Chapter two

Found each other by chance, lasted because of fate

Chapter two

I didn't see Xiumin at lunch. Even though we had lunch at the same time, it made me wonder if he actually was angry at me for accidentally bumping into him. After lunch I went to our classroom where we had Math and saw him hanging out with Lay, Kris, Tao, LuHan and Chen. He gave me a small smile and waved. His small action filled me with a tinge strange happiness and I waved back at him, then began to smile without even noticing it. The rest of the day went on like a blur and when Math ended, everyone ran towards the bus. It was really hot outside even though it almost was September, the sun's rays casted interesting shadows into the ground. I really didn't feel like taking the unnecessary warm bus like everyone else, so I decided that it wouldn't hurt to walk those 20 minutes that it would take me to get home.

After the walk, I arrived at the front door of my home. I let out a sign as I stood outside the apartment where my little sister, my mum, her new husband and I lived. I searched through all my pockets until I remembered that my keys were at the bottom of my bag. I signed as I began to dig after my keys and smiled as I held it in my hand. I opened the door and headed straight of to my room to read a new book that I had found in the library a week ago.

A few hours later, I heard my mum open the door to my room and went off to my bed as she begun to cry. Dad, was all I could think of. My parents had gone into a divorce when my little sister Bongcha only was one year so she didn't remember about how it was to live with two loving parents. Not that I myself remember a lot of how their relationship had been before they begun to hate each other, because it was all so fogged up and left blank in comparison of how they are now. All that I could remember now was hours of crying and mean words that my little sister and I had to hear. When I was smaller I always hoped that they would get together again or at least become friends when they both found love again. But that never happened.
"Aecha", she whispered to me. "I'm sorry that your dad and I can't get along together and that you two have to hear all of this." I know Mum, I thought while rubbing my hand against her back.
"It will get better Mum", I lied and hugged her. She nodded and dried her tears as she went out to help Bongcha with her homework. I threw my self back in my bed and took out my mobile and headphones from the box on my night table. I turned the button to soften my bright lamp light and took out a light orange ink-pencil as I abent-mindedly drew a butterfly on my wrist. I turned up the volume on my mobile as I quiet sang along to the new group that I recently had found. 'Exo M-Baby Don’t Cry' brightened the screen on my smartphone, as I closed my eyes and tried to forget the reality I was living in.

 

A few days later

I walked through the corridors as I tried to remember where I had my next class. Suddenly I saw a familiar face inside one of the class rooms.
"Lay!", I exclaimed happy to see him.
"Hi there Xiumin!", He shouted back.
"Thank god I found you", I said and felt the tense that had built up inside me loose a little. "We have the same class right now. Or not...?", I said as he begun to laugh at me.
"Yes we have silly ." He laughed.
"Wouldn't it be funny if this friend of mine. Xiumin, that can memorize a text consisting of 10 pages in a day, get lost on the way to a class room. Even though he had half of his lessons in there?", Luhan teased, chuckling behind me.
"Hilarious!", Tao said while popping up behind Lay's back.
"Okay guys. Very funny." I said with a smile. This was one of those moments that made me want to continue fighting. Just seeing the guys laugh and have fun made my heart feel much lighter and I forgot about that person.
"Come on now Xiumin!" Tao said while grabbing my wrist to make me follow him. I winced as I felt him touching one of my wounds that still hadn't completely healed jet.
"Xiumin..." He said noticing my reaction. Before I could come to my senses from the pain, he took the hem of my sleeve and pulled it up just below my elbow. His eyes grew large as I tried to pull down my sleeve to cover my scars. "You have to stop. Just talk to us if it is anything we can do and we WILL do what ever it takes to make what ever it is that is still hurting you stop." Tao assured me and held my elbow in a firm but yet soft grip. I nodded at him so he would stop worrying about me, and playfully flicked his forehead. They couldn't help me even if they wanted too. It would only make more damage than good I thought as I tried to keep my happy facade up even though Tao already had found out that a part of it was a lie.

(Status:Edited :)

A/N: Second chapter up! Please tell me if you want me to update faster ;)