Kris - Trip to Hongdae

A Collection of EXO

Suji watched the second hand tick, tapping her pencil to the beat of the clock. Time couldn't go by any quicker as she was forced to listen to the lecture in class. She studied the teacher, his gestures were distracting along with the fact that his voice remained completely monotoned throughout his speech. His voice dragged on, and Suji could feel here eyelids grow heavy with every passing second.

The only thing that had kept her from actually sleeping was the fact that after this, she and her friends were going to travel to Hongdae and crash there for the weekend. She already had her clothes packed in her car, and all she had to do was wait for the hour hand to reach to twelve.

The second class was dismissed, she was the first out the door with her phone on her hand dialing her friend's number. "Hyerinah, you ready? Come meet me to where my car is. Also, don't forget to bring Nara and Hana with you!" She hung up as she twirled her keys around her finger, whistling to herself as she couldn't wait for the day to come.

Though the distance traveled wasn't long, it seemed like Hongdae couldn't be any farther. The time it took to travel was about a couple of hours, but once they reached the city and chose their hotel room, they were already up on their feet and traveling the place.

"I heard that a lot of the kpop idols visit this place," Hana had chirped, her eyes roaming around the different shops.

"The possibility of us running into an idol is like one in a million. Do you have any idea how many fans surround them? It would be a miracle for them to be alone at a place like Hongdae," Suji said with a laugh. "I sort of feel bad for them, no personal space whatsoever."

"Oh shut up, Sujiyah. I remember you said that if you ever met Kris oppa, you would eat him up before he could run away."

"That was a long time ago!" Suji blushed, shaking her head as she pointed at a shop. "I realize now that there is no point of saying such things. I mean, when am I ever going to meet him? Never. He is completely out of my reach, and as far as I know, completely out of my world."

"That's what weak people say," Hana said with a smirk on her lips. Suji just ignored the girl, walking to the restaurant she had pointed to earlier and not caring if the others followed after her.

The four girls sat in one table and ordered their foods, gossiping here and there about campus life. Though this was college, people still tend to gossip, whether it be about a friend, a teacher, an idol, they still had something to spread. High school wasn't any different, but in college, it's all about the freedom, which is why they were capable of taking this trip to Hongdae.

"Ah, Sujiyah! Look what I found!" Hyerin reached over to show Suji what was on her phone, and it only caused the girl to flush. There it was, a picture of Kris from EXO biting on his finger. Sure, she had just talked about how she practically wasn't a screaming fan, and here she was holding in a scream and shaking from excitement. "See? You obviously do love him."

"Oh shut up! I only said those things to make me feel better," Suji said with a pout on her lips. Suji had a habit of eating quickly, trying to finish her food before anyone else. She stood up, excusing herself to go to the restroom to clean up her hands and relieve her bladder.

The girl opened the door, feeling it hit someone and she immediately began to apologize. "Jwesonghamnida!!" She bowed at a ninety degree angle, waiting until the other person had accepted her apology.

Not only did she not recieve any form of acceptance, she heard one of them snicker. "Yah, hyung. I've never actually seen someone bow at this angle."

She felt her face redden, and she could feel herself fuming with anger as she looked up and yelled, "What's so wrong about being respectful, huh? It's merely common knowledge!" 

Suji stopped herself, staring widely and stiffening when she realized she had just yelled at EXO's Kris and Tao. Tao had been the one to speak, and Kris was who she had hit. She stummered, bowing and apologizing before running off to her table. "We have to go. Now." She urged the others to finish eating quickly, exiting out the door before EXO could hear the story of how a common girl had yelled at the perfect Kris.

"My life is completely ruined," she groaned, and Nara couldn't help but laugh at the story she told.

"I can't believe you yelled at the love of your life! Ah, karma," Nara said with a sigh, watching her friend from the corner of her eyes. "I'm sure you left an impression, though. Now, whenever they are in interviews and ask, 'What is the weirdest thing you've ever experienced?', Kris would talk about how you yelled at him!"

"I don't want to be remembered that way, though, Narayah." Suji felt through her pockets, checking the front and the back of her jeans along with the one attached to her jacket. "You have got to be kidding me," she muttered to herself, turning back at the restaurant and glaring. "I left my phone inside."

"Oh, how unfortunate. Uh, listen. We want to visit that shop, so you get your phone and meet us," Hyerin said with a wink as she pulled the two other girls inside a hat shop.

Suji rolled her eyes, dragging her feet inside the restaurant as she was afraid to run into them again. To her relief, EXO wasn't there, but to her misery, neither was her phone. She sighed, stepping out of the shop and feeling herself against someone. She bowed, this time a little higher than before in order to avoid getting laughed at. "Jwesonghamnida!"

"Wow, you really have a thing for apologizing and bowing." She recognized that voice from anywhere. She could depict it from a large crowd, even if he had whispered. She slowly looked up to meet eyes with Kris, who was smiling, not maliciously, but quite kindly and genuine. "I think you left this." He had her phone in his hand, waving it in the air for her to see.

"Ah! Kamsahamnida..." She took the phone from him, but as she was about to leave, Kris caught on to her wrist and pulled her back.

"Not so fast. Do you have any idea how tiring it was for me to take that phone? Not only did I have to get it, I had to hold on to it. Do you not understand the burden I went through? It was quite a laborious thing for me to do!" She kept shut, but in her head she was practically screaming how holding on to a phone isn't something that he should be complaining about. It's just a phone.

"Jwesonghamnida," she mumbled, but this time with less respect and emotion. She merely said the words to get him to shut his mouth.

"You owe me something."

What the heck? What am I supposed to pay a famous idol!? "What do you want from me?" She hissed under her breath, glaring up at him as she waited for his reply.

"I want to go on a date with you." A smirk played on his lips as he watched the girl's expression change from anger to confused to happy then back to confused. She had mixed feelings at this point, and she wasn't sure if he was playing around or not. "I mean it. I don't know why, but you caught my attention. So, will you join me for dinner tonight? I took the liberty to type my number to your cell phone. You're name is Sujiyah, correct? I also snooped through your messages," he admitted with no shame whatsoever. "So, tonight? Great!" He didn't give her time to reply. He lifted her hand and pressed it against his cheek, winking to the girl before releasing it.

She stood there in awe, and the only thing that snapped her back to reality as Nara pushing her. "Yah! Aren't you listening!? Why are you just standing there!?"

"I just got a date..."

"Huh? With who?" The three girls stared at her, waiting for the answer.

"Kris from EXO..."

"So much for the one in a million chance of meeting him, huh?" Hana mocked, wrapping her arms around the girl to take her home and prepare her for the time of her life.

 

 

 

--

I hope you enjoyed this! This was requested by juliyah! I hope you enjoyed this, girl!!

Kris isn't really my bias, but I love to watch videos of him because he's absolutely hilarious!!

Thank you for reading!!

Comment if you have any suggestions or request!!