Will You Be My Girlfriend?

Torn Between Two Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: hi, everyone! Here's the next chapter!

I hope you all like it! :)

Erin PoV

It was Friday afternoon and Erin was alone in their empty classroom, putting the finishing touches on her project that was due the coming Monday.

Most people had been doing their projects at home, but as she was making a cardboard model of the Hogwarts castle, she’d decided to just do it at school to avoid the hassle of taking back and forth from her house to school every day. Hence, why she had been staying late at school for the past few weeks.

“Thank god it’s finally done,” Erin muttered as she painted highlights on the lawn and on the lake to make the grass and the water seem more real.

Just then, her phone beeped, alerting her to a new text message. Setting aside the paintbrush, she quickly wiped her hands on the wet towel beside her before fishing her phone out of her pocket.

It was Changmin:

‘What time are you arriving at the house?'

Erin, Changmin, Yunho, and their other friends were going to hang out at the house of Jungs that evening. Mr. and Mrs. Jung were going out to an office party hosted by Mr. Jung’s law firm, and they had allowed their sons to have their friends over for take-out dinner and a movie night.

She quickly replied:

‘I’m leaving the school soon. I’ll be there around 6. If the food comes early, save some for me. Don’t eat everything! The rest of us will be hungry, too!  >_<’

Erin only waited for a few seconds before Changmin replied:

‘Funny. :/’

Chuckling slightly, she put her phone back into her pocket and started tidying up the area where she was working.

Suddenly, someone cleared their voice behind her, making her jump. Spinning around, she saw the person standing by the open classroom door, and her cheeks quickly turned red. It was Yunho.

He smiled at her. “Hi, there. Are you busy? May I come in?”

“Uh, n-no, I'm not busy. I’m already finished here, actually. Uhm, sure thing. Go ahead, oppa,” Erin stammered out a reply.

She needed to remind herself to stay calm. She had just embarrassed herself in front of Yunho a few days ago in that choking incident in his kitchen. No need to add another mortifying moment any time soon.

Yunho approached her slowly, keeping his hands behind his back.

“Can I help you with something, oppa?” Erin asked, wondering why on earth Yunho was there.

“Erm… not really. I- I was just wondering… how you are?” Yunho said, looking a bit tentative, still not removing his hands from behind his back.

Erin was puzzled. She raised a questioning eyebrow at him.

He was wondering how she was? Right. Sure, like that’s not out of the usual at all.

“Uhm, I’m okay, I suppose?”

Yunho just nodded, fidgeting and shifting his weight from one foot to another.

“Is something wrong, oppa?” she asked concernedly. She’d never seen Yunho like this before, after all. Normally, he was so calm and collected.

“I- uhm- well, see- you- I- yeah…” Yunho sputtered, looking even more uncertain and hesitant.

“I don’t understand, oppa?” Erin frowned, shaking her head a bit.

“I- uhm, wanted to ask you- uh-“ Yunho let out a big gust of air, seemed to gather his nerve, and said loudly, “Ah, whatever, I’ll get on with it- here.”

And Yunho finally brought his hands to the front to reveal that he was holding a large bouquet of red roses.

Erin stared at it. It was so beautiful!

She wondered to whom they were for.

Wait, was this why Yunho was looking for her? To ask for some advice about a girl he likes, a girl to whom he was going to give these flowers to?

Erin immediately felt her insides twinge with jealousy. Lucky girl, whoever she was.

“They’re pretty, Yunho oppa,” she told Yunho, still staring at the flowers. “To whom are they for?”

“For

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter