I asked him about what is his illness, he would change the subject.

 

                I don’t know why I became so comfortable with him though I am not that kind of person who gets comfortable with strangers easily. But he was just too amusing and I felt being secured with his presence. I may not see him but I can distinguish that he wears a charming smile. My nurse got to know him also yesterday night. When she walked in, she was kinda surprised too that I’m talking to someone. When Yul left, my nurse told me that Yul is a very nice guy, that’s what her friend told her, which happens to be Yul’s private nurse also. That night I slept with a smile formed in my face.

 

                And today was like yesterday. He visits me again.

 

“Annyeong Sica yah!” - He greets me with his cheerful voice.

 

“Annyeonghaseo Kwon Yul” - I responded to him.

 

“So how are you?” - Yuri

 

“It’s obvious duhh. . . I’m perfectly fine. See?” I lift my arms and posed it like wanting to show my biceps, though I don’t know if I still have it. I heard him laughed and ruffled my hair. I just giggled and tried to make my hair okay.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. Let me help you with that” - He holds some strands of my hair and bring it to how it was used to be.

 

“Yul?”- I called out when I felt he stopped moving.

 

End of POV

 

Yul’s POV

 

                I stopped and looked at her clearly. I was mesmerized by her beauty, and I didn’t know but my face started leaning to her.

 

“Yul?”- I heard her called me and that stopped me from doing it. Wait. . .what was I going to do by the way?! No! no! What are you thinking man?!

 

“O-oh. . .Yes Sica?” - Yul

 

“What happened? Are you okay?” - Jessica asked me.

 

“Ofcourse! Everything’s okay Princess.” - Yuri. I saw a pink shade on Sica’s cheeks.

 

“Are you okay? Why are you getting red? Are you sick? - I began to panic. I looked around hoping to think something and I was obviously sweating. I felt a soft hand on top of my hand and I looked at the owner. Sica smiled to me though I know that she could not see me.

 

“I’m fine Yul. Nothing to worry.” - Jessica told me. I relaxed and smiled to her.