On The Music Show

Her Mr. Chu

After that incident, Woohyun and Chorong's relationship had became a lot better. They had a really good talk and had became good friends.

/One week later/

It was time for the next music show. Coincidentally , Apink's and Toheart's scehdule have clashed again and they were on the same music show again! Chorong was still a bit shy at the presence of Woohyun. However, Woohyun felt very comfortable with her. Once he knew about Apink being on the same music show as Toheart, he immediately went to a nearby cafe to get a cup of warm coffee for Chorong before the Music Show.  Woohyun, the sweet guy, will never forget to care for girls!

"

Both of them have reached their destination now, the KBS broadcasting station. The music show they were filming together is Music Bank! As they each go to their own dressing room to get ready for the performance, audience are slowly filling up the seats aroung the stage. Soon later, the broadcasting has started! All the performers were backstage now. Many of them were doing their own things while waiting for their turn, same for Chorong too. Just then, Woohyun suddenly approached her. Chorong, who was looking at her phone, realised that there was a huge body in front of her and looked up. In front of her, there was Woohyun giving her the cup of coffee.

"Omo! Woohyun-yah, is this for me?" she asked in amazement and doubt.

"Ne Chorong-sshi! I hope you will enjoy the coffee and be more warm after drinking the coffee!" Woohyun smiled brightly, gave her the coffee swiftly and returned to where he was.

"Kamsahamida... woohyun" Chorong mumbled to herself softly. Just then, woohyun turned around and looked at her. Chorong, who noticed it, giggled and nodded at him to express her thanks to him.

Chorong POV

Aw.... he is such a sweetie... thanks a lot woohyun....

"

She did not realised ..... but her heart was pounding fast and her cheeks were blushing red!

Hey!!! I am finally back from school days! ^^ I have just updated chapter 3. :) Chapter 3 is a bit simple as from this chapter onwards, it will get a bit boring,BUT please anticipate the ending. I promise that it would be great! :D I am very tired now after school and have tried my best to update your- readers as soon as possible. It might not be of very good quality and i might change a little again. Sorry for causing inconvienience to you but i don't wish to let your waiting on. >< I hope you understand and please stay by my side and continue supporting me. Thank you! ^^