Chapter Eight

My Idiot, Park Chanyeol

“WHAT.”

Baekhyun jumped up and turned to his left. “Oh you scared me!” He exclaimed, and then he sat there in silence when he realized no one was there. “Huh?”

Then  Junhee groaned in her sleep. “Sehun…stop…you er.”

Baekhyun gasped and scrunched his face up in shock, and then he stuck his fist in his mouth to stop him from screaming. “Oh my God.” He whispered. “It was Sehun?! He got some and I didn’t?” He scrambled to his feet and ran down the steps to the front door. “CHANNIE, IT WAS SEHUN, SEHUN TAPPED JUNHEE- OH GOODNESS, HEY MAN HOW YOU DOING.” He gawked at the sight of Sehun.

Chanyeol threw a punch and jumped on Sehun when he landed on the floor. “YOU PUNK…WHAT DID YOU DO? THE ROOM WAS A MESS SO DON’T TELL ME NOTHING HAPPENED IN THERE.” He screamed. “YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE MEANS TO ME AND…UGH…WHAT THE HELL.”

Sehun covered his cheek and grimaced in pain. “H-Hyung…we didn’t do anything.”

“Oh you-“

Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol back. “Hey chill-“

“NO THAT’S IT, HOLD MY EARRINGS.” Chanyeol yelled.

Baekhyun wrinkled his nose. “THE ? YOU DON’T HAVE EARRINGS.”

Sehun got up and held his hands up. “HYUNG…WE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING I SWEAR TO GOD WE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING. ALL I DID WAS WAKE UP NEXT TO HER…”

 

Last night

Sehun woke up when he felt someone’s hand on his neck. “Stop…” He moaned. “Stupid hand…Hand?” He rolled over off the bed and groaned. “Ow.” He mumbled. Then he got on his knees and took a peek at who was there. “Who the…damn she looks hot.” Said an un-sober Sehun. “Who is she?”

Then Junhee rolled over and struggled with her dress zipper. “Why is it so hot in here?” She mumbled. “Oh…Sehun!” She chuckled at the sight of him before throwing her dress off.

Sehun stood up. “Oh.My.God…we are…so drunk.” He laughed loudly before taking his button down off. He walked over and fell on top of her as he tripped over his own feet.

“…you smell nice!!!” Junhee laughed and grabbed his cheeks.

They made out for a while before the booze started to get to them.

 

Sehun flopped over onto the ground again like a fish out of water. “WHY IS EVERYTHING PURPLE…?”

“Unicorns are real…” Junhee got on her knees and crawled over to a half Sehun. She grabbed his collar and shook him. “THEY ARE REAL.” She screamed.

Sehun laughed. “YEAAAAAH.”

Then they stood up and danced around the room. Sehun wondered if anyone saw him twerking against the window, or if anyone saw Junhee’s curvy silhouette passed out over the coffee table. “YOU’RE TIRED?” Sehun yelled. “I’M SO DRUNK I’M NOT EVEN TIRED. I CAN…CLIMB A MOUNTAIN.”He hollered as he walked over to Junhee. Picking up her, he took her a few times. “Hey man…you okay? Luhan…you okay? , you’re beautiful.” He said with his eyes closed.

Junhee wrinkled her nose when he woke her up. At this point, she hoped it was just the vodka talking. “Holy crap…the things I would do to you would make my ancestors rise from their grave and slap me silly.” She flushed red. “YOU’RE SO HOT…” She screamed. Her random outbursts were startling, how could a girl act like this? One minute she’d be dead silent, and then the other she would scream out of nowhere.

 

***

Sehun face palmed. “Ugh, I can’t believe we did all of that…anyway, after we passed out. And I woke up this morning with her all over me. I’ll admit it, my hand was on her BUT, her hands were down my pants so we’re kinda even. Anyway, I left early…twelve missed calls from my mother…” He wrinkled his nose. “Then I heard you guys were looking for her so I came here to …explain.” The younger said sheepishly.

“Wait so, you got drunk…then stumbled into Junhee’s room…Stripped…both of you stripped then you had a dance party?” Baekhyun scratched his head. “What’d you guys drink?”

“Some kid handed me a bottle of tequila and damn that stuff is strong-“ Sehun couldn’t even finish because then he heard the most high pitched screaming.

The boys turned around to see Junhee standing at the top of Chanyeol’s stairs. She was in his button down, her black lacy push up peeked through and you could see her curvy body. “YOU…YOU…” She ran down the steps and jumped on Sehun. She subconsciously straddled him before putting her hands on his shoulders, pinning him down. “WHAT DID WE DO LAST NIGHT?”

“NOTHING, I SWEAR I’M A …WELL, ACTUALLY NO I’M NOT BUT ALL WE DID WAS STRIP, SCREAM AT EACH OTHER, I TWERKED THEN YOU PASSED OUT OH MY GOD PLEASE DON’T HURT ME.” Sehun started sobbing. “PLEASE SPARE ME, CHANYEOL HYUNG PUNCHED ME AND IT HURT SO MUCH OH MY GOD…BUT YOU’RE SO PRETTY SO I GUESS IT WOULD BE AN HONOR TO BE PUNCHED BY YOU.”

Junhee squinted. “Is that my lipstick?” She reached over to run her fingers over a familiar lip stain that was on his color bone.

“Oh yeah, you also kissed me so we made out for like twenty minutes.”

Junhee flew off and ran into Chanyeol’s arms. “CHANNIE, WE MADE OUT?” She screamed. “DID WE REALLY?”

Chanyeol sighed and nodded. “Yeah…who told you not to drink?” He looked down at her in disappointment.

Sehun wiggled his eyebrows. “Are you guys together? Because it would explain-“

Baekhyun nudged his knee. “Shut up.”

She wrinkled her nose. “Ew.” She whimpered. “Ew…I’d rather make out with you then kiss …” Junhee turned around. “That…”

Baekhyun coughed knowing she was still hung-over. “Then do it.”  Then the lad grabbed Sehun and made a run for it leaving the two alone.

Junhee looked up at Chanyeol, she suddenly felt guilty see his big eyes full of disappointment. “Channie…” She mumbled. “I’m sorry.”

Chanyeol sighed. “At least you’re okay now, I’m just mad...and you got drunk even when  I told you so many times not to.” He wrinkled his nose. “At least you broke up with Kris.” He held up her phone to show her the long text messages from Kris.

 

You: Kris…I…I can’t date a guy who’s gonna leave me drunk alone in some room in a mansion…Jerk, how could you run off then go to ing China? We’re through; I’m done with you and your eyebrows.

You: er

Kris baby <3 : BABY NO.. I’M SO SORRY I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN I SWEAR TO THE HEAVENS. I’M SO SORRY BABE, PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I WAS BEING DUMB PLEASE I’M SO SORRY. I REALLY LIKE YOU THOUGH…I ED UP REAL BAD I KNOW I’M AN IDIOT PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

Kris baby <3 : HEY IT SAYS  YOU LEFT ME ON SEEN…YOU NEVER LEAVE ME ON SEEN T.T

Kris baby <3 : JUNHEE, MOON JUNHEE…MY ONE AND ONLY MOON JUNHEE, MY LIGHT…MY LIFE….

Kris baby <3 : BABE?

Kris baby <3 : ARE YOU STILL MAD.

Kris baby <3 : STOP LEAVING ME ON SEEN IT HURTS MY SOUL.

Kris baby <3 : AND MY EYEBROWS GOD DAMMIT.

Kris baby <3 : I’D GET MY EYEBROWS WAXED FOR YOU.

Kris baby <3 : JUNHEE?

Kris baby <3 : GRANDMA SAYS THAT I’M GONNE DIE EARLY.

Kris baby <3 : GONNA*

Kris baby <3 : OOPS

Kris baby <3 : SHE SAID I’M GONNA LIVE IN HER BASEMENT UNTIL I’M 42 WITH YM YU GI OH COLLECTION.

Kris baby <3 : THAT’S NOT TRUE RIGHT?

Kris baby <3 : JUNHEE?

---

Kris baby <3 : CHANYEOL JUST CALLED ME AND BARKED AT ME FOR TWENTY MINUTES. IF YOU DON’T WANT TO TALK TO ME I UNDERSTAND AND I’M SO SORRY. IF ANY THING HAPPENED TO YOU I’LL MAKE UP FOR IT BY BACKING OFF…BUT PLEASE…GET TOGETHER WITH CHANYEOL, I THINK HE’S THE ONLY GUY LEFT WHO CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY.

 

Chanyeol closed the last text and shoved her phone in his pocket. “I…Do you wanna go in?”

Junhee stared into space. “Stupid Kris…I don’t wanna see that moron ever again as long as I live.”

Chanyeol nodded. “Alright.” He mumbled. Knowing Junhee, she’d probably flock to Sehun next. “You’re so shallow sometimes…only liking guys for their looks…You’ve liked so many guys just because they were good looking…and in the end they were all s.” He grumbled. “Why can’t you like me? I’ve loved you for the longest time of my life…dammit.”

Junhee turned to her best friend. “Channie…”

I’m gonna kiss her…I’m gonna do it…I have to…Do or Die Park Chanyeol, do or die… Chanyeol looked down at her and glanced at her face. Even when her makeup was smeared and her hair was a mess, he still found her stunning.

He leaned over and gave her a kiss.


exo_k_chanyeol_flame_logo_by_jinsuke04-d

[a/n] go get her tiger! Haha our Channie grew some balls and kissed the girl of his dreams! ^^ 

Oh and the Sehun X Junhee situation was nothing you expected right? lol