Moon meets Sun

You and I'll be safe and sound
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV
- So you broke up with Kris? - Oh my God! Why is he so annoying.
- Kai I already said yes!- I said annoyed. Even thought he's my best friend sometimes I just really want to punch him in that stupid face of his!
- But why? You two looked so good together- he said mimicking that he is crying.
- You know why - I said. And he did, because I always told him everything. The only reason why me and Kris broke up was: NO LOVE! Well we had fun with each other, but after some time you start to feel empty, then you see that having fun is not enough.
Kris tried to stay together, he said that he loves me. But I just couldn't do that anymore. I wasn't doing it only for myself I was doing this for Kris to - so he could someone that really loves him and be happy. I didn't wanted to be selfish.
- But, won't it be weird to meet him everyday at school or on lunch at the table? And the training? - I could see that Kai was worried. Kai always has that stupid expression on his face when he is worried he doesn't know about that face and it just to funny not to laugh. So I couldn't stop myself from smiling.
- Why are you laughing? Are you having some kind of after braking up shock or what? - he actually sounded serious.
- No I'm fine Kai -  I put my hand on his shoulder. That's why he is my best friend! - Everything is going to be alright, trust me my break up won't effect my school life or preparations.
- If he pisses you off just tell me, i will take care of him! - he said with proud smile - If he tries tp annoy you i will take him to  the edge of earth and push him down.
- Don't forget he can fly - Suddenly my friend's face became shocked again. He looked like a kid that just ben told that Santa doesn't exists. 
- Oh ! I forgot that!- That made me laugh hard. I hugged him. - Sehunna! Are you crying? are you okay? - I was crying but not because of 
break up or something but because of my best friend, why does he have to be such an idiot?. - Sehun are you hurt? - He sounded really worried.
- No, I'm just really happy that I have you Idiot!- I said and smacked his head.
- Who are you calling idiot, you little diva!- I started to run and he was chasing me trying to make me take away my words. But you
know how people say ' Don't chase the wind because you will never catch it.'

No one's POV.
It was early Monday morning. Six boys were sitting around the table in cafeteria. No one said a word. Sehun was keeping his head down, he felt a little guilty because Kris still looked really sad and broken. He wanted to say something but he didn't knew what he should say. Kai was sitting next to Xiumin and Luhan they were watching Kris and Sehun. Chen was sitting in between Kris and Sehun.
Everyone were sitting still with no sound, you could hear other people whispers. You see those 6 boys have never been so quiet in their entire life,
That made other students wonder what happened. Suddenly a girl ran to their table. She looked really happy.
- Guys guess what!- she screamed. Everyone looked at her with big thank you in their eyes.
- What is it Tiffany?- Xiumin asked.
- 6 new guys are starting this school tomorrow!- she even started to jump and winked to Luhan.
- 6? Why all six at the same time?- Luhan wondered.
- Oh, common who cares! The most important thing should be are they hot or not!- she said and went away with happy footsteps.

These news helped them to start conversation and get rid of awkward silence.
-It's unusual for 6 people to start new school at the same time. I mean it's already 4 months since school started.- Kai started the conversation
- Who cares, more humans in the school is that really something to have so much excitement about?- Kris nagged. He sounded like he really wants to start a fight.
- Kris shut the off! Maybe we should talk about you two guys breaking up instead? About how you are so hurt because Sehun dumped your little ?!- Kai screamed in anger. He couldn't keep it to himself anymore. Everyone looked at Kai shocked, except Sehun
he knew that his friend will break the chains and that he will say that. Sehun only stood up and walked away. He heard Luhan calling his name.
 But what he needs now is only something to hit him into his head so that he would loose his memory, but instead of getting someone to beet the hell out of him he just went to his lesson.

After school Kris cached Sehun for a talk.
- Can we talk? - He asked. Sehun was to tired to refuse so he just nodded. They sat down on the bench near school.
- What do you want to talk about?- he asked.
- I'm sorry that I was ignoring you today, I just really don't know how to deal with this.- Kris said and took a deep breath in.
- Kris, I know that I hurt you and I am really sorry. We can't just continue like this.- Sehun said slowly making sure that none of his words are to harsh. He leaned towards a younger boy and wrapped his hand around Sehun pulling him into a hug.
- I know that you don't love me -he said, he was calm, maybe even relaxed. He was holding Sehun like something so fragile that if he would let him go he
would break like made from glass.- Hunnie, I will try to be your friend again. I don't want to fight with you. I love you 
you know that right? So from this day let's be friend again like we were before. Let's fight together as Moon soldiers. Let's
be together ok?- Sehun nodded, and then he put his hands around Kris neck and whispered into his ear.
- How can I say no t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter