I am back!

Her Mr. Chu

Chorong POV

3 weeks have gone.... I,together with Apink members have been doing very well with Mr Chu's promotion.Exo have comeback too and since then, we were not able to win anymore awards. Exo have already comeback.... how about infinite? I still can't forget him.... espescially my first kiss with him.... Next week is already our last week of Mr Chu's promotion... Will I get to see him again? :(

"

Chorong sighs, deep in her thoughts. "Unnie ah! Are you alright?" Namjoo shouted out to Chorong cheerfully, smiling from mouth to mouth. "Ah ne! Of course!" Chorong forced her smile to her. "Geez such a cutie" Chorong thought to herself... "Oh my gosh unnie! Infinite oppars are going to comeback next week!!!!" she squeaked excitedly just like a fan. "Yah! When have you became an inspirit???" Chorong hit her head while giggling. Her mood is definetly back with this good news! "Hehe unnie. I did not become an inspirit but i know what's happening between you and him...." Namjoo smirked at Chorong.

Chorong POV

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Have... have my feelings to him have been found out? But how does she knows....? Oh my god, this is so embarrassing geez!

"

"Wha... what!?!?! Who?!?!" Chorong exclaimed in shock and nervousness,trying her best to hide the truth. " Hehe. Unnie ah.... I know your ....feelings to .... Woohyun oppa..." She say slowly while observing Chorong's actions. Chorong went blank. "Aniyo! How did she know?!?!? What should i do now?!?! Arghhhh...." "Unnie ah, just admit it and tell me how did you even develop feelings for him..." Namjoo suddenly broke the awkward silence. "Hmmm.... since there is nothing i can do, i shall just admit..." Chorong thought. "Ne, it happened like this....."

"

A week later....

"Eunji,Naeun,Bomi,Chorong unnie and Hayoung-yah! Have your check out Infinite's new song Last Romeo?!?! It's awesome!" Namjoo suddenly attacked the other Apink members. " Ouch! That hurts namjoo-yah! Aniyo, I haven't check it out. They are coming back with their first performance today right?" Eunji replied. "Ne unnie! Pali pali go check it out now!" Namjoo pester them. " Alright alright. Just stop doing that..." Eunji pointed to Namjoo's action of hititing her shoulders. Namjoo stopped immediately and Eunji took her out phone to search for it's MV. All of the Apink members gather around Eunji to watch it too as they haven't watched it before except Chorong. Of course, Chorong have it watched like a thousand times before! But she would not miss this chance neither!

 "

At Mcountdown that day....

/After Infinite's and Apink's performance- Backstage/

Chorong POV

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Now is the time! I have! I have to.... i have to tell woohyun that i love him before it's too late!

Chorong turned around in a rush without noticing a person behind her and knocked into him.

"Ahhh my head..." Chorong groaned in pain.

"Oh dear! Are you alright.....Chorong?!" A familiar voice called out.

Chorong looked up. "Oh my god. It's who i am looking for, Woohyun yah!" Chorong screamed inside herself. Without any hestitaion, Chorong locked her hands around his neck and kissed him! She did that unknowingly. Woohyun was extrememly shocked but....he doesn't seems to dislike it. Actually, woohyun have been stealing glances at her during Toheart's promotion and have actually build up feelings of her. Even till now, that feeling was not gone. Natrually, Woohyun locked his hands around woohyun waist too! Chorong was shocked at his sudden reaction, but she likes it. Both of them stood there kissing and hugging... without knowing that Infinite and Apink was actually peeking at them.

xD Finally the story is completed! A longer update for me missing for so long >< I am sorry. Yipee! Exams are finally over and Infinite have comeback this week with Last Romeo! It is really awesome! Check it out here! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7kaScuQ0KM Please show great support for Last Romeo! Thanks! ^_^ And also thanks a lot to all the people supporting me! This fanfic is credited to all of you! :D And also our awesome Infinite oppas and Apink unnies! ^^ Always support Infinite, Apink & Pinkfinite! Pinkfinite 4ever! <3 And, i might be starting a new fanfic and hope that you can give me your support too! Thanks! :)