Four

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jimin has always being sensitive whenever someone called him names. He never knew one of his hyung, which was Yoongi, would call him that. Yoongi was the last person that Jimin thought would call him with such names, but it turned out he was the first. He had a several fights with Taehyung before (since both of them were at the same age), but the latter male never called him names. Taehyung knew Jimin has always being sensitive when it came into this.

 

He walked into his room, mentally thanking God for not locking the door. He didn’t know what to do or what he should do. He just simply sat on his bed, staring at the old walls again. It was plain, nothing seemed interesting but there was Jimin, staring at it like there was something on it.

 

Thinking again about the argument that he just had with Yoongi, he felt like he wanted disappear from this world. Nobody understood him, nobody wanted to take care of him like he did for his hyungs, and nobody told him that he was loved.

 

Talking about his ual orientation, he never knew someone would notice him. For the past few months, he remembered acting like a little puppy, nothing more or nothing less. He never mentioned about his loved for guys, not even to his best friend. Jimin was definitely not going to bother the members anymore. He took out his phone, messaging Xiumin hyung because he knew the latter cared about him.

 

Xiumin replied him after a while as he was not in a good mood. Dealing with s’ attitude was new to him, but he knew Jimin didn’t want him to be a jerk in front of BTS. “Where are you? Please be okay.”

 

 

 

“I’m fine hyung. Don’t worry about me.”

 

 

 

“How can I not worry? Jimin-ah, I know there’s something that you’re hiding from them. Why don’t you come here and talk about it?”

 

 

 

“It’s okay hyung. They don’t even care about me. You heard it, right? Well yeah… I’m gay. It’s okay if you’re disgust with me. Thank you for everything, hyung.”

 

 

 

“Hey, since when I said that? You’re not disgusting, Jimin-ah. It’s okay if you’re a gay, you’re still Jimin.”

 

 

 

Jimin smiled, that was making he felt a bit better than before. He told Xiumin that he wanted to sleep, and he silently cried as he curled up on his bed.

 

 

 

 

 

Kris sighed, explaining these kinds of things was not the right choice. “I think you guys need to talk with your manager about this.”

 

“But hyung, why? I mean, Jimin is still not here and I guess he went to our dorm.” Namjoon said, titling his head to the side.

 

“No, listen. I know what you think about Xiumin is something that is not good. He acts like that because first, you guys don’t even care about your own member and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter