Chapter 2

You’re my Eyes

Jessica’s POV

 

I got shocked when I heard someone knocking at the door. I think it was past lunch time and no one would come visit me at this hour. I was afraid yet I answered, “C-come in”, I’m even stuttering now. I heard the door opened, I heard as the footsteps went near to me.

 

“W-who are you?”- I tried asking even though I was in so much fear right now.

 

End of POV

 

                The man knocked on the door several times before he heard some angelic voice inside telling him to come in. He opened the door and looked inside the room before his eyes landed to the girl sitting in her hospital bed. He makes his way to the girl slowly and got shocked upon seeing a Goddess like person sitting on the bed.

 

                “W-who are you?” - She heard the girl but he was curious as to why she was facing different side. He waved his hands infront of the girl’s face but the girl did not budge. And so he came up with a conclusion, this girl has gotten blind because of the incident.

 

                “P-please tell me who you are. You’re not a , kidnapper or something dangerous right?” the girl talked again. He watched in amuse, this girl was too cute for him to handle. “I’m Yul”, he responded to the question finally. “Y-yul?” The girl asked again in confusion. Yul cleared his throat. 

 

“Ahm. . . That’s my name. My name’s Yul.” - Yul

 

“Yul? Who are you? And what are you doing here? - Jessica

 

“I’m also a patient here and I kinda gotten bored so I decided to make friends to the patient next to my room and it’s yours. Hehehe.” - Yul

 

                Jessica exhaled and finally got peaceful when she knew it wasn’t a dangerous man. Although she can’t see anything, she can feel the presence of a man standing beside her.

 

“You know, I’m blind as you can see, so please don’t make any fun of me” - Jessica

 

“Ofcourse! No problem at all Miss?” - Yul

 

“Jessica.” -Jessica

 

“Hmm. Jessica seems too long. Is it okay for me to call you Sica?” - Jessica

 

                Jessica was stunned. She didn’t know someone calling her that kind of name before and Sica sounds cute to her. So she giggled.

 

“Its okay” - Jessica

 

                As for Yul, he thought he was going to faint when he heard her giggle. It was like an angel’s voice that soothes him. He smiled.

 

“Well Sica, can you be my friend from now on?” Yuri

 

“Hmm. I think so? I’m bored also. Since I have no one to talk to, sure we can be friends Yul-shii.” -Jessica.

 

“Drop the honorific Sica, you can just call me Yul” - Yul said in a happy tone. He took Jessica’s hand willingly and shakes it.

 

                Jessica felt a hand holding her and began shaking it, that’s when she realized Yul just made their hands shakes. While shaking Jessica felt Yul’s hand was warm and soft not like any other man out there.