Chapter six

Found each other by chance, lasted because of fate

Chapter six (Extra chapter/last chapter)

"See you after school then, Umin oppa", said Aecha with a smile as she and her two friends, Jisun and Sohee, went to the class room, where their French lesson  was going to be held.
"Right Ae," I answered her with a big smile.
"Why don't you call me or Jisun unnie like that, Aecha? Or should I say Ae?" I could hear Sohee ask her before she closed the door, but I couldn't hear the answer she gave. Not that it mattered though. I had a pretty good idea of her answer. I grimaced a little when I heard Chen calling me from the other end of the classroom.
"Umin!" Chen said and laughed so much that tears begun to take form in the corner of his eyes. The other boys weren't late to pick up the new thing and begun to give me all kind of different nicknames.
"Minnie", Lay shouted.
"Oppa!", Tao continued and everyone burst out into laughter.

"Oh my god, Umin! Did you see this amazing bracelet?" I said while running towards a shopwindow with jewelry on a display. I pointed at a silver chain with the word 'butterfly' etched on a small plate. ”Come on”, I waved at him to follow me into the store.”How much is this?” I asked the sale assistant and pointed at the bracelet. ”€28.69”, she said with a friendly smile.
”Can we try it on, please?” I asked her and she immediately took it out of the viewing window. ”It seems as this piece is the last one," she said and held it out for me.
”Thanks”, I said smiling at her and turned to Xiumin. ”Umin?” I said and hooked my arm around his. He rolled up his sleeves and looked a little doubtful at the bracelet. You need to trust me more. I thought, a little sad and clamped the bracelet on his left wrist. ”It fits perfect”, I said to Xiumin that kept quiet.
”Right…” he mumbled to an answer and looked a bit closer at the thick chain.
”We’ll take it”, I said to Xiumin’s surprise and took the bracelet off his wrist to give to the girl to scan it. She wrapped it in paper and laid it down in a white box. Then she took a black ribbon and tied it around the box and placed it in a little purple bag. I took out my card from my blue wallet that my little sister had given to me on my birthday and gave it to her, as she scanned the price tag that she had removed from the bracelet. After a few seconds she gave my card back and the held out to bag to me.
"You have a really beautiful girlfriend, don't ever let her go. Even I can feel the affectionate though that comes with this bracelet.” She said to Xiumin and winked when I took the bag and grinned at him.
”She’s the best and I will never let go of her, even if she wants me to”, he said sincerely and looked at me with a gaze that made my heart flutter like crazy. I blushed at his sudden comment and we both walked outside the store.

"That café has the absolute best chocolate cookies.” I said when I spotted the familiar sign only a few meters away from the spot where we where standing. I took his hand once again and we both walked to the cozy well-lit store. I opened the dark wooden door and a wave of different fragrances filled my nostrils, as nostalgic memories began to invade my mind.
"Hi!", the barista said to us when we walked up to him. "I would want a hot chocolate and-"
"One of our queen sized chocolate cookies?" he asked with a big laugh.
"Yes, please" I said and smiled.
"What do you want?" he asked Xiumin "Can I also get one of your queen sized chocolate cookies but an latte instead of hot chocolate?" He asked him.
"Right away",he said and went of to the coffee machine. "To go... or not?" he said as he held up a paper mug and one made of porcelain.
"To go" Xiumin said confident.
"Of course”, he said and winked at me.
”Aren’t you popular today.” Xiumin noticed.
”He’s Sohee’s big brother”, I looked at Xiumin and couldn’t help but smile. ”Jealous?” I winked at him.
”Absolutly not!" he said and tried to cover it up with a fake cough.

A little bit less than 20 minutes later  we were both laughing and sweating a little as we finally sat down on the small hill with a tree on top of it that we had claimed as ours. It was a little cherry tree that probably was a hundred years old that had small light green leaves and pink delicate cherry blossoms. We had the luck to find this tree on a rainy day when we were out on a picnic in the park. It was a pretty uphill place and the only safe way to reach the top was to walk on the nearly invisible wooden stairs that lead up to the tree. When we first found the tree it was by accident when we where trying to get cover from the sudden downpour. But when we tried to find the place again it nearly took us a week until we noticed the small flight of stairs again. The hill was the perfect spot for a date and if it had been easier to find a way up, this place would probably be surrounded by couples.
"Can you help me with the blanket?" I asked Xiumin and held out a corner of our typical red and white checkered picnic blanket.
"Sure" he said and made a cute face.
"Stop that," I said laughing at him. "You'll make my aegyo look incredible bad compare to yours," I said as I tilted my head and I pouted with my lower lip.
"I don't think that's possible", he laughed while he sitting on the blanket and laid the bag with our cookies and the now cold drinks on the blanket as well. I sat down and gave him the bag with the bracelet in it. "Close your eyes", he just said as he took the bag from my hands and reached for something inside one of his pockets. I closed my eyes and had to struggle to not open them when I heard something that sounded like a paper bag. I felt his hands brushing past my hair and heard him say "You can open your eyes now, Aecha". I looked down at the necklace and couldn't resist my impulse to hug him.
"How did you know?!" I asked, when I released him and took the small silver heart between my two fingers.
"I saw you looking at it yesterday sooo..." He said and a pale red color began to form on his cute cheeks.
"You didn't have to..." I began to say but he quiet me down by placing a finger on my lips.
"It's been more than three months now. Of course I wanted to give you something in return for all the time you spent on me." I could just smile at him and blush like crazy again as I listened to his soft voice.
Things were never going to be perfect, but at least I had someone to share my time with.
"Found each other by chance", I said with my forehead just centimeters from his.
"Lasted because of fate", Xiumin continued and looked at me with heart warming smile. He drew his face closer and when our lips met, my only wish for the future was to keep this moment in my mind forever.

(Status:Edited:)

A/N: So i hope that you’re pretty satisfied with story! Thank you for reading this far ^^ love ya all who reads this and all you who don’t read this (even though you don’t know this since you don’t read this >.< ).
So I was thinking of writing a kind of sequel to this story, and I’m wondering if anyone’s interests in that??? Please comment below if you want me to write about the same characters but different perspective and new story, or maybe just a new fanfic?