Five

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been more than five hours since Jimin ran away from EXO dorm. Suho, Jongin, Sehun, Tao and Lay were still searching for him somewhere around Han River, but there was no sign of Jimin. They wanted to call him but too bad they didn't have his number and didn't know Xiumin has it. Since they didn't have any schedule for the next day, Suho thought it was the best for them to search Jimin somewhere around their dorm.

"I don't really understand on why we have to search for other's group missing member. And we are the senior yet we have to do this. Isn't it kind of rude for them to make us do this?" Sehun spoke, looking a bit pissed since they were the one who have to find Jimin.

"Sehun-ah, don't say that. It's okay, once we find him we can go back home and play the game that you wanted to play." Lay smiled as he patted the younger's back slightly.

The younger smiled, "No, I don't mind about the game. It just that, how do I explain this, it just that we are their senior, they're the one who should find Jimin, not us. Jimin must be sad if he finds out about this. Just imagine, you're missing, for what the others thought, but when someone finds you, he's not one of your members, instead someone else. He must feel sad, angry and embarrassed at the same time. I don't get it though, they're so weird."

What Sehun said was right, and the others agreed. 

"Sehun has a point though, why are we, the one who are not even related to Jimin, finding him. Well. at least one of them could join us." Tao said, he was getting pretty annoyed. The fact that Jimin was not their members, they had to find them. It was hard since none of them knew where was the latter went nor his phone number.

"Oh, I just remember something. Xiumin hyung asked Jimin for his phone number, or maybe vice versa but I'm sure both of them once contact each other! I'm going to ask hyung for his number." Lay giggled, how could he forgot such important thing. Well, he was Lay.

Whilst Lay was trying to call Xiumin, Jongin wandered around, breathing the cold and fresh air as he texted someone, Sehun noticed. "What are you doing?" The latter asked, looking at him. "Don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter