Their First Peck

Her Mr. Chu

It was 5 minutes before apink's comeback stage and hayoung was nowhere to be found. Apink started panicking especially Chorong, the responsible leader. " Where could she be?" She scratched her head as she mumbled to herself. Just then, an idea of where she could be struck her. After staying with Apink members for 4 years, she has already known their characters very well. Well, if it's Hayoung, she's a girl who really cares about her looks since she is the maknae. So....the place she could be is the restroom! Without hesitation and her only hope, Chorong ran hastily towards the female restroom.

/Somewhere down the road/

Woohyun: Arghhhh.... it's 10 mins until our performance time and i still can't take out the flower of my shirt without it dropping on the floor.

Key: Hwaiting my hyun! I know you can do it!

Woohyun: Aw...thanks a lot my bum.

Key: No problem! Hey, i will get a drink for you while you continue practicing here,okay?

Woohyun: Sure!

/Key left woohyun alone to practice there./

With Chorong in her rush to the restroom, she did not realise that Woohyun was in the way. Woohyun ,who was so focused in this pratice that he was oblivious to the surroundings, did not notice that Chorong was running towards him too.

"Ouch!" They both knocked into one another and fell to the ground. Unexpectedly, Chorong lips landed on Woohyun lips! They both stood up in amazement.

"Omo! It's Woohyun-yah! Mian-hae!" Chorong apologise, blushed and ran away to the restroom.

"Chorong?" Woohyun wondered who that girl is as he touched his lips. He didn't seems to hate that feeling though.

Well, this is the end of the first chapter. I hope you enjoy it. ^^ And also a reminder is this fanfic will be more towards chorong's view/ POV. :)