Point of no Return

You and I'll be safe and sound
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen POV.

''Guys guess what!!!!!!'' Tiffany started screaming in my ears.

''What the hell is wrong with you'' I said while rubbing my ears.

''Rude'' she said pretending to be offended.

''What is it Tiffany '' asked Sehun. She instantly looked at him and smiled. Then jumped and sat on his knees. I could see Chanyeol glaring from the other side of the room. From what Sehun told me, he is trying to take things slow. See we still not that close with Sun soldiers even though some of them are in relationship with our soldiers. Then she hugged his neck which made Chanyeol even more furious. Taht made me laugh a bit. She whispered something to Sehun’s ear. '' What?!!! No way '' Sehun said surprised.

''It completely true, promise'' she said while slowly nodding. We all looked at them two confused. Then when Tiffany realised our reaction '' oh yeah, you too guys. Do you remember that kid that got bullied and killed himself two years ago? '' Oh yeah, now I remember. A pale, skinny boy who was very talented at drawing. However, others did not really saw his talents all they saw was a weak spot. i instantlly looked at Tiffany. Tiffany started playing with Sehun’s hair, and started talking again slowly trying not to show that it means something. '' Well his fatherr is going to start working here as teacher starting tomorrow. '' Everyone went silent. I raised my head and saw a worried looks in Sun soldier eyes.

''Why here?'' Kris suddenly said. '' What if he is going to affect students?''

''I don’t think principal would have accepted him if she felt that he has any negative intentions.'' Luhan said while reading his book.'' she is a smart woman she know what she is doing.''

''Let’s hope you are right Luhan. This school doesn’t need any more tragedies.'' I said. We all looked kind of miserable. Tiffany stood up.

''I will go to get some air, see ya guys'' she said with a smile, but you can tell that she is not really happy right now.

''Tell me if you will need help with French homework'' Luhan said trying to get her mind away from what happened.

''I will, thank you oppa!'' She said and walked away.

The whole day was kind of depressing, and the fact that it was raining didn’t helped as well.  I had free lesson which I decided to spend in the library as there would be no people or teachers, just relaxing atmosphere. I still had half an hour till my lunch break and others were in their lessons. I started reading book about some nonsense. But soon I got really bored so I texted the guys, hoping that at least one of them is going to reply. But I only got one message from Kris saying that he can’t talk right now.

After the school was finished we had to go and train with Sun soldiers but I skipped it because I just couldn’t be bothered to go and train in this kind of mood. Xiumin also skipped it. It’s not that we don’t want to practise with other soldiers it just I had pretty ty day.

''Chen! '' I could hear someone calling my name, I turned to face the voice’s direction.

''Oh, Amber it’s you '' It was Amber my friend from school.

''What are you doing? Walking in the rain with no umbrella?'' She said pointing at my head.

''I forgot it at home'' I said with cheeky smile.

''Come here'' she said, and I did as told and stood next to her under the umbrella. ''It is a good thing we live in the same direction. You are soaking wet.''

''Thank you for pointing that out'' I said sarcastically.

''Where are the others?'' She said a bit confused.

''In their houses'' I lied.

''I was just asking Mr. Sarcasm is my name.'' She said and we both laughed. And we walked liked that until we reached my house.

''Thank you Amber.''

''Don’t forget this next time I ask you to copy your physics homework'' she said and walked away. I walked in; as usual my parents were at work. It is hard to live like this, i almost never see my parents. Well. Maybe that just anot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter