1st Monthsary

Useless Prince Charming

Sehun held a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates in his hands, but on his face he held a smile that was ever so lastingly bright. It was their anniversary. Nothing important though since it was just their 1st month together, or "monthsary" as he liked to call it. Hayoung wasn't really fond of anniversaries as she told him before. But Sehun knew the reason she said that is due to her inability to remember the dates no matter how much she tries.

He checked his hair one more time through his reflection on his car before heading up to Apink's dorm. He pulled out his phone and dialed a number that belong to the Apink's leader.

"Noona! Are you done shopping yet? I'm in front of your dorm right now. "

"Kid! Just calm down. I'm coming up right now." Sehun sighed and urged Chorong to hurry up, which earned him a yell from her. He waited a few minutes before seeing Chorong running to him with shopping bags in both hands.

"Yo yo. I'm here." Chorong said, eyeing Sehun's outfit and gifts with a teasing smile. "Are you proposing to my maknae or are you celebrating your anniversary?"

"Noona!" Sehun whined and began to worry about his outfit. Was he really overdressed for this?Chorong noticed his worry expression and assured him that he was just fine. But Sehun wanted more than "just fine" . He wanted to look his best so Hayoung will only look at him. He knew that at least 90% of the guys in the entertainment industry are good looking, so "just fine" wasn't going to cut it for it for him.

Chorong took out her keys and unlocked the door to Apink's dorm. They both tiptoed quietly inside the house to surprised Hayoung. "She's in her room. Its the one at the end of the hallway." Chorong said while both of them were taking their shoes off. "Hmmm...that's weird." "What is?" Sehun asked. Chorong pointed to a pair of sneakers on the floor. Men sneakers. "Someone's here." Chorong said as they both moved quietly toward the room at the end of the hallway. Sehun can feel his blood rose up at the mention of another man in his girl's dorm.

As they both reached the end of the hallway, two distant voices can be heard coming out of Hayoung's room.Chorong and Sehun quickly pressed their ears against the door to hear the inside conversation better.

"Oppa! Its too thick! Its not going in!" Sehun heard Hayoung groaned in frustration. He burrowed his brows in frustration and mouthed "who is it" to Chorong and to his dismay, she replied with a shrug.

"I'm really trying, Hayoungie. Can't we use water or some sort of lubricant to make it go in easier?" Sehun and Chorong widened their eyes in shocked and stared at each other.

" No! It would make a mess and ruin everything! "What should we do then?"

"Just try again and push it in harder?"

"But what if it I push it in too har-"

"Oppa! Just do it again already! You haven't been trying that hard either." Sehun heard the male chuckled and said to Hayoung. "Alright, lets keep trying then." Grunting and groaning can be heard from Hayoung and the mysterious man.

Sehun couldn't take it anymore as he slammed his gifts down to the floor. The tears tried to escape from eyes but he took a deep breath and with a swift kick, he knocked the door down. "Sehun oppa!" Hayoung exclaimed in surprise. Sehun looked around and saw his girlfriend sitting on the floor. With her clothes on. Next to Beast's Dongwoon. Who also have his clothes on. Scattered around them was some glue sticks, tape, stickers and some arts and crafts supplies. Hayoung quickly hid a colorful book that was sitting on her lap behind her back. She walked towards Sehun and caressed his cheek with one hand.

"Oppa..why do you look like you're crying?" She asked. "I-I-I....but...you .....him..." Sehun stuttered, trying to grasp an understanding of the situation. After 5 awkward minutes, Hayoung burst into laughter when she finally realized what was happening. She shooed Dongwoon and Chorong away for some privacy. Sehun continued standing there with a confusing look.on his face, Hayoung laughed and pulled his hands toward her bed, patting a spot next to her. He sat down and looked at her with a lost puppy look on his face.

"Oppa..." Hayoung started but burst into laughter again and had to take a few seconds to recompose herself. "Sehun oppa. For the first time in forever~ I finally remember an important date. Our 1st "monthsary" as you like to called it. " She took out a colorful book from behind her back and gave it to Sehun. Upon closer observation he saw that it was actually a photo album. He flipped through the pages to see pictures of him and Hayoung decorated with stickers and cute messages .

" I decide to make a photo album as a special place to keep our memories. But all of the photos that I have of us are too big to fit into the slot of the photo album.Especially some of the last photos. So I asked Dongwoon oppa to come and help." Sehun's mouth formed an "O" after her explanation.

Hayoung smirked and asked. "What were you think we were doing?"

"N-nothing."

"."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys. I've been lazy recently and couldn't think of anything to write. But while I was thrift shopping, I found a really nice photo album. I bought it and it turned out my photos doesn't fit the slot.....it was too small. And then BAM. The story came alive~ ^^