Locksmith President

Eternally

Taeyeon’s POV

Flashback

“If you really love me that much… Fight for me then!”

I wasn’t sure if I Heard right, did she just say that? I couldn’t understand.

“What are you saying?”

It seems like Tiffany started to get a little bit nervous, maybe she regretted saying that...

“W-what I mean is, if you have loved me for 10 years, why aren’t you trying to fight for me, you are just letting me go so easy”

Was she giving me a chance?

“Does that mean you are breaking up with Nichkhun?”

I had to ask her and instantly shook her head.

“But that way will be harder” I complained and Tiffany smiled

“Exactly”

 End Flashback

“Okay, let me get this straight... So basically you had an argument with Tiffany the night before, and you confessed to her, she said she didn’t love you that way, you couldn’t sleep and when you heard Tiffany was coming, you pretended to be asleep”

“So she started to talk to you and explained the reason why she didn’t told you about her relationship and all that stuff, then she fell asleep and you woke up, you almost kissed her and then you left, the next morning you two were acting awkward and you ate, so suddenly you told her ‘I love you’ and now she kind of wants you to fight for her”

Sooyoung took a very deep breath after that, I just nodded. I had told her everything that happened, it seems like she understood perfectly.

“Wow, I have never said so many words in less than 30 seconds, that could be a new record, you must acknowledge that Taeyeon” Sooyoung smiled at herself

“Sooyoung you are getting out of the topic!” I really needed help

“Sorry Taeyeon, let’s continue” she told me grabbing some snacks from the table.

“Okay, what should I do?” I asked her kind of hopeless, I didn’t know what to do.

“Fight for her” she answered while eating a potato chip

“I know that! But how!?” I was starting to lose my patience

“Hmm...” she put her hand under her chin, it seemed like she was thinking deeply, like she was really trying, after a moment she lifted her index finger as if she has gotten an idea, then she shook her head and didn’t say anything, so she started to think again.

Finally after almost five minutes of thinking she sighed as looked at me directly in my eyes, she was pretty seriously. “Taeyeon” she started to talk, I couldn’t wait to hear her idea.

“I don’t know”

I almost fell down of my chair, I wanted to implode, because explode was too mainstream, but for some reason I didn’t know why I wasn’t surprised by her great answer. I wanted to cry.

“Taeyeon, relax, to be honest I cannot answer that, I mean, I know you have to fight for her, but you must do it in your own”

Now I got what she meant by that, and she was right, but still I needed help I couldn’t think straight at the moment.

“But, hey, think about it, it could be that Tiffany wants to sort out her real feelings, she is still blinded by her big crush on Nichkhun, so she is being considerate by giving you an opportunity, maybe she wants to learn to love you” She was pretty right, it made a lot sense, I was surprised.

“Sooyoung, you are amazing!” I told her smiling once again.

“So I have been told” she said, sometimes she was so full of herself.

“Seriously, you really are, no wonder why they call you the Locksmith President”

She chuckled “Locksmith President?”

“Yeah, you know Locksmith... Taeny shippers” I tried to explain her as I felt my face was turning red, I heard her laugh.

“I know that, but are you serious Taeyeon? Do you even look for that stuff?” Now I was pretty sure I was totally red

“Aw, you are so in love with that girl, I must admit I have looked for Taeny too, I think all the members have, but not that much as you did” she winked at me.

“Don’t blame me, I just wanted to know more about it and how fans see us and what they thought about it” I wasn’t looking at her, it was so embarrassing.

“But you sure did a very good research”

“Wah! Stop mocking me” I pouted as Sooyoung laughed and patted my head

“Okay, okay, I’ll stop. I understand, and I know so many fans are suspicious about your preferences, be careful, you don’t want SM to lecture you or worse” yes, one time SM lectured me because it seemed I had preferences towards Tiffany and some fans started to think I only cared for her, so we had to stop to interact in front of the cameras for a time.

Although I have feelings for Tiffany, I cared for every member equally, we are like a family.

“I get it, and I will be, specially now, I cannot let anyone know about this” I assured her. “So... I must win her heart, how do I do that?”

“Tae, you are the leader of SNSD, you have confronted a lot of things, you have fought a lot of times and yet you are hopeless when it comes to love?” I didn’t know what to say, again she was right.

“I really want to help you, but I at these things” she excused herself.

“But you have a boyfriend!”

“Yeah... But that doesn’t mean I’m good at being romantic and that stuff, besides I have never wanted to win a girl’s heart” touché, she had got a point there.

“I see, sorry, I didn’t see it that way, I guess this will be the hardest challenged in my life, and I must complete it, I must win over that Nichkhun, Tiffany will be head over heels for me!” I said as I stood up.

“Way to go Tae! As the Locksmith President I totally accept this, and as a friend you know that I totally support you, no matter what happens, I have got a feeling everything will be alright” Sooyoung encouraged me, I smiled.

“Thank you so much, Miss President, I appreciate it and I won’t fail”

For some reason I also had the feeling everything will be alright, it might be hard and I may get hurt in the process, but it will be worthy. That was the day I saw the little light of hope.

----------------------

Thank you so much for subscribing it makes me really happy (: it means a lot to me.