Horrible Miscommunications

Useless Prince Charming

*A really really short sequel to the previous chapter

*Written in Sehun's pov

 


Dear Diary,


Hayoung was writing in a journal the other day and apparently she told me that it was a great way to release stress or tell your problems when no one is listening to you. So I am going to give this a try.


Hmm...how do I start this? Is "dear diary" too girly? Not sure...So lets see if I have any problems to talk about first...Well, I sometime sleep at Hayoungie's place because its more of a convenience for me. And besides, if you have a hot looking girlfriend, who wouldn't want to sleep and cuddle with her every night? Anyways, back to the problem. Hayoungie rarely show any affections towards me. When it comes to hugs and kisses, I initiated it most of the time so I'm trying to change that.

Every morning before I leave for work, I would find some ways to wake Hayoungie up. I just want a morning hug. I just want her to roll across the bed and just wrap her arms around me.

She would often be woken up by the alarm clock but yet she refuses to give me my morning hug. So I keep trying again by hitting the snooze button. The other day, I had enough and went to hug her instead. I might be half asleep during that time but I think she bit me. And sometimes, I would find myself awake in bed alone on some mornings. Then I would find Hayoungie asleep on the couch in the living room. She told me that she woke up early to watch her morning cartoons and when she get too tired , she would just fall asleep. So cute yet childish, right? But I still want my morning hugs.
                                            

-Sehun

 


 

Dear Diary,

Something terrible happened today! I ruined the hat that Hayoungie gave me on our baseball date. It was an old hat but it was really important to me. I think it was the first gift that she has gotten me. There were a few times where she urges me to throw it away. It might be a bit old but I couldn't throw away something like that and I think Hayoungie is just saying that, but deep inside I know she wants me to keep it.

Anyways I was wearing the hat today while mowing the grass and it fell off, the mower totally shredded that hat to pieces. I was really mad and upset at the same time. Hayoungie seems happy but truthfully I know she's really hurt inside. How can I be so careless...

It hurts even more when I know that Hayoung is trying to brush off this situation by pretending to be happy.


                                               -Sehun

 


Not used to writing in another character's pov. Will work on that, Comment plus subscribe juseyo. 

Next chap will have a bit of Baekji ^^