Fight for me

Eternally

Normal POV

Tiffany woke up at 4 am, she couldn’t sleep well, she felt kind of guilty, Taeyeon’s words touched her, but she still preferred Nichkhun.

She walked out of her room, it was so cold, and in her way she saw Taeyeon sleeping peacefully in the couch, she smiled unconsciously as she looked at the girl’s face. She approached to her and she caressed her cheek.

“Oh TaeTae, if only I had noticed before... I hate it when we fight, I don’t like to see you cry” 

Tiffany analyzed the girl’s features, she had a baby face, although she was the oldest among the 9 girls, she was so beautiful, that even Tiffany felt jealous sometimes.

“I really wanted to tell you the same day he asked me to be his girlfriend, you were the first person I wanted to tell, but something deep inside was holding me back”

Suddenly tears appeared on Tiffany’s eyes remembering all the things Taeyeon said to her, the way she looked at her and when she cried because of her.

“I guess I was afraid, afraid of how would you react if I did, but I was mistaken, you have always been so protective over me when it comes to these things, and I didn’t understand why, even though you supported me, it makes me feel bad and guilty, because now I know it hurt you”

Tiffany decided to sit down on the couch, she carefully moved Taeyeon a little, trying to not wake her up, when she sat, she placed the older girl’s head on her lap. To Tiffany’s surprise, Taeyeon didn’t wake up, she was still in a deep sleep.

“Thinking about it, everything makes sense now, why sometimes you acted so cold to me, why you gave me everything I wanted, why you kept staring at me and why one time you said my was y”

The younger girl let out a cute giggle and blushed madly at her last two statements, all this time for her it was a playful act, she knew the girl was a little ert, but she thought she was only teasing her.

“Somehow I’m glad and happy that I’m the one you are in love with, but at the same time, I feel really sad, because you don’t deserve a person like me, I’m really sorry Taeyeon, I really am”

Tiffany started to cry more and her tears fell over Taeyeon face, still she didn’t move or wake up to Tiffany’s relief.

“TaeTae, I’m a coward, I’m telling this to you while you’re sleeping otherwise I wouldn’t, I love you so much Taeyeon, but not the way you do”

Tiffany’s eyes started to close and she fell asleep. After a few minutes knowing Tiffany wouldn’t wake up, Taeyeon got up. She touched Tiffany’s skin, it was really cold, so she pulled the blanket over her.

Taeyeon knew Tiffany had cried again, she missed her smile, that beautiful eye smile she loved.

“Miyoung, all I want right now is to see your smile, I don’t care if he is the reason you smile, as long as you are happy and you keep smiling I will be happy”

“I heard everything you said, I couldn’t sleep either, what I really hope now is that you are not pretending to be asleep as I did”

She looked at Tiffany’s face, she analysed every feature, eyes, nose, cheeks, and her eyes stopped at her lips, and suddenly she had the urge to kiss her, to feel the younger’s lips on hers, she knew it would never happen.

“You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen, Miyoung”

Carefully she placed her hand over Tiffany’s cheek, Taeyeon started to lean toward her, almost touching the girl’s lips, but then she stepped backwards and shook her head.

“This is so wrong, I’m sorry Tiffany, I’m such a bad friend, trying to take advantage of you while you are just sleeping, it makes feel like I am a kind of erted old man”

Then she placed her lips to Tiffany’s forehead.

“Sleep well Miyoung” she smiled weakly and walked to the kitchen.

Taeyeon wanted to open Instagram, but she knew she would end up hurt or sad if she read the comments, she thought of posting a new picture, but she couldn’t be obvious about the situation she had with Tiffany right now.

Besides, she wasn’t in the mood of posting anything, but she had to, to prove people she was okay and happy with Tiffany’s relationship even if she wasn’t, she had to give Tiffany her support, to let everybody know about it, the rest of the world couldn’t know about her feelings, she mustn’t be more obvious.

She had been so obvious, many fans noticed the way she looked at Tiffany was pretty different, how she acted around her, she made it obvious, she didn’t want to, still Tiffany never noticed.

Taeyeon had always wanted to tell Tiffany about her feelings, but she didn’t know how to, sometimes she write indirect thoughts on her Instagram, to see if Tiffany, in one of the times she used her Instagram, would see them understand those thoughts are about her.

She didn’t want to tell her personally, she was afraid too, like Tiffany was, she was scared of how Tiffany would react, she didn’t want to ruin their precious friendship, that’s what she cherishes the most, she didn’t want Tiffany to hate her or be afraid of her.

“Pphany-ah... I hope you still remember our pact, friends no matter what”

--------------------------

It was past 10 am, Tiffany woke up and the first thing she noticed was that she was on the couch with a blanket over her.

Oh no! I must have fallen asleep and Taeyeon already woke up! She thought, she went to the kitchen and saw Taeyeon playing on her iPad.

“Morning Tiffany, did you sleep well?” Taeyeon greeted her still looking at her game.

“Yeah... I still feel tired though”

They remained in silence for a while, they didn’t know what to talk about, they were nervous, the atmosphere was pretty awkward, but finally Tiffany decided to speak.

“Did you already have breakfast?”

“No”

Indeed, Taeyeon was acting cold to her.

“Are you hungry?”

“Kind of”

“Let me cook something for us”

“Okay, I will take a shower”

Taeyeon stood up and went straight to the bathroom leaving Tiffany alone. Tiffany sighed, she couldn’t help but think if everything will be like this with Taeyeon for the rest of their time together, it made her sad, maybe they just needed a time to sort out their thought and feelings.

After 20 minutes Taeyeon came back, Tiffany was preparing some French toasts, it was pretty simple since she wasn’t a good cook. Taeyeon just looked at her.

“Hey Taeyeon, I’m almost done just give me five minutes please”

The older girl didn’t say anything, she just kept staring at the Tiffany. When their meal was ready, they ate in silence, Tiffany didn’t like it, she felt uncomfortable, she looked at Taeyeon as saw her staring at her, still neither of them said a single word, they made eye contact for a moment.

“I love you”. Those simple words came out of Taeyeon’s mouth without even thinking.

Tiffany was taken aback, she didn’t expect Taeyeon to say that, it just made it more awkward.

“I... Tae...”

“Yes, yes, I know, you don’t love me the same way, I know that you belong to him now, just let me tell you those words, it is all ask”

Tiffany didn’t know what to say, she didn’t want to hurt Taeyeon.

“Fine, thank you for the meal, it was delicious” Taeyeon took her dishes and left them in the sink, walking out of the kitchen.

It was when Tiffany took enough courage to speak again.

“Kim Taeyeon!”

Taeyeon she immediately stopped herself and looked back at Tiffany, waiting for her to say something

“If you really love me that much... Fight for me then!”

--------------------------

This is the second chapter, thank you for subscribing and commenting, I really appreciate it :)