Time To Let Him Go?

You and I'll be safe and sound
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV.

He was just standing there all alone looking at the sky. I couldn't resist such beauty.

- Don't stand here like this people will think you're single - I said while hugging him form behind, wrapping my hands around his waist.

- And?- He said even thought I couldn't see it i still knew he was smiling.

- Then they will try to steal your heart. - I turned him around, his eyes were looking directly at me.

- But what  should we do? You already stole it - he smiled. God , I swear there is no one as perfect as him. No one could ever compare with this perfection.

- That's why Sehun, don't smile like this to no one else, only me. I claim this smile so now no one is allowed to see it. - I said it very seriously and leaned to kiss him. I couldn't get enough of those sweet lips. Slowly my lips started going down his neck and...

- Chanyeol wake up - I heard Suho's voice. What?! It was just a dream. I can swear from the first moment I met Sehun, he is not leaving my head. How comes I lost my mind because of a Moon soldier. I think I'm going insane. 

And then there's that giant idiot who is always around Sehun. God, I want to punch him so badly. And why is he always around Sehunnie? 

- Chanyeol I told you to..- Suho started but cut himself - Why do you look so grumpy?

I didn't knew what to say to him I mean I am dreaming Moon soldier and all that stuff.

- Just because I just woke up- I tried to lie.

- Stop lying you look different when you are tired, I know you to well Chanyeol to be fooled.

- Hyung - I said in stress.

- Ok, ok you will tell me when you will be ready, ok?- I nodded, he smiled - Go and eat breakfast before you go to school.

I stood up, and went to kitchen I saw Kyungsoo sitting on a chair and looking into his bowl of cereal. He looks really lost.

- Kyungsoo - I shouted and he even jumped.

- Yeah?- he still seemed very lost.

- Are you okay?

- Me? Yeah I'm fine. - he smiled and stood up - I'm going to school.

- Aren't you going to wait for others? - I asked confused.

- I have club activities to do in school- he said and quickly left. 

Well he acts weird from when did D.O started going to school clubs? But he wasn't the only one acting like that. there was something wrong with Tao as well. Oh well maybe because it's Monday. After my first lesson I felt really hungry so I bought some sweet bread and went to school yard to eat it. I was walking but then something made me freeze. Sudden pain hit my heart as I saw the view in front of me.

It was him the boy of my dreams he was standing there... with that idiot, what was his name Christopher oh no wait Kris yeah that was that bastard's name. He had his hand around Sehun shoulders, hugging him like he belonged to him.  My heart hurts and I don't why. Then sudden anger hit me, I wanted to punch him and make sure that he won't ever touch or even look at Sehun again. Maybe I'm jealous, well I don't ing care how you call it but i just don't want him to stop touching that soft and pale skin of this perfect boy.

- What happened this time? - I could hear Sehun asking. I hid myself behind the tree, still trying to control myself. Kris didn't answer him. - Kris?

Why are you saying his name Sehunnie.?????

- I just felt like hugging you - well you won't feel like that when I will break all your bones you horse faced .

- Don't believe you - I just can't... why is he using such a sweet voice with him. Who is that bastard to you to make you talk like this?

-  Can I kiss you - that's it I'm going to kill him. I was about to walk there but, someone grabbed me and pushed me back to the tree. It was Kai one of the Moon soldiers. He looked at me and whispered :

- That's my job buddy - and then he went towards them.

- Kris get the off my friend, you know I don't like to share him - he said half playfully half serious. I like this guy.

- What if I don't want to?- he answered with the same voice tone as Kai.

- Well then my friend I will drag your into a volcano or something. - I was hoping he will actually do that.

- Both of you stop before I didn't killed you both.  - Sehun finally spoke. - No Kris you can't kiss me. Kai who the hell asked for your help.- Sehun freed himself from that Idiot's hands and walked away. Kai was watching him walk away. And when Sehun was gone he turned around and said :

- Kris, stop your sick games. If you still don't realize he is not yours, let him go finally. Stop this on-sided affair. - Kai sounded really seriously. He started walking towards the same direction as Sehun, but then stopped and turned around again, and said- Because if not I will really drag your into volcano. 

So if I understand everything correctly, There was something between Sehun and that idiot. And that Kris a.k.a horse-faced dude has somkind of feelings to Sehun?

 

Through whole day I couldn't concentrate on anything else but Oh Sehun. After school we were supposed to train with Moon soldiers. I was walking but then I bumped into someone.

- Ouch my head! - I said while rubbing my head. 

 - Sorry I didn't see you there- Could it be ? I raised my head. Yes it was true the owner of perfect looks and voice. - Are you okay?

I nodded, and took his hand to stand up, his skin was so soft. 

- Are you going to training?- I nodded again still hypnotized by such a beauty. - do you want to walk together?

Common Chanyeol be a man, answer properly. 

- Yeah sure- My voice was shaking. Good job, you failed.

We were walking in silence.

- I guess it is kind of uncomfortable.- He said and I looked at him confused with questioning looks.  - this whole thing. Moon soldiers working with Sun soldiers. And me asking you to walk together. - He said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter