Chapter 1

Just Pick One

Hi! This is my first ever AFF fanfic~! Please support it! Please comment on how you react on my story! I would gladly accept your opinions! Enjoy reading~!


Sungyeol seriously needs to go to the restroom. They've been planning on how to capture Kim Myungsoo and even though Sungyeol has a crush on him, Sungyeol still gets mad to him. This club disturbs his studying time always. He hated that part of the club but he still goes and he didn't knew why.

".....who's going first?" Sunggyu asked.

"Me!" Woohyun raised a hand.

"No me!" Hoya shrieked.

"O....kay..." Dongwoo raised an eyebrow to Sungyeol and Sungyeol just shook his head. Dongwoo gave him another look with a frown. Sungyeol replied with a shook of his head and rolling of his eyes. Dongwoo glared at him and Sungyeol replied with a nod. Dongwoo raised his eyebrow again and Sungyeol shook his head. Dongwoo then replied shaking his head to. Sungyeol smiled at him and nodded while Dongwoo nodded back. They were having a gestured conversation. 

*Translation:*

DW: do i say yes?

SY: do you even like him dearly?

DW: do you think its dearly? I just like him but it's not worth dying for.

SY: oh really?

DW: i'm telling the truth! What about you?

SY: we're the same

DW: so you won't say yes?

SY: hell no, hyung

DW: I see....well we are the same

SY: yeah, we just like him

DW: yeah, we don't love him

*End of Conversation*

"Sunggyu hyung, I need to go to the restroom," Sungyeol said.

"Me too hyung, I need to go," Dongwoo paused then burped suddenly. "Gosh, I need to really...." and he ran outside.

"Go on Sungyeol," said Sunggyu as Woohyun and Hoya suddenly wrestled each other. "Yah! We're not done yet!"

-------

"Whoa, they were serious?" Sungjong chuckled.

"Oh, Dongwoo hyung and Sungyeol are leaving," Myungsoo said.

"That's just bathroom break," Sungjong replied.

They saw Dongwoo ran to the boys' bathroom, Sungyeol closely followed. After a few minutes, Sungyeol went out, covering his mouth.

"Disgusting," Sungyeol muttered.

"Dongwoo pooped?" Sungjong giggled. "That's gotta stink."

"Well, by the looks of Sungyeol. It did stinked," Myungsoo shook his head. "Come on Sungjong. We're nearly late for class."

"What's the next class anyway?" Sungjong asked.

"Mr. Kwon," Myungsoo replied, "history class."

Sungjong groaned. "Isn't Sungyeol our classmate?"

"Call him, then."

"You do that!" Sungjong giggled. "I'll give you my lunch."

"Yah!" Myungsoo called, "Lee Sungyeol!-" he turned to Sungjong for a while "-2/3 of you food?"

"1/3!" Sungjong complained.

"You call him then!"

"Aish, let Sungyeol be..." Sungjong muttered and the cousins walked away.

-------

"Mr. Secretary, the president would like to see you," an officer bowed in front of him. (Officer=Student council member)

"Is it important?"

"I don't know...he just told me to get you."

"I'll be there in a minute..."

"Mr. Secretary, its about your club," the officer blurted.

The secretary nearly spilled his bottle of water when he heard it. "I beg your pardon? My club?"

"Yes, your club," the officer said.

"What'll happen?"

"Its objective will be bolded."

"Bolded?"

"Yes," the member muttered, "bolded as in the main story."

"Main story for...?"

"Everyone likes your club," the member said, "please be informed more by the president. Follow me please."

"Alright then..."

-------

Mr. Kwon glared at Sungyeol when he entered before Mr. Kwon could greet his class. Sungyeol was quite embarrrassed and sat at the far edge of the room.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted," Mr. Kwon said, giving the 'rudely' a louder one. "The...."

It was quite boring so Sungyeol slept the whole class. When it was done, everyone left and Sungyeol saw Dongwoo waiting for him at the door. Dongwoo waved his hand to the taller boy.

"Hi hyung!" Sungyeol greeted.

"Woohyun and Hoya are fighting again, until now to be precise," Dongwoo said.

"And why did you came here...?"

"You know I'm in the same class with Woohyun and Hoya so....I just escaped there blabbers, swears and curses. And besides, they envy you."

"Me? How come?"

The older rolled his eyes. "Your freaking classmates with Kim Myungsoo and his cousin, Lee Sungjong!"

"Oh you mean, Jong and Soo? I'm kinda living across the street of their apartment," Sungyeol mumbled.

"Whoa, Yeol! You're the luckiest man on earth!"

"And the unluckiest one," Sungyeol added. "If they find out they might ask me to have a sleepover and all they'll do is spy on Soo!"

"Why do you call them Jong and Soo?" Dongwoo asked.

"Because we're kinda...friends?" Sungyeol gulped.

"You have got to be kidding with me! You're kidding!" Dongwoo exclaimed. "And you are so doom if they find out."

"Shut it hyung! Okay?"

"Fine."

-------

The secretary was utterly astonished, not to mention overly happy.

"Could you repeat it, prez? I just can't believe my ears," he said.

The president sighed. What is wrong with this club? And why do women love this club? How come they became viral on the internet?

-------

"Jongie, I'm going to visit one of my friends, 'kay?" Myungsoo said, as they arrived at their home.

"But hyung, you just arrived. Is it important?"

"Sort of," he replied, "I better go now, bye Jong!"

"Bye hyung! Be home at 7 or mom will kill you!"

"Bye~"

And Myungsoo shut the door. He sighed in relief. He was finally going to go to their meeting. Finally, he'll meet Mr. Secretary again along with his other friends.

"Finally!" he exclaimed as he just crossed the street and ran a couple of blocks away from their house. He entered a small house and knocked five times, then six and then seven.

"Myungsoo or Zelo?" someone asked.

"Its Myungsoo."

"Oh Myungsoo!" Mr. Secretary exclaimed as Myungsoo enter the house. "I heard your mom told you to live with Sungjong for a month since Moonsoo is still at the hospital and stuff."

"The surgery went great! I forgot to tell you hyung!" Myungsoo grinned.

"Really? That's great! Does that mean you'll be coming here with Junhong now?"

"That's obvious, hyung," a smaller guy, Jongup, said.

"Yeah, hyung."

-------

Sungyeol walked home alone. He was walking to his house when he heard his crush's name.

"Oh Myungsoo!"

He turned to the direction of the speaker and saw the small house that most people ignore. There was someone there greeting Myungsoo as he enter the house. The door was shut slowly and quietly that Sungyeol hadn't noticed until he saw the door closed.

Sungyeol crept to the window and had a peak on what was that all about. He saw a student council member, Jongup, another student council member, another guy he hadn't seen before and Myungsoo.

What the hell is this?!

He leaned his ear to the window and hid it with a small leaf of a nearby bush. He wanted to hear their conversation but he only hears laughter and scolds.

What the hell?! What's going on?!

Sungyeol shook his head and went back to the sidewalk quietly. Thankfully, no one saw him.

Or so he thought that no one saw him.

"Hey boy! What were you doing there?" a voice asked Sungyeol at his back.

Sungyeol gulped a few amount of saliva before he turned his head. He gasped when he saw who it was.

"What hyung?"