Slowly Falling For Him

Her Mr. Chu

Without any neglection at all, Woohyun managed to buy Chorong a cup of coffee for her whenever they were on the same music show. Regardless of the usual things Woohyun always do for Chorong, she is always touched by his actions. Day by day, she found herself more and more in love with him. She wants to make him hers but..... she was too afraid to confess. She was afraid this will ruin their friendship and image. It was never easy for an idol to date as well.... not matter how senior you are....

/On Show Champion/

It was Apink's second week of promotion with Mr Chu. However, Woohyun has never stop his actions. Mr Chu was starting to be known Kpoppers and Koreans. Its ratings was increasing quickly. With much support from their dear pink pandas and other kpoppers, they managed to beat their competitors on show champion! They emerged 1st on Show Champion with Mr Chu for the first time. Apink was shocked. They got emotional and some of the members started crying. Chorong was happy and excited. She started "shooting" hearts at their fans with their well-known Mr Chu sign to thank them. Secretly, she "shooted" at one at Woohyun too. However, Woohyun did not noticed too. He was at the corner with Key and was playing around and celebrating with him. Woohyun is happy that Apink's and Chorong's hard work had not gone to waste.

"

As time passes and as they met each other more and more often, Woohyun and Chorong have became closer. Sometimes, Woohyun will not only buy her Coffee. He will buy her many other food especially her favourite chicken foot for her when her manager is not around. Chorong have also became braver and will speak up when having a conversation with Woohyun. She is very comfortable with him but her heart still beat fast when she sees him. She can feel herself more and more attracted to him. She wants hug him and walk down the street with him.... She wants to kiss him again.....

Hi! It's long since i last updated! >< Sorry, i have been very busy with my school work nowadays.... *Sighs* I have realised my quality of this fanfic have dropped. D: I am very sorry. I will try my best to give the best i can. As you can see, this chapter is quite short >< This fanfic is slowly coming to an end.... T.T Please anticipate the ending. :) Thank you for all my supporters and readers. Really thanks a lot ^^ and i would really want to thank sourjongie for reading every chapter of Her Mr Chu and always giving me motivation to continue. I also thank crazy4xiu for voting for me. ^^ Okay, i am going to quite a long of update now. Apink has managed to have 5 wins in a row for Mr Chu! Congrats Apink! They have done great! ;D Here's the link for their first win performance on Show Champion. ^^ ->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRiuECMFWF4 Now,Toheart have also started their promotion with "Tell Me Why"! Here's the MV to it ->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErKT_F8KRX8 Hehe, Daeyeol (Sung Yeol's brother) have made his first appearance in the MV! :D And lastly, it was rumoured that Infinite comeback is going to be called #LastRomeo ! XD Okay, I am finally done with my long updates. >< Remember to always support Apink & Toheart! Please anticipate for Infinite's comeback too! I hope for their comeback soon and more pinkfinite interactions! >< Also, remember to keep watching Apink's Mr Chu at Acube Official Youtube account! ^^ Oh yeah! Have a good Good Friday too! ;)