Two

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was suddenly curious about Jimin. He was never being the silence Jimin. He knew something was not right but he didn’t take a single move or anything to ask the younger one. Being the second eldest was a tough job and he needed time to relax and enjoy his free time so he just ignored the fact that Jimin needed him. Jimin needed them.

 

 

 

As they were playing some cards and it was pretty loud (since they were eighteen young men in a single house), he saw Xiumin was starting to leave them. “Hyung, where are you going? The game is not end yet!”

 

 

 

“Oh, I’m going to get some fresh air and meet Jimin!” Xiumin exclaimed, smiling at the younger one. “Do you want to come?” He asked.

 

 

 

Yoongi looked at him and nodded, “Sure, I’ll come.”

 

 

 

Xiumin blinked, watching as the latter didn’t get up from his seat. He said he wanted to come. Oh well.

 

 

 

“Hyung, can I come with you?” Chen asked as he pouted, not wanting to play the game anymore because he always, always lost. Xiumin shook his head, grinning playfully before he left.

 

 

 

“Just play again! Who knows you can win this time.” Chanyeol gave him a thumb up, grinning like he always did.

 

 

 

Five minutes later…

 

 

 

“No!” Chen shouted as he got to do the punishment. “I hate you, Park Chanyeol!”

 

 

 

 

 

Xiumin was walking since he couldn’t get the key for his new ‘car’ (the fact that it was just a bicycle), so he cursed himself for making Jimin waited for him a little longer than usual.

 

 

 

“What’s wrong with Jimin? I thought he’s a very cheerful boy.” Xiumin sighed. He knew something was not right, right after he saw Jimin’s eyes. That kid, there’s something he’s hiding from s. As Xiumin was scrolling down his phone, he saw news about BigHit Entertainment. Oh, what is this?

 

 

 

‘BigHit keeps a homoual trainee in the house?’

 

 

 

“What the hell?” Xiumin almost dropped his phone, judging his phone (if people could imagine it). “Jimin?”

 

 

 

“Holy .”

 

 

 

He quickly ran and saw a boy, who was sitting on a bench alone. He was looking at the skies, only God knew what he was thinking about.

 

 

 

“Jiminnie!” He shouted as he ran towards the younger one, throwing his hand to the air as he waved. “Sorry I’m late! The members kept asking me where I want to go.” He chuckled, standing beside the latter. “Oh, Yoongi said he will be here too but I don’t see him getting ready.”

 

 

 

Wait, did I say something wrong? His face—

 

 

 

“Jimin-ah, are you okay?” Xiumin asked, looking at the latter with full of concerns.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter