Chapter 3

Just Pick One

WARNING: NOT EDITTED YET!!!

________________________________________________

"KIM MYUNGSOO!! GET UP NOW!!"

Myungsoo's eyes popped. He rubbed his eyes and stared at the air for 3 minutes. He got up and went to the bathroom. Its a normal day, right?

"MYUNGSOO HYUNG! Are you awake?!" Sungjong's voice was heard.

"NEH!" Myungsoo replied. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Okay hyung!"

Myungsoo took of his clothes and entered the shower. While cold water poured at his body, he felt a little dizzy. Why did he felt dizzy? Is it about yesterday? What happened yesterday? Myungsoo shrugged it all off and continued taking a shower, rubbing his temples.

When Myungsoo went to the kitchen after taking a bath and changing to their uniform, he saw Sungjong reading a letter while eating a sandwich.

"What's that Jong?" Myungsoo asked.

"Hmm...? Oh, its dad's letter for me," Sungjong said.

Sungjong's father works abroad. To be precise, at Vancouver, Canada as a chef at a hotel. His father sends letters monthly and its usually about some trouble at his work or how's Sungjong doing at school or asking advice or answering the questions that Sungjong and his mom send back.

"He also sent a letter to you," Sungjong winked at Myungsoo. "Don't worry, I haven't read it. Yet," Sungjong added, seeing Myungsoo glaring at him. 

Sungjong handed him a small pink envelope. Myungsoo glared at him again. He knew his cousin would read it eventually. He ripped the envelope of and unfolded a piece of paper. He read:

Dear Myungsoo,
How's it been Soo? I guess you're not usually called as that now. I heard your staying with Sungjong and my wife for 2 months already and I heard your leaving this month! Why am I not updated?! You better tell your stepuncle about something! Anyways, how's Moonsoo? How's your mom? I'm worried too just like I'm worried about you and my own family.
So Moonsoo had surgery in his spleen since it grew larger? Am I correct? Please tell me 'yes'! At least I'm a BIT updated. XD
How's school? I heard you're a kingka from Sungjong... Is it true? Is it awesome to be one? Are you a heart-throb? Do you have fangirls? Fanboys?Pleaaaase~! Tell. Me. Every. Thing. Okay?
Tell Moonsoo and your mom I said 'hi'! I don't know what to write anymore sooo...seeya soon!

Yours truly,
-Uncle Lee-
 
Myungsoo grinned at the end of the letter. He IS required to send back. Oh, this will be interesting.

"Got any questions?" Sungjong asked as he keep his own letter.

"Tons of questions so I'm not letting you read it," Myungsoo said.

Sungjong pouted. "That's so mean, hyung."

"Shut up, we'll be late if you don't hurry up eating your food."

"Alright, alright! Mr. Short-tempered," Sungjong said grumpily.

Myungsoo smiled at his cousin. He is the one who wants everything. Of course, Myungsoo would just listen. Sure, they weren't blood related. Sure, they weren't together sine they were young. Sure, they weren't like any other kingkas. But they know each other so well that they were like siblings.

15 minutes later, they were walking at the sidewalk to the bus stop.

"You haven't ate breakfast?" Sungjong asked out of the blue.

"I ate some..." Myungsoo lied.

"What happened yesterday, hyung? You got home around midnight, I thought you'd come around 7. Where were you?" Sungjong asked.

Myungsoo sighed. "To be honest, I don't know. I just know we had a meeting and that's it. I was too sleepy to remember anything, I think."

Sungjong raised a brow. "So you covered your eyebags again?"

Myungsoo chuckled. "Yeah I did. We had a longer meeting than I expected."

"Why won't you tell me which club is it?"

"You'll see," he winked, "maybe next week. Also next week, I'll be leaving your house going back to my home with Moonsoo and mom."

His cousin nodded as a reply. Silence enveloped the two cousins when they entered the bus.

Sungjong was dead curious. What the hell happened yesterday? Did hyung lied to me? Have I done something wrong? What's going on? Sungjong sighed as he gathered some courage later to ask Myungsoo again.

Myungsoo, on the other hand, is afraid. What had happened to me? Was I drunk? But I've never drank alcohol before....Did something happened to my other club members? Did something happened to Jinyoung hyung? Why did my head hurt so damn bad? What is wrong with me?!

After a while, the 2 boys left the bus as they saw the gate of their school. They entered silently until Sungjong bumped into Sungyeol.

"Oh hi guys!" Sungyeol grinned. "Sungjong and....M-Myungs-so-soo!"

"Hi Yeol hyung!" Sungjong said, not minding his stutter cause of saying Myungsoo's name.

"Hi Yeollie~!" Myungsoo greeted while Sungyeol just nodded. That's odd, Myungsoo thought, I usually get a longer reply than a simple nod...what really happened last night? Was Sungyeol envolved into our meeting or something else? Nah, that can't be right.

"What time is it?" Sungjong asked.

"Uhh..." Sungyeol muttered, checking his watch, "7:03."

"What?! 7:03?! I'm late for biology!! Bye guys!" and Sungjong dashed away.

Sungyeol and Myungsoo were left there in utter silence. Sungyeol felt awkward...its not that he slept late or stalked around Myungsoo's house or find him anywhere its just that....that club...that gang? But he thinks its a club. How could Myungsoo be in a gang, anyway?

"Uhh...Sungyeol what's you first subject?" he asked.

"Its English...is that yours to?"

"...hmm...yeah..." Myungsoo looked like he was spacing out.

He was actually thinking of his uncle's letter...all those questions, and why was it a pink envelope?

"Earth to Soo!"

And also that word...that single word his dad used to call him. His uncle used to call him. His stepdad's teases to him. Soo...but they are all gone. Myungsoo wanted to shed tears but he can't. So he snapped out of it.

"Sorry, Yeollie. Now let's go to class."

~•~•~•~•~

Woohyun was too lazy to go to school. And also afraid. He's lazy cause he slept around 4 in the morning because of his 'drama' yesterday. And afraid because of Kim Sunggyu. Well this is embarrassing, he's AFRAID of Kim Sunggyu. Why would he? Suddenly, he remembered his fight with Hoya. Maybe he was afraid to be scolded. Does Hoya feel it too?

"Hyung, you're spacing out again," Bambam said, "that's the 7th time you spaced out this morning...what's wrong?"

Bambam walked with Woohyun to school. Its not like they rarely do it, but Bambam felt Woohyun is at his own world. Again.

"Sorry Bambam."

"You almost got hit by a bike. Twice," Bambam said, "also, you almosg got bitten by a dog. Thrice. Thanks to me, you have no injuries, so please...DON'T SPACE OUT!"

"Alright! Alright! Chill Ba–"

Woohyun suddenly felt a body being thrown to him. Or so he thought being thrown to him. It was a cute boy who accudentally bumped into him. The cute boy laid there at the ground along with Woohyun for a while until the boy stood. A slight pinkish color was seen on his cheeks. He was embarrassed.

"Sorry sir," the boy said, while dusting his own polo.

"Its Woohyun and its okay," he said aa he got up as well but suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his left knee. He rolled his pants up until he could see a cut on his left knee.

"Oh gosh, sorry si–Woohyun-ssi!" the cute boy said.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Bambam asked but he already saw the cut on his knee. "Can you walk hyung? I'll take you to the infirmary."

"Yeah, I can walk," the older said and so Bambam helped Woohyun stand up.

"Let me take him," the boy suddenly said, "I'm the one who wounded him," he added with a pang of guilt heard in his sentence.

"Okay then," Bambam mumbled. "I'm Bambam, by the way. What's your name?"

"Ch-Chansik..." he answered quietly. "But most people call me Gongchan."

Bambam nodded and left Woohyun with Gongchan. But Gongchan didn't helped Woohyun go to the infirmary. He wrapped the wound himself.

"Sorry for that again," Gongchan said, "its just the bullies likes to push someone. They think I'm a nerd."

"But you look too cute to be s nerd," Woohyun blurted.

Gongchan smiled at him. "He told me that too...Uhh well,  I should go to my class now. You should go too."

He nodded. "You're younger than me, right?"

"Neh, Woohyun-ssi," and with that Gongchan left him."

~•~•~•~•~

Jinyoung glared at the stack of papers in his table given by Himchan, the president. He might do all of it. By estimation, it looks like 60 papers. He groaned and went to look at the first piece.

"Ehem, Jinyoung hyung, Sunggyu hyung wants to meet you," a boy's voice called. Jinyoung recognized it at once. He smiled as he looked up from his paper. It was Gongchan.

"Okay, Channie. I'll be there."

After a moment Jinyoung stood up from his seat and went to Sunggyu's table. Sunggyu was smiling as he texted someone. Jinyoung was curious so he decided to break Sunggy's happiness.

"You called?" Jinyoung prompted.

"Oh Jinyoung!" Sunggyu gasped in surprise. "Finally! First of all, I would like to ask if a club consisting of 5 members would it be disbanded immediately?"

"Certainly,"Jinyoung replied quickly, "the minimum is 7 members, why would you ask me Mr. Vice President?"

Sunggyu shrugged. "Secondly, is when will you submit the 'Clean The Environment Program' of the council? Also the 'Files' for our accountant?"

"You mean Gongchan?" Jinyoung asked as he remembered Gongchan was there treasurer.

"Yes. And the other list of the names next in line for the 'Music Club'. You know I'm their president and its harder to have another club for–...on second thought nevermind my other club."

Jinyoung raised a brow. "Really now? Are you running for president again? Anyway, I already passed the files to Gongchan. As for the program its still being updated. And as for your club, the list is still increasing so I can't give it to you. The lines will be done tomorrow morning so I might give it to you tomorrow afternoon."

"I see..."

~•~•~•~•~

As the next day went by, Myungsoo woke up without another clue of what had happened yesterday, and the day before yesterday. All he remembered was Sungyeol's awkward aura to him. What is wrong with him?

 

___________________________________________________

Hi~! So sorry for yet another short chapter...and also for not keeping my promise..haha.