Choking For Love

Torn Between Two Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: heya, so here's the first chapter.

I'm planning to just keep the chapters short and light (as light as it can be with all the drama in the story, at least), not so long like the other my other stories.

Hope you enjoy this story :)

Erin walked up the driveway of her best friend Changmin’s house. She reached the front door and let herself into the house. The Jungs have been telling her since forever that she didn’t have to knock anymore, since she was practically part of the family.

Erin made her way inside the familiar house and into the kitchen, where she found Mrs. Jung making breakfast.

“Hi, Mrs. Jung!” she greeted happily.

“Oh, Erin! You’re here already!” Mrs. Jung said, turning from the stove to look at her. “I don’t think Changmin’s ready for school yet, though,” she added with a frown.

“Don’t worry about it, Mrs. Jung. Knowing him, he’s probably not yet even awake,” Erin rolled her eyes.

“Yes, you’re probably right,” Mrs. Jung chuckled. “Now, why don’t you sit down first and have a spot of breakfast?”

“Oh, no, it’s okay, Mrs. Jung. I already ate-“ Erin started to say, but Mrs. Jung would have none of it.

“Nonsense!” Mrs. Jung said, grabbing a startled Erin by her shoulders and sitting her on a stool by the kitchen counter.

Soon enough, Erin found herself with a stack of pancakes and bacon in front of her.

“Now, eat,” Mrs. Jung said firmly. “I’m just going to see if I can get my youngest son to wake up for school.”

And with that, she tottered out the kitchen.

Erin shook her head after Mrs. Jung. You just can’t help but love that woman! From the moment Erin moved here to Korea with her parents when she was six and became best friends with Changmin, Mrs. Jung had always treated like the daughter she never had.

(And though Erin didn’t know it, Mrs. Jung was also secretly hoping that she would end up with Changmin so that Erin would really be Mrs. Jung’s daughter. She and Erin's mother were already starting to plan out their children's wedding and imagining the grandbabies Changmin and E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter