How To Train Your Boyfriend

Useless Prince Charming

 

 

Inspired by Hiccup's journal in How to train your dragon

and the online comments of frustrated girlfriends/fiancess

 


 

Dear Diary,

I'm not really into writing. Writing is not my thing. I'm horrible at it so let's just think of you as a scientific journal. Why? Well, I decided to conduct an experiment! Thus, if anyone were to ever find this book it would be less embarrassing for me since its not a diary where I vent my girly feelings out. So "diary", I shall refer to you as "Jojo". Why that name? Well here's a list for you.

1. "Jo" is short for journal, which is a much better term than diary in my opinion.

2. The name sounds cute .

3. Jojos are also a type of food that are similar to French fries. Its absolutely delicious!

The reason why I am recording this is simple. Every scientist needs to record their experiment for future reference and such. Perhaps my experiment will provide some sort of guidance to other people in the future.

Now lets get started. I'm Oh Hayoung and I'm in high school. I'm currently dating Oh Sehun (no we're not related. I'm not into ) and he is the main subject of my experiment. As much as he is a sweet boyfriend to me, right now I'm thinking he's more of a puppy in this situation. Why puppy you might ask? Well what does a puppy lacks? Skills. Training. And all those things. There's a lot of stuffs we have to tackle and fix and so I think its best if we start with one problem at a time.

Experiment: How to train your boyfriend

Subject: Oh Sehun

Problem #1: Snooze

I’ll be honest, Sehun and I sleep with each other sometimes. And by sleep I meant sleep. We don’t do anything except sleep, alright? So dont think of anything dirty. I’m still in high school. He gets busy sometimes and my dorm is just nearer to school and his work than his place and so he crashed at my place sometimes. Anyways, Sehun has this horrible habit of not being able to wake up properly. He keeps hitting the snooze button. Like he KEEPS hitting it. He did for two hours straight, starting at 5 A.M. I wanted to punch him so bad. Right now I haven’t think of a solution yet, but I’ll find a way somehow.

                           -The one that wanted to punch her boyfriend,

Hayoung


 

Dear Jojo,

He did it again today...on a Saturday morning. I know he sometimes have to work on Saturday but I dont think it occurred to him that certain people doesn’t have work on that day and would like to sleep in. I bit him. Yes I got so mad that he keeps hitting the snooze and yet he has the guts to hug me from behind. And so with his arm wraps around me, I bit him. He deserved it. When he left for work today, I destroyed the clock.                  

                                                     -Biter,

Hayoung


 

 

Dear Jojo,

It’s time for another training session.

Subject: Oh Sehun

Problem #2: Snoring

Aside from the alarm problem, there is the snoring problem. Sehun only snores when he’s super tired and so I don’t have to deal with it constantly. But lately he’s been getting a lot of work and so he’s been going to bed late. For the past week, he’s been snoring for every single day. At first, I thought it was cute. Now it’s hideous. I just want to suffocate him with the pillow. I need to find a way to stop him from snoring if I want some decent sleep around here. I did some googling, they say changing your sleeping positions can solve that problem. So when Sehun is in dreamland, I moved his body to the “non-snoring” position. It works until he rolls back to his normal position. I gave up and went to sleep on the couch instead. Of course, he doesn't know that he snores and so when he found me on the couch the next morning, I lied and told him its because I wanted to watch my Saturday morning cartoons. He believed me.Training your boyfriend can be tiring.

                                        -Sleep deprived,

                                            Hayoung


 

Dear Jojo,

Problem #3: Stupid hat

Sehun has this stupid hat of his that he refuses to throw away. I don’t know why he would keep it, it’s old and completely battered looking. I told him to throw it away and I would get him a new one but he won’t listen to me. He has plenty of other hats too and even Chanyeol is willing to lend some of his to Sehun. But of course, he has to constantly use that one stupid hat. To be truthful, there’s not much training that is needed in this situation. I just need to get rid of that hat.

                                        - Hat destroyer,

                                            Hayoung


 

Dear Jojo,

Good news! The hat is gone and I didn’t even do anything! Sehun was mowing the lawn today and he was wearing that stupid hat again. Luckily, it fell off his head and got shredded by the mower. He was devastated. I was thrilled.

                                         -Lawn mower lover

                                                  Hayoung

P.S. I just noticed that this entry is my first “happy” entry.

 


 

Dear Jojo,

Sehun has this probl-- You know what? I give up. This whole training and solving things are useless. There's no good results and I'm just wasting time. He's so freaking lucky that I love him so much. Maybe I should just accept him and his habits. Maybe.

                                                                             -Loves

                                                                              Hayoung

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First time writing in another chracter's pov. Hopes its ok ^^