Chapter 2

Just Pick One

Okay, first of all I can only update 2-3 times a month. Forgive me for that but school really z so much. I hope you guys love this next chappie~! Whoo-pee~!

P.S - When I meant 3 times it could happen once a week except for a single week, or any day of the month, or an update for 3 straight days. Fighting~!

I really made this short cause of EXO Kris... I'm not a hard core fan of EXO but I'm sad to hear about Kris maybe leaving... Its so weird that I feel so sad...


"What hyung?"

"I am so going to tell your cousin about this!" Sungyeol exclaimed.

Sungjong laughed. Why on earth is Sungyeol here? Why was he hiding on a bush? Was he eavesdropping? Was he stealing something? Sungjong laughed again thinking of the questions.

"He'll know I'm here since its the street going to my mom's office. And what will you tell Soo hyung?"

"Sacring people to death!" Sungyeol screamed.

"Gosh, Yeol-hyung. That's too much," Sungjong chuckled. "Anyway, whatever you were doing there," Sungjong pointed at the small house, "its weird and I won't force you to tell me if you don't want to tell me. Its weird to see you peek there, though. I thought that place is abandoned and no one's there, why would you look there?"

"I...I..." Sungyeol bit his lip. "I....uhm....."

Should I tell him?! Nah, I think I won't...

"Its nothing, Jongie. I don't wanna tell you."

Sungjong chuckled. "I did told you I won't force you so anyway, I'm going to my mom's office since she called and I have to deliver her purse which she forgot. I better go now. Bye hyung~!"

"Yeah, bye Sungjong!"

-------

A while ago after the bathroom break of Sungyeol & Dongwoo...

Sunggyu is really angry. The wrestling match of Hoya and Woohyun really made him angry. Their fight was even more.

Sunggyu didn't knew why but he felt a bit down and angry. He envy Hoya and Woohyun's fight and he didn't knew why.

Why do I feel so furious when Woohyun is with someone? Well...I don't mind if Woohyun's with our Myungsoo but... Hoya? I just feel so angry if they're together! Argh! I feel so....jealous!

Wait what, Sunggyu? Jealous? Pffft! Jealous my !

Sunggyu shook his head. Did he really became jealous? Sunggyu sighed and walked to the student council room. He was a member afterall. As he went to his seat, he saw a small note at the table. He picked it up and read it.

Dear Sunggyu,

Kindly tell Mr. Secretary to meet with me at my office at 9am sharp. Its about his club being a new highlight for the school. I saw a video of their club and the video became viral and the ladies in our school loved them. But the ladies doesn't know who they really are. And I, myself, doesn't know who the hell are they the only member I know is Mr. Secretary. Don't tell him, Sunggyu. It'll be a secret, for now.

Just remember to tell him properly. And don't spill the beans quickly. I'll tell him if he arrives at my office.

—Mr. President, Kim Himchan

Sunggyu checked his watch and his eyes widened. 8:57am was shown at his watch. He dashed to Mr. Secretary's table and told him what the president told him.

-------

Woohyun was too furious to speak to his step brother from Thailand, BamBam. 

"Is something wrong, hyung?" BamBam asked.

"Its nothing, BamBam...its just...a normal fight with friends."

BamBam eyed him curiously but didn't asked any other question. Thank goodness he understands Woohyun a bit.

Woohyun growled a bit.

Why was Hoya like that? I thought he liked someone that's why he entered that stupid club? Why did Sunggyu hyung made that club...? 

Woohyun covered himself with his blanket. He knew Hoya doesn't like Myungsoo. He likes someone else, Jang Dongwoo. But he didn't knew why the hell would Hoya fight him just to get a spot to go with Myungsoo.

Woohyun got a few cuts in his arms after their fight and Hoya got a black eye. For some reason, he felt happy when Sunggyu was the one who stopped their fight.

Love is really in the air... BamBam thought, smiling as his hyung began to whine and grab his hair furiously yelling something like, "Hoha" or was it "Hoya"?

BamBam knew something about his hyung. Firstly, is that Woohyun's gay. Secondly, his madly in love with Myungsoo. And Lastly, he doesn't know he like someone too.

-------

When Sungyeol got home, he was insanely exhaling too much. What the hell was Myungsoo doing there? Is he a leader of a gang or something? Why haven't he noticed this before? What the heck was a student council member doing there, anyway?

His phone rang loudly, disturbing his jamble of thoughts. He looked at the caller's ID. It was Sungjong.

"Sungjong?"

"Sungyeol hyung~! Did you know where Myungsoo went?"

"Uh..." Should I tell him?... "I dunno where he went? is something wrong, Jongie?"

"Oh, its nothing. Its just that his brother called and says its okay to live in their apartment again...well if you see him hyung, call me."

"Okay Jong. Bye~"

"Bye hyung."

He has a brother?! Sungyeol had been friends with Myungsoo for only a month and he was quite shock to hear that he doesn't really live with Sungjong?!?! 

-------

"Why do people call you Mr. Secretary?" Jongup asked.

"Cause I'm the secretary in the council."

"Really hyung?"

Jung Jinyoung sighed as he sat with his club mates in a small meeting area they ususally have. Zelo, as usual, was late. Jongup, was too early to come. And Myungsoo was usually just around the corner for the past month. 

Jinyoung is the club president and the Mr. Secretary un the student council. He sighed dramatically as he found out Jongup didn't knew a thing about him as the secretary.

"Jongup, why didn't you knew?" 

Jongup answered it with a shrug. "Chanyeol hyung doesn't want me to know about the council members especially the treasurer."

"That's an odd excuse."

Jongup shrugged again. "I think he's gay."

"What did you say, Uppie?"

Someone said from the door of the small house. The figure was tall and had a male voice.

Jongup gasped when he saw who it was.