Six

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was laying on the floor, too lazy to get up and doing anything else. He kept thinking about what happened, and he knew they should blamed it all on him. It was his fault anyway. He knew Jimin was very insecure about mostly everything, and calling him a won't make it any better. He felt really bad now, but it won't change anything. He tried to call Jimin, but of course the latter didn't pick up his phone. Sehun, Tao and Kai got back first but they, mostly Sehun didn't even spare a glance on them, especially him. Kai told them that they didn't find him, and Namjoon was already having a mental breakdown. Yoongi laughed to no one in particular, asking himself why would they felt guilty about this? This was not their fault, it was his. None of them did something bad to Jimin, but he did.

He sighed, forcing himself to get up. This was supposed to be a happy little 'vacation' with EXO members, but of course Min Yoongi was there to ruin it. What was wrong for liking him? He knew it better that anyone else, he was handsome, talented, sweet and he can raps. He didn't mind falling in love with another human being, he was a human after all, but with s? And that person was Park Jimin, a guy. He would be lying if he didn't find Jimin hot but he was not sure if he liked Jimin that way. Sure, he was hot, cute, sweet and he cared about others more than he cared about himself, but loving him as the latter loved him was not so right. He loved Jimin, but now in that way.

Looking at his phone, he tried to call Jimin again. And once again, the latter didn't pick up his phone. Yoongi cursed under his breath, feeling guilty and worried all of the sudden. It was already late and they needed to wake up early tomorrow. Namjoon and the others suddenly came into his shared room with Chanyeol, looking at him worriedly.

"The manager said we have to get back tomorrow. The show has been canceled for some reasons and I guess you know why." Namjoon said, giving him his fake smile.

"Show? What show?" Yoongi asked, looking at him curiously.

"Actually the main reason we are here because of a new show, featuring us, BTS and EXO. But the PD-nim knew about this, you know, Jimin and us so they canceled it. It was Kris hyung who told them, and he said we need to reflect ourselves more--"

"I need to talk with all of you, now." Kris interrupted, asking them to come into the living room. All of them followed him from behind, and surprised that all of EXO members were there. "Sit down." Wow, Kris hyung is very scary when he's mad. Jungkook thought, and all of them did as told.

"As far as you guys know, what happened to one of your members are all your fault." Suho said, looking at them one by one. What, I thought it was all my fault? Yoongi thought of himself, looking slightly down on the carpet. "These things happened to us before, so I know what's wrong. Jimin as gay, am I right?"

Holy , is hyung a mind reader or something? Wow. Yoongi slowly nodded, and the members nodded as well. "Well, one of us, or should I say most of us are gay too. I won't tell you guys who, but I just want you guys to know that being gay is not right, and it's not wrong either. But you know, as a group, you guys shouldn't do that to him, let alone knowing both of you," Suho pointed at Taehyung and Jungkook, "are together. But are you guys mad at Jimin because he is gay or something else? Because that is not the right thing and I guess you know it. I'm not trying to make your group fall apart, no, in fact I'm a fan of you guys. But if you guys continue being like this, your group won't last long and it's a pity because all of you are so talented." Suho said as he gave him a sweet but simple smile, enough to shake their hearts.

"I don't know, sunbae. I guess I'm not a good leader for them." Namjoon said, looking down.

"Drop the formalities, just call us hyungs. And no, you're a good leader, don't think otherwise." Suho smiled, he stood up from his seat and sat next to the latter. "The thing is, you guys should talk about your problems once in a while. Don't keep it by yourself, that's not a good decision. Make a group meeting, talk sincerely about anything, likes or dislikes and then you guys can be one. You can't just ignore ones problems because we don't know what will happen to us, let alone others."

"Yeah, Suho is right." Kris said, nodding his head. "A gay or not, Jimin is your brother and brothers don't let his other brothers suffer alone. I heard him saying that if you can't accept his love, he will get rid of his feelings for you." He said, looking at them but mostly on Yoongi. "I don't know if you're on the same lane as he is but words can kill people. Even if you hate someone, don't call them names. How would you feel if you're in the same boat as him?" He asked Yoongi.

"I-i think I-i will feel hurt." Yoongi replied, his voice was soft but full of regret. "I shouldn't call him that, but I did. I wish I can turn back time and stop myself from saying that to him-"

"But you can't. What's done is done, you can't turn back time and stop yours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter