Prince Eric's V-neck

Useless Prince Charming

"You know...Prince Eric is pretty hot. " Hayoung said, leaning against the tree next to Sehun while staring at the leaves. It was a nice afternoon in the park, the couple decided it was the perfect day to do their favorite thing, read and discuss Disney books and films. 

"Eric from the Little Mermaid?" Sehun asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Yes. Him. I mean have you seen that gorgeous V-neck? It is absolutely to die for!" Hayoung giggled with a dreamy look in her eyes.  

"How can you fall in love with a cartoon character when you have me?!" Sehun complained.  

"That's the more reason to fall in love with one." She pulled out her phone from her backpack and showed Sehun a picture of Eric's "gorgeous V-neck". Sehun scoffed, grabbing the phone from her and deleting the picture.  

"Hey! I spend a lot of time looking for that perfect picture." Hayoung yelled and flicked his forehead.  

"Why are there so many pictures of guys in here?" Sehun said as he rubbed his forehead and scrolled through her pictures of Lee Minho, Kim Soohyun, Yesung, Kim Bum and Lee Seunggi. Hayoung smiled and shrugged.  

"His abs are photoshoped." Delete."Lee Seunggi is a horrible actor." Delete. "Kim Bum is dating Moon Geun Young." Delete.  

"YAH! Give me back my phone!" Hayoung yelled and grabbed her phone, but Sehun glared and tightened his grips on her phone creating a tug-of-war between them.  

"Let go." she said.  

"Not until you admit that Eric's V-neck is horrendous."  

"No way! I cant say such lie!"  

Sehun slowly ed the top of his school uniform causing Hayoung to lean further away from him.  

"Why are you stripping in public?" she said frantically.  

"I'm not stripping. This girl. Tsk. Look at MY gorgeous v-neck!" Sehun said with a smirk and moved closer towards Hayoung. She covered her eyes with her hands and kicked Sehun away. He removed her hands away from her eyes and smirked at her embarrassment. Hayoung then noticed how hard it was to refrain herself from looking at his half exposed chest. 

"Can you please cover yourself?" she asked trying to act cool but desperately failing at it. Sehun cupped her cheeks, forcing her to look at him.  

"Tell me I'm hot."  

"No."  

"But babeeeeee." Sehun whined causing Hayoung to burst into laughter.  

"Alright, alright. Fine. I guess you're kinda hot."  

"Kinda?! You can do better than that."  

"Somewhat?" Hayoung said with a teasing smile.  

"Oh Hayoung, this is not fair at all. You can't describe your boyfriend like this while praising a cartoon character like he's a god."  

"But he is...he's a god of hotness." she said in a fit of giggles."Now please button your shirt up."  

"No. Not until you say it."  

 "You're hot?"  

"Why are you saying it like it's a question. It's a fact. Do it again."  

Hayoung sighed and take a deep breath. "You're hot and your v-neck is also hot too. Happy?" 

"Hmm...I guess." Sehun chuckled. 

"So you're not completely happy?" Hayoung said with a frown. 

"I'll be more happy if your phone only have pictures of me instead of other guys."  

"I'll try but I can't promise anything." 

"It's not that hard. Trust me."  

"Hey do you know what I think?"  

"What is it?" Sehun raised an eyebrow.  

"I think Shang from Mulan is pretty hot too...you know...with all of his shirtless training in the movie." Hayoung exclaimed with a dreamy look in her eyes.

Sehun sighed and continued to the rest of his shirt.  

"Look like I have to proof my hotness to you again." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Since you guys are so supportive and sweet T.T I decide to dedicate this very very short one shot of my #1 pairing for you guys. :B

Hmmm should I continue and make series of Disney themed one shot? :D Which movie should I do next then?