Goodbye...

Her Mr. Chu

It was Toheart's last stage on Inkigayo today. Chorong was still hesistant whether to confessed her feelings or not. This time, Toheart's performance was before Apink's performance for some reason but Chorong didn't know....

"

Toheart performance was over. Woohyun and Chorong exchanged glances as they walk pasted on another as Apink walked up to the stage for their Mc Chu performance. Woohyun sighs after Chorong was no longer in sight.

"Woohyun-yah, are you alright?" Key asked worriedly after hearing Woohyun sighed.

"Yes Key. Thanks for your concern," Woohyun replied, " It's just that I will miss our performance together and fans out there." He spoke the opposite way of what he is talking.

"Ahhh.... don't need to be so emotional yah, Woohyun," Key smiled at Woohyun," The company has already agreed this duo to be a continuous one and besides Infinite is having their comeback already right? You will meet your fans again soon!"

"Ne...." Woohyun smiled back....

Woohyun POV

But.... when will be the next time I can see Chorong again? Haish... Woohyun-yah Woohyun-yah what's wrong with you? You don't have feelings for her right? You and her are just friends. Besides, your can always meet again. Just forget about her. You still have a comeback soon and you have to work hard for it. Just forget Woohyun.... just forget.....

"

Mr. Chu~ ipsul wie
Chu~ dalkomhage
Chu~ onmome nan himi pullyeo
Nae mam heundeul heundeureo
nal heundeureonwayo
I’m falling falling for your love

Chorong POV

Ah! Woohyun sshi! Wait for me....

"

She have finally made up her mind to confess after singing Mr Chu. After their performance, Chorong ran off to find Woohyun backstage. She ran around desperately, trying her best to look for him but she just can't. Without her knowing, a tear trickle down her cheeks, already ruining her makeup, but she didn't care. The only thing on her mind now is to look for Woohyun.

"Chorong-sshi? Chorong-yah?" Chorong was amazed and swiftly turned around, hoping that the owner of the voice was Woohyun. However, it was not. It was one of the PD-nim working there.

"Ne?" She looked at him dissapointed.

" Who are you looking for? Maybe i can help you." the PD-nim asked.

"Erm...do you know where is Toheart or Woohyun?" Chorong did not cared about her reputation anymore.

"Ahhh... my dear boy... he just left for his last activity for Toheart promotion." the PD-nim replied.

Chorong dropped to the floor with a blank look. She can't believe what she just heard. Her last hope was gone. Probably, the next time they meet each other, they would be just like seniors and juniors only.

Chorong POV

It's too late.... i should have confessed earlier....

"

Tears started trickling down Chorong's cheeks. This left the PD-nim in shock and doubt but he know that he should not asked and kept it a secret between the both of them.

"

Once again, Apink won with Mr Chu on Inkigayo! It was their 5th win in a row! All of Apink members were rejoicing except Chorong. She was just at the corner bitterly smiling, controlling her tears and sadness.... She was no longer as happy as before no matter what, even when Apink won on a music show.

Yes! Finished Chapter 5! This is not the end yet readers! There is one more chapter to go and please anticipate. ^^ Yes, this chapter is longer than usual. Hope that this chapter have filled up all your boredom in the previous 2 chapters. Thanks for your patience. >< Remember to subsrcibe if you think this fanfic is good! Thanks for all the comments that give me motivation to continue and all your support! ^^ I might start with another fanfic soon after this fanfic. So please continue supporting me. :)