Chapter 6

Don't Forget Me

Yoongi was dead jealous over JB being close to Seon Yi but of course, he could not do anything about it. After all, he was just the guy who broke Seon Yi's heart after making her wait for a long time. However, Yoongi does not plan on giving up. He wanted that one chance and he will make sure to get it.

The following day after seeing JB and Seon Yi together, Yoongi wanted to get Seon Yi's attention. When he arrived at their classroom, Seon Yi was already there. Her head was low as she was busy going through a bundle of papers. He walked over to her and put his bag on the table next to Seon Yi's seat. Without looking up, she said, "It's good that you're here. I could use some help with these project proposals." When she did not get a response, she lifts her head and sees Yoongi standing beside her. "What are you doing here?"

Jin soon arrived. He stood behind Yoongi in full wonder. "That's my seat."

"From now on, this is going to be my throne." Yoongi announced to the whole class making everyone turn to him. He fixed his blazer and sat comfortably.

Seon Yi chuckled. "And who are you to decide that?"

"You're the president, you can fix it. I don't like it there at the back. The seat I want is beside you." He said in a serious tone.

"Well, you can't have that seat." Seon Yi tried to keep her voice firm.

"Well, I refuse to move."

JB, who arrived soon enough to see the whole scene, went to Yoongi. "Dude, just do what she says. It's still so early and you're already making it a bad day for her."

Yoongi felt his blood boiling, but he tried to keep himself calm. Everyone in the room can feel the tension. He stood up and intentionally hit JB's shoulder when he passed. He left, carrying his bag with him.

"I'm really starting to hate that guy." Jackson said.

"I hate him." Mark said.

"Where is he going?" Jin asked to no one in particular. He was going to follow Yoongi when Seon Yi stopped him.

"Let him go." She said.

"But..."

"Follow him if you want, but I'm not going with you." Seon Yi cut him off and returned to what she was doing a while ago.

"Good morning!" Jooyeon suddenly greeted out loud upon entering the room. She was surprised to see everyone so quiet. "What happened?" She asked Jimin, who was standing near the doorway.

"Yoongi." Jimin said with a sigh.

Jooyeon quickly marched to Seon Yi and comforted her as everyone in the room carried on doing their own businesses. "What happened to you? You look stressed and depressed." She asked.

"Jooyeon please."

"I'm serious. Seon Yi, you have to show him what you got, don't let him get to you!"

Jooyeon's words enlightened Seon Yi. She was right. She had to show Yoongi who's the boss.



Yoongi did not attend class for the whole day. Seon Yi did not want to care but she was worried about him. After dismissal, Mr. JYP called Seon Yi to the Faculty Room.

"Where's Yoongi?" He asked.

"I don't know sir." Seon Yi answered.

"I saw him come to school early this morning but he was not in class. Could he be cutting classes?"

"I'm really not sure sir."

"Seon Yi," He sighed. "He could be anywhere right now wearing BHA's school uniform. If he comes to school tomorrow, will you please take care of him. I really mean it when I asked you to keep an eye on him."

"I'm really sorry sir, but I'm not sure if I can really take him. He doesn't listen to anyone."

"You're the Student Council President Seon Yi, I'm sure you can think of a way to deal with him. I trust you." At that, Mr. JYP asked her to go. His words seem encouraging but Seon Yi wished that he did not trust her so much.



Seon Yi helped the other officers at the school gate the next day. Every morning, there are assigned officers whose task is to check if the students are wearing complete and proper school uniforms.

Surprisingly, Yoongi came to school, but he's definitely given the school uniform a different style. He looked cool with a black bandana hanging on his neck and with earrings on his right ear. Seon Yi wanted to go mad upon seeing him but she was not going to show defeat by doing so. She calmed herself and stopped him from entering the school premise by standing in front of him.

He stopped but he refused to look at her. "What is it that you want now?"

She smiled and asked nicely, "I'm sorry but you need to take those earrings off along with that bandana."

"What?" He looked at her. "Doesn't this school even exercise individuality?"

"This school exercises fairness and equality; I don't let other students come in here looking like that so I do the same to you."

Instead of arguing with her, he just walked past her. He did not like picking a fight with her. Seon Yi was quick enough to follow him and grab his arm. This surprised him. It has been a long time since he and Seon Yi were this close to each other. The warm feeling of her grip made him blush.

Seon Yi took her hand off his arm and stood in front of him again. "If you don't want to take it off, then I will do it for you."

"What are you doing?" Before Yoongi could say even more, Seon Yi's hands were already at his ear. He wanted to stop her but he couldn't. She carefully took his earrings off and kept them in her pocket afterwards. "Are you done?" He asked.

"Not yet." Suddenly, Seon Yi's arm was around his neck, taking the bandana off him.

JB arrived and saw this. Seon Yi and Yoongi were just a couple of inches apart which made him very jealous. He did not want to show it though, so he coolly approached them and asked, "Would you like some help Seon Yi?" He stood behind Yoongi and took the bandana off. "Here you go." He handed it to Seon Yi and left.

Yoongi's feelings of love towards Seon Yi changed to feelings of annoyance towards JB. "Can I go now." He asked.

"Yes." She said with a smile.

Yoongi felt weird about the way Seon Yi was acting, but he did not mind as long as she was nice to him. Who knows? This might be a good start to getting her back again.