Seven

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin was on his way to his parents' house. He was half excited and half sad because of the things that happened yesterday. He called their CEO early in the morning and asked him about the problems, but not all of them of course. He didn't want to worry the old man and if he did, these things might be a big news and he didn't like attentions that much from the netizen. The manager came in and saw him crying, but he didn't ask why. He told the manager that he would take a hiatus from being an idol to figure it out his main problems. The manager really didn't ask why, because he thought maybe there was something wrong with his family that he couldn't bring himself to ask the younger male. He knew how sensitive Jimin could be, and he didn't want to be the cause of the younger male's wet and fluffy red eyes more.

Jimin thanked the manager and bowed before he left. He didn't say much before he left and the manager didn't ask him either and he was very thankful for that. He wore his black leather jacket and a mask, just incase he bumped into his fans but he doubt it, he was not that popular. But he still used the mask because he was not feeling good anyway, maybe because of last night. He thought about it and he laughed by himself, not too loud because the others might think him as a crazy boy. None of the members called him, except for Yoongi. He was awake when the latter tried to call him last night, but he has no energy to pick his phone up. Yoongi might scold him again and he really didn't want to listen to his voice for a moment. The weather was nice and he was very thankful for it.

He walked to the train station and called his father to notice him about his soon arrival at his hometown. He ought to talk about his problems with his parents, because they already knew about their son having an interest in the same gender. At first his father was against it, but as soon as he saw his son cried in the middle of the night, he was slowly accepting it. Jimin was a good son, he listened to almost what his parents asked him to do. He would never broke his parents' hearts, even if one day they asked him to leave s, he would do that. Because parents came first. That was his motto.

As he was waiting for the train, he was looking around, trying to find something that would caught his eyes. After a solid five minutes searching for something but failed, the train came and he went in. He took a seat beside an old woman, probably on her fifties. He really wanted to greet the old woman but he was not in a good mood today. He kept thinking about what happened yesterday and without even him knowing, there were tears streamed down his face. The old woman looked at him with concerned written all ov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter