The Apology

Her Mr. Chu

Chorong finally managed to find Hayoung. Indeed, of what Chorong expected, she was still in the restroom adjusting her hair. She sighed a breath of relief.

"Hurry up, Hayoung! It's going to be our performance soon!" Chorong chased her out of the toliet.

"Okay okay unnie." Hayoung groaned while giving her last check with the mirror.

Without any delay, both of them ran to the backstage where the other members of Apink were.

"

Their first performance was very successful. It was no difference for Toheart too. Somehow,Woohyun managed to grasp the skill of not letting the flower dropped after Chorong knocked into him. He was still curious about who is the girl who had bumped into him. He wanted to apologise and thank her at the same time.

They were both backstage in the same area now. Woohyun was busy talking to Key while Chorong was glancing at him. The other members of Apink who were busy talking too did not realised too.

" I am thirsty after talking to you, Key. I will go and get a drink first." Woohyun stood up and left Key to find a drink. Finding the chance, Chorong left the other Apink members secretly and followed after Woohyun until no one was in sight.

"Woohyun-yah!" Chorong called out to him softly in her usual sweet voice.

"Ne?" Woohyun turned around in shock and found a beautiful lady in front of him. He looked up and realised that it was Chorong. "Annyeong Chorong. Do you have any matter?" He smiled sweetly at her.

"Ne Woohyun. I have something to tell you. I am really sorry for not looking just now and bumping into you. Are you alright now?" Chorong mumbled as she looked at the floor with her face red.

Woohyun POV

So it was chorong? Omo! Omg why is it my heart beating so hard now. A kiss is normal.....

"

Woohyun forced himself to think about it in another way. "Ah... It's alright Chorong. You didn't did it on purpose. It was me who is too oblivious to the surroundings." He bowed down at her and smiled even brighter at her.

"Ne...." Chorong giggled as she stared at him in daze unknowingly. Her cheeks were red again and her heart was beating fast.

"Chorong? Chorong-yah?!" Woohyun raised his voice, " Are you alright?"

"Ne?" She snapped out of her daze. "Aishhh....what i am doing?" she mumbled to herself. However, Woohyun ears was sharp enough to hear what she say. " Aigoo...such a cutie" Woohyun thought to himself and smiled at her again.

Finished chapter 2. ^^ Sorry for not adding this part just now. I was busy and off to somewhere. >< I hope you enjoyed this chapter too and continue supporting me. Please subscribe or vote please. Thank you! ^^ I will only update chapter 3 next week. Sorry, but i can only update during the weekends. So wait patiently for the next chapter, my readers! Thank you! :)