Secrets that keeps us away

You and I'll be safe and sound
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen's pov.

-          Hello students, I am your new teacher MR Kim – A middle aged man said while standing next to white board. He smiled, but the smile was so fake that it hurt. I looked at Kris. He nodded in agreement. I could feel that this guy is up to no good. He had that danger vibe inside him.

So Tiffany was right, he was still accepted to work here even after what happened with his son. Speaking of Tiffany, she was now sitting her head down looking at the one spot on the desk. I can see her body slightly shaking. Not a lot of people know, but Tiffany was quite good friends with that kid. After he killed himself it took her a while to recover from it. She might act like she doesn't care and that she is cold about it, but trust me it teared a big part of her. It might not seem like it but Tiffany and other few girls are really close to our Soldiers. There isn’t anything romantically involved, it just that feeling that older brother has when he sees his younger sister getting hurt. Not only Tiffany, but the whole class was tensed. All of us knew who this man is and what happened to his son. No one dared to say anything. To be honest only few students dared to raise their heads and face the new teacher.

-          Common guys, maths isn’t that scary – he tried to joke, but still silence never left the class. It’s like the guilt started choking everyone, no matter whose fault was it.  That is how the lesson carried on. No one ever said a word. Some only quietly answered questions that he asked them.

I think the moment the bell rang everyone started breathing again. Everyone left the room and as soon as they stepped out the whispers began.

            -          How did yesterday go - I could hear concern in his voice.

            -          It was okay Hunnie  I said and wrapped my one hand around his waist. He jus looked at me and lazily smiled.

-          How was your lesson? - I heard Sehun’s voice as he wrapped his hands around my shoulders. I smiled at him.

-          It was very intimidating. – He raised his eyebrows – the new teacher – I explained and he nodded.

-          So he is going to work here – he said slowly, taking deep breath in. – I’m going to go now, I think I need to find Tiffany – he said and nodded. Sehun always saw as a little sister he always wanted. He was the first one to comfort he after that guy's death. They both help each other and take care of each other. That is what we learn from small days in Moon kingdom, to take of everyone, no matter how bad the person is. Many Moon kingdom people forget that, but not Sehun. He always lived like that always giving and not asking anything in return. I smiled to myself before walking away.

Thank god it was lunch time. I sat down on our usual table, Kai greeted me with a smile and I responded with the same.

-          I heard you had that guy- he said while eating his lunch.

-          Yeah – I said while putting my head on the table, it just felt so heavy suddenly. Soon other joined us, Sehun was still gone and Tiffany was around as well. I could see Kris looking around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter