Chapter 4

Just Pick One

 WARNING: NOT PROOF READ!!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jinyoung rushed to Sunggyu's office, carefully holding the lists of the ones who wants to join the music club. He arrived shortly, panting heavily.

"Yeea–.... Ji-Jinyoung?" Sunggyu gasped as he saw Jinyoung handing him over 5 papers all staplered together.

"That many people who wants to audition? Whoa...damn I have to pass this to Himchan immediately... How about the  'Files', Jinyoung?"

"Chanie's still up to it. He ain't done yet."

"Program?"

"Already updated, passed and signed."

"Your club?"

"We're doing well...wait why are you asking about my club?"

Sunggyu shrugged. "I heard one of your members caught a cold thanks to your club meeting time?"

Jinyoung gulped. "You mean Myungsoo? He lives far from the meeting area and we told him we'd change the place but he refuses."

"I see...you better check on that Mr. Secretary."

~•~•~•~•~

Sungyeol was itching to see Myungsoo. Its been 4 days...4 DAYS without Myungsoo. He even asked Sungjong but Sungjong didn't replied. In fact, Sungjong ignored him. He was pissed off. He was worried. Now....where could Myungsoo be?

~•~•~•~•~

A week ago...

Myungsoo was excited. He was finally going back with Moonsoo and his mom! He was done packing and readily carried his luggage to the living room where Sungjong was watching TV.

"Jongie, is mom here?" Myungsoo asked.

"Already pack, aih? No, Auntie hasn't arrived yet," he replied, "I guess you'll be late to school on Monday, eh?"

"Who cares? Atleast Moonsoo's alright now! And I'm holding the record for having the most numbered of times being late?"

"And you're proud of it?" Sungjong chuckled. "My mom says Auntie will arrive around 5pm...its just 4:30, wanna watch this show?"

Myungsoo nodded and joined Sungjong at the couch. 

Half an hour later, a doorbell was heard. Myungsoo got up and answered it. He was expecting his mom to be there. But he was wrong. It was Sungyeol.

"Yeol? What are you doing here?"

"I h-heard you're going b-back...so... I decided to v-visit you h-here till your m-mom arrives," Sungyeol replied shakily.

Myungsoo nodded and invited Sungyeol to come in. Sungjong greeted Sungyeol with a bear hug as he told Sungyeol to sit down at their couch.

"Really hyung? You come here just to a....sorta tell Myungsoo goodbye to this neighborhood?" Sungjong giggled.

"Oh shut up, Sungjong. Besides, isn't this show for kids?"

"Shush! Its my favorite!"

"What?! But this was my favorite show!" Sungyeol protesred

"Oh pleeeease," Sungjong rolled his eyes. "I know you're still watching it."

"It was!"

"It is!"

"It was!"

"It is!"

"It was!"

"It is!"

"SHUT UP LEES!"

The two boys pouted and glared at each other.

"It was...."

"It was."

"It is!"

Myungsoo glared at them. The two boys shut their mouth as they watch Spongebob quietly.

"I can't wait to see Moonsoo again," Myungsoo muttered.

"Missing you brother more eh?" Sungyeol chuckled.

Myungsoo scowled. "Its not like you don't miss Daeyeol."

Sungyeol raised his eyebrows. "Of course I worry about him. Maybe miss him too. Of course, we're older brothers. I think Sungjong misses and worries about Sungkyu, right?"

"Yeah! I love my lil' bro!" Sungjong smiled.

An hour has passed and finally the awaited doorbell was heard. This time, Sungyeol opened the door. It was, of course, Mrs. Kim.

"Ah, Mrs. Kim!" Sungyeol exclaimed that made Sungjong and Myungsoo sprint towards the front door.

"Good evening Sungyeol! Hi Sungjong! And...oh! My Myungie~!" Mrs. Kim cooed.

"Mom, don't do that in front of my friends," Myungsoo whined.

"I see you're packed, Myungie. Well then, thanks for letting my son stay at your home Sungjong. Sungyeol, thanks for keeping my son safe," Mrs. Kim bowed at the two boys and they bowed back.

"Mom, is Moonsoo here?" Myungsoo asked.

"He's home. Sleeping. Oh well! Hope to see you two again! Bye~"

"Well, bye Lees. Don't even think of fighting over Spongebob again," Myungsoo winked as he turned and waved a hand to them as he and his mom walk down the pavement.

~•~•~•~•~

Now...

Sungjong scowled as he tried to call Myungsoo for the 56th time. He sighed and texted Sungyeol again. But Sungjong knew Sungyeol doesn't check his phone.

Still no answer, hyung

—Sungjong ( ̄▽ ̄)

~•~•~•~•~

What did he felt?

He was exhausted...no tired.

What had happened again?

Fever?

Hospital?

Where is Moonsoo?

Did something happened in school?

How about Sungjong?

Did something happened to Sungyeol?

What on earth happened?

“Myungsoo! Myungsoo!”

His eyes suddenly opened. He felt hot temperature surrounding him.

"Myungsoo! Myungsoo! Its just a nightmare! Wake up, its just you fever!"

Myungsoo groaned.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

So haii~! AM BACK!! Sorry...it took me soooooo long. Crazy things are going on here in my house and school and...basically, the place I live. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Arrrgghhh! But...did you saw BACK mv? I was like, "OMFG NO! NOT SUNGJONG...INFINITE!"  when I first watched it. The second time was like, "Pfft! Go Infinite! Go! Go! Yeah, that's how you defend youselves!" Is that mean? Hehehehe....

The next update won 't contain promises on when it'll be posted. But  i can assure you guys that its still MONTHLY.

I promise everthing's okay. Myungsoo's okay!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

yeah right...he IS okay...