Three

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the next few days, Jimin didn’t talk to anyone but Xiumin. He knew his actions were wrong but he couldn’t help it but to ignore the others. Not being arrogant or anything, but Jimin really needed times by himself and talk about his problems with Xiumin after what happened that night.

 

 

He was sad, he was deadly sad because the members didn’t even ask anything about him. They started to avoid him; they started to talk about him behind his back. Although Jimin didn’t know whether it was a good thing or bad, he still felt left out. Taehyung didn’t talk with him anymore, Jungkook was still busy with Chen (playing some games and practice his vocal), Namjoon was busy asking questions towards Suho and Kris (since they were the leaders), Hoseok was practicing with Lay and Yoongi, well he was busy making songs by himself.

 

 

“Jimin-ah, are you alright?” That voice, Jimin recognised that voice. It was Yoongi. “Hey, are you alright? You don’t look good, though.”

 

 

Jimin didn’t reply immediately, instead, he hugged the older one. “Hyung, I’m so sorry.”

 

 

Yoongi was surprised, his eyes were widened open and he couldn’t breathe for seconds. “Jimin-ah, what’s wrong?” he asked again, but got no replies from the dancer. He slowly hugged the younger back, rubbing the back of his body gently.

 

 

“Hyung, I love you. I’m so sorry that I love you more than as brothers. I’m so sorry that I’m gay. I know I shouldn’t be in our group, I know I-”

 

 

Jimin looked at Yoongi, the latter didn’t say anything. He was afraid of him, his hyung wasn’t like this when he confessed something. “Hyung?” he looked at the older male, releasing himself from the hug as he noticed they were still hugging. “Oh my god! I’m so sorry hyung! I promise I will get rid of this feeling for you as a lover. I promise hyung! Please don’t be mad at me. I’m so sorry.”

 

 

Yoongi didn’t anything, although he really wanted to do so. He just simply watched the younger male as he was about to burst into tears. He could tell that Jimin wanted to know his answer and also, wanting to go outside. Yoongi couldn’t tell whether it was good news or not. Jimin was a gay, and he was deeply in love with him.

 

 

Being a gay was not something that Jimin could control. He couldn’t change himself even if people said he should. Plus, it was not his faults that all of s were good looking.

 

 

One thing that Jimin couldn’t understand; Taehyung and Jungkook. They were together like since their first time met. He remembered what Jungkook said, “Hyung, did you know there’s someone in this company is gay.” And he really wanted to know who.

 

 

Is it me? Or them? “Hyung, please say something.” Jimin’s voice was begging, Yoongi knew.

 

 

“So it was you.” That was it, Yoongi was mentally punched himself in his head for his tone.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter