I just found you...

You and I'll be safe and sound
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D.O POV

It is still strange...All that peace between Sun and Moon soldiers. I mean we were always told that we should hate them and all. But now that I think they don't look as horrible as we been told. Actually, they all are really handsome. 

It's now second week since we started to train together, we all can feel that something really bad is going to happen. In order to keep people safe we have to put our pride away...

- What's up?- Tao's voice woke me up from my thoughts. 

- Nothing just thinking- I tried to fake a smile. Tao is youngest among us, he's very naive. Also he kind off reminds me a panda.

- Do you have any plants tomorrow?- that's new...wait is he asking me off???

- I don't know why are you asking?- I tried to me careful.

- Me and Sehun are going to coffee shop tomorrow after school, so I thought maybe you want to go too.- I nodded, wait what? With Moon soldier??? Is he insane?

- You know we not supposed to be friends with them?- I asked him.

- Also we were not supposed to communicate with them but we still are training with them.- he said with sarcastic tone.

- This is completely different thing - I tried to prove my truth. I can't him become friends with the Moon soldier.

- No it's not. So are you going?- Should I go? I need to make sure that he s safe... What if I tell other s about it? But then they will probably jsut get angry at Tao, and I don;t want panda to get sad. Oh well....What can happen I mean...

- Ok.- I said.

 

Kai's POV

 

- Yeah, that's ok with me- I heard my friends voice, I was watching his face while he was talking with his phone all smiley and .- Okay, I will meet you tomorrow. Bye, Tao- Wait what? Tao, where did I hear that name before. Oh , Sun soldier. He was talking with with one of them...I think Tao was the one that looked like he haven't slept for a week. Why is he talking with my best friend. I saw how Sehun hung up the phone. I grabbed his hand. He looked at me confused.

- What?- He asked.

- Who called?- I asked.

- Friend- He said and smiled. Friend? The hell?

- From when do you call Sun soldiers friends?- I said angry.

- Why not?- He asked annoyed. I tried to calm down and not make a scene.

- What did he wanted?-  i tried to change topic.

- He said that it is okay for us to meet tomorrow after school- He looked happy...but wait did I just heard that correctly meet after school?

- You are meeting him??????- I couldn't control myself anymore- You are ing kidding me Sehun?

- Kai if you don't like it pretend you don't know about it and you don't see it, okay?- He started to raise his voice- I am not ready for your other drama play ''Let's with everyone's life''!!!

- Fine! Them I'm going too!- I said.

- Why???- He screamed.

- Maybe I want to find new friends too- I said sarcastically.

- Okay, then!- he said and went away.Why is it so hard with him? I would tell others, but I know how Kris will make up a jealousy scene and make Sehun feel bad again.

Next day-school:

Chanyeol POV:

Why is this school so boring?? Why do I need to waist my time on learning all this useless stuff when I can go and train to improve my powers. It became more interesting since those other 6 joined. I still can't forget that guy, his name is Sehun... He is Wind user. I really wanted to test him and his powers, but other soldiers from Moon don't let me close to him, especially that tall son of a ...Kris. He always touching the wind user just makes me sick an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter