Made her day

Eternally

Normal POV

“Taeyeon, Nichkhun, what are you doing here?” Tiffany asked confused, she never expected to see Nichkhun and Taeyeon talking alone and in SM building.

Taeyeon, in the other hand, was speechless, she didn’t know what to answer, she started to get nervous, she just kept looking at the other girl with open.

“We just happened to meet each other outside and Taeyeon wanted to talk so we entered to the building” Nichkhun spoke approaching to Tiffany and putting his arm around her shoulders. Taeyeon felt jealous, she wanted to be the one putting her arms around the other girl, she was feeling uncomfortable, but she couldn’t show it.

“Yeah, I couldn’t find one of my jackets and I thought I left it here, so that’s why I came” Taeyeon explained while looking at the floor.

“I see, can I know what were you talking about?” Tiffany asked, she was pretty curious.

“Anything to worry about, Taeyeon just asked me to take care of you and she told me she supported us, isn’t that great?” the guy answered happily, but Tiffany couldn’t believe it, her eyes opened in surprise, she felt uneasy, she looked at the other who was still looking at the floor, she knew that it hurt her, Taeyeon noticed it and made eye contact with Tiffany.

“Y-yes, it is, I’m so glad” she gave her typical eye-smile, but Taeyeon knew it was fake, the two girls continued to look at each other, they could understand each other just by looking at their eyes, Tiffany knew Taeyeon was hurt and she was trying so hard to pretend she wasn’t, and Taeyeon knew Tiffany was feeling guilty.

“Anyways, why are you here Tiffany?” Nichkhun talked breaking the awkward silence.

“I have a meeting with the staff, it’s anything important” she replied.

“Is anybody going to pick you up when you’re done? If not I can” her boyfriend offered. “No, thank you, one friend is going to, so there’s no need” Tiffany declined, Taeyeon knew she was lying.

“Okay, I better go, thank you for your time Nichkhun, see you later Tiffany” Taeyeon said and the couple said goodbye.

When Taeyeon entered to her car, her phone rang, it was Sunny, she answered.

“Sunny?”

“Tae, Tiffany is going there” she sounded kind of worried making Taeyeon chuckle.

“Yes, I know, we saw her”

“And what did she say? What did you tell her?”

“She was surprised to see us talking, Nichkhun told her we just happened to meet outside”

“Oh got it”

“Sunny...  He is a really good guy, funny and has a nice smile, he’s totally Tiffany’s type, how am I supposed to win her heart against a guy like that?” Taeyeon told her feeling hurt.

“Taeyeon, don’t give up, I know you can, you are a really good girl, funny and have a nice smile, she gave you an opportunity, prove her you are better than Nichkhun”

Taeyeon smiled at Sunny’s courage words. “I hope so, thank you Sunny”

“You’re very welcome, now I have to get ready, I’m going out with some friends, talk to you later”

After the call ended, Taeyeon started to drive back to her apartment, she the radio and started to listen music.

She was just two blocks from her home when she thought, Tiffany doesn’t have a ride, I should pick her up. And she changed her direction and went back to the building.

In her way she saw a flower shop, the flowers were so beautiful, then Taeyeon had the idea of buying some for Tiffany, so she stopped there.

Taeyeon entered, she examined the whole shop, then the florist noticed her, he was surprised, he knew she was Kim Taeyeon, he couldn’t believe it.

“Hello sir, do you have pink roses by any chance?” Taeyeon asked him, the man nodded in response, he was tongue tied, he couldn’t speak.

“Great, umm... Could you give me a bouquet with ten roses please, oh and tied with a red ribbon?” the man nodded again and started to work on it while Taeyeon continued to see every flower.

After a few minutes the bouquet was done and the man finally talked nervously. “H-here is it” he gave the flowers to Taeyeon. “They are beautiful, thank you!” she smiled making him more nervous. “How much would be?” she asked. “It would be ₩13,000”.

After Taeyeon paid the man spoke “C-could you give me your autograph, please?” he handed her a small paper, Taeyeon agreed and signed it writing ‘I’ll come back soon’, she gave it back to him, he read it and instantly smiled. “Well, I better go, thank you so much!” and she left the shop.

In the rest of her way she was focused on the road until she started to think. What if Tiffany doesn’t like it? What if I scare her?. She entered to the building with the bouquet in hand and asked the secretary if Tiffany had already finished, she was told she hadn’t, so she waited there. Since Tiffany hadn’t gone out, Taeyeon started to feel sleepy, although all her efforts to not close her eyes, she ended falling asleep.

After almost 15 minutes Tiffany came out pretty tired, she wanted to go home so badly, but she couldn’t, she had to call a cab, now she regretted telling Nichkhun she had a ride, but all her thought disappeared when she saw Taeyeon sleeping in a chair.

Tiffany couldn’t help but think the girl looked adorable like that, she wanted to pinch her cheek’s so bad. Tiffany put her hand over Taeyeon’s shoulder and she shook her slightly. “TaeTae, wake up” she called her, Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes and yawned.

When she saw Tiffany was so closed she blushed. “T-Tiffany, are you ready?” she spoke nervously, Tiffany smiled widely “Aww, you came back just to pick me up? I said I already had a ride” she said, Taeyeon shook her head and replied “Yes you did, but I knew you weren’t telling the truth, so please let me take you home”

“Thank you TaeTae” she gave Taeyeon her eye-smile, that made Taeyeon’s heart beat faster. “L-let’s get going Tiffany” she said stuttering letting Tiffany walk first and she remembered about the flowers, she took them quickly and shouted “Wait!”. Tiffany looked back and saw Taeyeon with her eyes struck on the floor, holding something behind her.

Tiffany was a little confused, Taeyeon approached to her, and gave her the bouquet. “For me?” the other girl asked shyly, Taeyeon nodded in response, Tiffany blushed at the girl’s action, now it was Tiffany’s heart turn to beat faster, even faster comparing to the times when she is with Nichkhun, that was a new for her.

“Oh my gosh Taeyeon, thank you so much, I love them” she thanked her as she smelled the roses. “You’re welcome Tiffany”

“They are so beautiful” Tiffany spoke.

“But not as beautiful as you” Taeyeon muttered, but loud enough for Tiffany to hear, the older girl instantly covered , she didn’t mean to blurt it out. The two girls were blushing madly, but Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon’s cute action.

“Come on you cheesy midget, let’s get going”

“Hey! I’m not a midget! And I’m not cheesy!” Taeyeon defended herself but Tiffany gave her an ‘oh really?’ look, causing the other girl to sigh.

“Okay maybe I’m a little short, but I’m not cheesy, well I am, but I can’t help it” she confessed feeling embarrassed.

“It’s okay Taeyeon” Tiffany said

“But you don’t like it? Because if you don’t or you feel uncomfortable I’ll try to stop” Taeyeon was worried, Tiffany laughed a little.

“Don’t worry Tae, in fact, I really like it” she admitted.

--------------

They arrived to their apartment, Prince and Ginger were waiting for them right in front of the door. When Tiffany and Taeyeon saw them and bent down to caress them.

“I’m going to take a shower” Tiffany spoke

“Yup, I’ll prepare something to eat”

Tiffany grabbed her pyjamas and went to the bathroom, took her clothes off and started to shower. After a while she was only thinking, the hot water fell over her body, she was wondering why was she feeling that way around Taeyeon, in the 10 years she has lived with her, she had never felt that way, she almost felt the same with Nichkhun, maybe she was just overthinking.

When she finished she remembered she left the towel over her bed, she couldn’t just go out of the bathroom like that.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Taeyeon was finishing cooking, everything had to be perfect, the food must taste good, she wanted to impress Tiffany.

“Taeyeon-ah!” Tiffany called from the bathroom.

“What is it Tiffany!?” she replied while setting all the food on the table.

“Could you bring me the towel I left on the bed, please!?” when Taeyeon heard that she almost fainted. She didn’t have any other option, she had to give the towel to Tiffany.

Taeyeon went to the room and picked the towel, she made her way to the bathroom and knocked the door, Taeyeon didn’t want to look, her hands were trembling, Tiffany opened the door and stretched her hand to take the towel, when she grabbed it she turned around and thanked the other girl.

Taeyeon couldn’t resist anymore, she had to take a small peek, but when she looked Tiffany tripped, she how no idea how she did it, but she caught Tiffany before she hit the floor, lifting her up and they ended hugging, Taeyeon’s hands on the girl’s waist and Tiffany’s barely touching Taeyeon’s back. They didn’t move. Until Taeyeon realised she had Tiffany’s body in her arms, but instead of pulling Tiffany off she hugged her tighter, moving her hands to the younger girl’s back.

Tiffany was sure her face was red, her heart was racing, she liked the way Taeyeon was holding her, but she knew it was so wrong.

“T-Taeyeon, you can let go now” she spoke nervously and the girl immediately did what she asked. Tiffany covered herself with the towel feeling shy.

“I’m sorry Tiffany, I didn’t mean to, well I meant to catch you, argh, you understand don’t you?” Tiffany giggled and nodded, the two girls were blushing. “I... I’ll be on the kitchen waiting for you” Taeyeon said and walked out of the bathroom. Damn, now Tiffany will think I am a ert, she knows I am, but now she will think I am like an old erted man, she thought.

She sat down and looked at her phone, she had a new message from her manager.

Hello Taeyeon, I hope you’re doing well, I just wanted to tell you that tomorrow you’ll have a flight to Thailand tomorrow, be ready at 7 am, I’ll explain it to you later.   

Taeyeon sighed, she didn’t want to travel, she was still tired. Tiffany entered to the kitchen and smiled, Taeyeon smiled back and served the food. They were eating quietly when Taeyeon broke the silence.

“Tiffany, tomorrow I’m going to Thailand”

Tiffany looked at her with some noodles on , she looks so cute like that, the older one thought. “Really? Nichkhun is going tomorrow too, I bet it is the same flight” she replied, and in an instant Taeyeon’s good mood was ruined by the mention of the guy’s name.

“I guess I’ll see him tomorrow” she said a little annoyed. “Do you want to watch a movie after this?” Taeyeon asked trying to change the topic.

“Yeah, I want to watch Frozen!” she answered excited

“Huh, that one again?”

“Yes, yes, yes! Please Taeyeon, you know that I love that movie, and so you do” Tiffany tried to convince her, of course Taeyeon couldn’t say ‘no’ to that girl.

When they finished, they went straight to the living room to watch the movie, it started. Taeyeon and Tiffany were used to cuddle with each other every time they watched a movie or TV, but this time Tiffany hesitated to cuddle with Taeyeon.

Taeyeon started to feel a little sad, what if Tiffany didn’t want to cuddle with her anymore, was it because now she has a boyfriend?. But it didn’t pass a long time for them to cuddle, Tiffany did it unconsciously, she warped her arms around Taeyeon’s waist and Taeyeon put her arm around Tiffany’s shoulder. At the middle of the movie they fell asleep.

The next morning Tiffany woke up when she heard Prince and Ginger’s barks. The first thing she noticed was that Taeyeon wasn’t there anymore, and then she saw a note on the table.

Good morning Tiffany, I hope you had a good sleep, I’m sorry for not saying goodbye, but you were sleeping so peacefully, I didn’t want to wake you up, I’ll text you when I have time, take care of Prince and Ginger. Have wonderful day.

Love, TaeTae.

When Tiffany finished reading the card she smiled, it was just 8 am and Taeyeon already made her day.

----------------

Hey guys, I just realised I'm so bad at writing autor notes ^^' I made this chapter longer, I hope you like it (: and thank you so much for subscribing and commenting!